Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me (8062 Views)

Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Forget the money and move on
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by namuguibe(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Orikinla:
My own employers never even paid the arrears of 8 months unpaid salaries in 2000. I left and started my own company with seed grant from Bishop Mike OKONKWO, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM). And today I have two more active companies with an award as a top publisher in Nigeria and assets valued at millions of US$.
Is this an advert for Okonkwo?

1 Like

Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Frankly, and painfully, please forget the money.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by osagie18(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2016
used a human right against them its free of charge make sure u have ur appointment letter with u when going to state your complain if u are based in Lagos go to Adeniyi Jones at Ikeja (right house) call me on 08106290273 I will take it up on your behalf sir
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by iamphill: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Try and call LASKILLAZ beating services......lol.....
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Aadeyinka(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
mikool007:
u js need prayer, most times wen companies are sued d'll do anything to win d case
good talk , just pray to God to bless u and forget the dudes, mine i worked 10yrs and resigned to travel out but the travel not work out, my indians company not pay penny as entitlement, they play me, then i involved human right laywer HQ @ Alausa ikeja, at the end, the came out with cooked stories, then lawyers says they are working on it, till eternity no result, definitely lawyers been bribed . See company do anything to win case as they got money / connection than u and nija is corrupt generally , later i put them behind me and face future, now am doing pretty better than ever , even the dude company can"t pay me monthly profit now, life goes on better.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Aadeyinka(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
Forget the money and move on
nice talk
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Aadeyinka(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Truedigits:
I resigned from my former place of work about 8 months ago when i got a better job. I had no issues with them during the 4 years i worked there. My former employer has been promising to pay me my remaining benefits without fulfilling this promise for about 8 months now.

Please Nairalanders, what options can I explore in order to get my hard earned money. Its obvious to me now that I need to tow another line of action if I must get my money from my former employer. I equally think its high time the government sets up a body to address such injustice in the society.
just pray to God to bless u and forget the dudes, mine i worked 10yrs and resigned to travel out but the travel not work out, my indians company not pay penny as entitlement, they play me, then i involved human right laywer HQ @ Alausa ikeja, at the end, the came out with cooked stories, then lawyers says they are working on it, till eternity no result, definitely lawyers been bribed . See company do anything to win case as they got money / connection than u and nija is corrupt generally , later i put them behind me and face future, now am doing pretty better than ever , even the dude company can"t pay me monthly profit now, life goes on better fine than ever.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by osagie18(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Bros trust me bring your complains to Adeniyi Jones (right house) ask of comrade Akin tell him you were directed by Dr Osagie if Nothing was done about it call me names sir
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by bidexmedia(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Digital Solutions Available

Radio advertisement, bulk sms, GSM database, Email marketing, Blog design, SEO, etc

Call:- 08069073333, 07064642210

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos

Website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by KingsleyCEO: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Lol. Yours is small na. Mine is after eight years.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by eezeribe(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Jumping from one job to the other, playing with peoples hard built business... Just go and die...
Quote me, but I won't see it
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by LastlyFREEDOM: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2016
You can reach out to me on 09076412575 for legal advisory/services if you care to.

Best of luck
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by gabbytabby: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Take it to mediation in your employers area.

Truedigits:
I resigned from my former place of work about 8 months ago when i got a better job. I had no issues with them during the 4 years i worked there. My former employer has been promising to pay me my remaining benefits without fulfilling this promise for about 8 months now.

Please Nairalanders, what options can I explore in order to get my hard earned money. Its obvious to me now that I need to tow another line of action if I must get my money from my former employer. I equally think its high time the government sets up a body to address such injustice in the society.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by iyisco2001(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Woozil:

You surely can't aVoid dispute if you want your money
Definitely.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Scholarforever: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Try taking your case to office of the public defender. They will get your money for u free of charge if u let them understand that u are currently unemployed. D office is between Stadium and Barracks bus stop.
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by brainiacadeboi(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Truedigits:

report him to public complain commission, if u ave all d necessary evidence
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by blazer234: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:

Get a lawyer involved, the threat of a lawsuit does wonders...try it and see.

But he will need lot of money to get a good lawyer
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by BossLadyF(f): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Orikinla:
My own employers never even paid the arrears of 8 months unpaid salaries in 2000. I left and started my own company with seed grant from Bishop Mike OKONKWO, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM). And today I have two more active companies with an award as a top publisher in Nigeria and assets valued at millions of US$.

Please if there are vacancies I'll love applying
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2016
blazer234:

But he will need lot of money to get a good lawyer

"Good" lawyers do take pro-bono cases...

1 Like

Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by ephi123(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Cessa0:
first month passed.. 2nd month... 3rd month. ... 4th month... 5th month. . bros its after 8th months u nw realized u had to do sth ba? issoryt

lol! but it's better late than never
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by olendave(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
mine is still a bit fair, my former boss still owes me 4month salary since I left the job almost 3months ago. I tire oh
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by calabardick(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
passyhansome:
[size=15pt]Thought our judiciary has been shut down, which court again?[/size]

Sharia court
Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by Bishop(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Truedigits:

The industrial court is the 2nd place you need to visit, the first place you take your case to is either citizens right commission at Alausa which is under the attorney General of Lagos state.

I recommend the one run by the federal government situated at motor ways opposite seven up can't recall their name now. good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? / Words That Sabotage Your Cv! / Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.