Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Hi House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi House (426 Views)

Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro / Goodbye To Naughty Lady. Say Hi To Bitch / Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi House by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Deleted.
Re: Hi House by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 31, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
How do I cope with a jealous, choking and frustrating gf.
We need more information if we are to help you.
Was she this way from the beginning?
If no, when did the jealosy start?
Was there a way you treated her before that you suddenly stopped?
Are you both born again?
How often do you communicate?

LET'S START FROM HERE.OYA O.
Re: Hi House by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2016
plavic:

We need more information if we are to help you.
Was she this way from the beginning?
If no, when did the jealosy start?
Was there a way you treated her before that you suddenly stopped?
Are you both born again?
How often do you communicate?

LET'S START FROM HERE.OYA O.

Can't say she was this way from the onset.

She's always jealous whenever I'm chatting with any female. The one that made me create this thread was about a girl I was chatting with based on business purpose. And she was like "what is she looking for at 12am?" Which I already told her she wants to buy a car from me as a car dealer that I am. If a customer likes me, does that stop me from doing business with her? My own is to play along to an extent and be about the business and make sure it works out and move on. I don't think I can type everything here. It'll be way too long.
Re: Hi House by rosieluv(f): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Have you talked to her about her attitude? if not try and do that and if she still continues,just ignore her whenever she complains.
Re: Hi House by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

She's always jealous whenever I'm chatting with any female. The one that made me create this thread was about a girl I was chatting with based on business purpose. And she was like "what is she looking for at 12am?" Which I already told her she wants to buy a car from me as a car dealer that I am. If a customer likes me, does that stop me from doing business with her? My own is to play along to an extent and be about the business and make sure it works out and move on. I don't think I can type everything here. It'll be way too long.

Well, it's quite simple. Love covers a multitude of sin. I believe she's insecure and something triggered it as just admitted she was not that way from the beginning.
Females are hyper sensitive beings who would react to a slight change of behaviour from their partners.
They are like lionesses who would do anything to protect their territory in which case is YOU.
Re: Hi House by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

If indeed your dealings with your business partners are clear and honest, why not allow her see things for herself so as to clear her doubts.

The energy of jealousy is not channelled towards you so it means she loves you but bothers about 'the flies' that hover around you.

Make her know she's safe and there is no need to be insecure.

GOOD LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

An Opinion About Sex Before Marriage / BE Your Own Man Not HERS. / Adam And Eve Basic 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.