Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks (4974 Views)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by letstalksense: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please mature advise. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by falcon01: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Honestly this is a bit complicated and having sex with others before you doesn't mean she'll cheat on you. Why do you want her to cut them off if they are just friends? As long as they are not meeting in conditions that will warrant sex I think it's all go........ oh I see what's happening here So you think since they've bonded sexually she might go around and Bleep them again since they are still connected right? Well I don't blame you for thinking that but it still depends in what type of girl she is but try to convince her to cut them off or reduce the contact atleast for the benefit of the relationship, ask her how she would feel if you still relate with your ex girlfriends you've had sex if she's fine with it then maybe she's not your type.

7 Likes

Re: Thanks by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
What is she keeping their numbers for if not to go back to them

15 Likes

Re: Thanks by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
If she's insisting she wants to stay that way and you're insisting she should delete their contacts, then that constitutes some degree of incompatibility.

So you should decide if you want to compromise or not. Having their contacts doesn't necessarily mean something will happen. At the same time, there's no guarantee it won't happen.

Just assess her and see if she's an upright and trustworthy person concerning sexual weakness. If you feel she can't be trusted to stay faithful and she's insisting on what she wants to do, then you both may part ways.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by Brunosamel(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please vet the woman you want to marry properly just 3 months you're already considering marriage use the link below it will guide you on what to look out for in a woman properly

https://illimitablemen.com/2021/08/19/vetting-women-what-to-look-for-a-guide/

1 Like

Re: Thanks by galaxy2020(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
She still feel something for one of them, maybe not both of them.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by Dshocker(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:
I have this lady I'm looking forward to get married to. We met like 3 months now. We are both from Christian background and we both love God.
I'm not asking her for sex and anything of such. I'm Just looking for a good woman I can settle down with.
We get into deep talk and she told me how she has sex with just 2 guys all her life. And that was after her ex broke her heart.
But promised she has repeat from that. And don't have any sexual engagement with those 2 guys anymore.
Then I told her I still love her despite her action.

BUT I told her she has to delete the contacts of those 2 guys she had sex with and the ex. So she won't have anything doing with them again. But she refused and told me, I didn't trust her. That she is just in friendship with them and have nothing doing with any of them.

Now, my fear is, will she be cheating or have anything doing with those guys if I eventually got married to her?
This is already already bring misunderstanding between the both of us.

I hate cheating and don't cheat either. So I don't like any situation that may bring these exs into our relationship.

But she is not letting them go. Claiming they have been helping her one way and the other, encouraging her in business (she is hard working though). She told me, she got nothing sexual with any of them anymore and will never do. That she has repeated from such. They are just friends now. That I should have to trust her.

Please I don't know if I should trust her truly or I should quit the relationship?

Please what can you advise me? Please mature advise. Thanks

Op i feel like slapping you 50 times under 5secs

10 Likes

Re: Thanks by letstalksense: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
falcon01:
Honestly this is a bit complicated and having sex with others before you doesn't mean she'll cheat on you. Why do you want her to cut them off if they are just friends? As long as they are not meeting in conditions that will warrant sex I think it's all go........ oh I see what's happening here So you think since they've bonded sexually she might go around and Bleep them again since they are still connected right? Well I don't blame you for thinking that but it still depends in what type of girl she is but try to convince her to cut them off or reduce the contact atleast for the benefit of the relationship, ask her how she would feel if you still relate with your ex girlfriends you've had sex if she's fine with it then maybe she's not your type.

She claimed it was because of the heart break with her ex, that made her had the sex with the guys which she regretted.

She said they are just friends now. And they have been helping her and inspiring her positively.

That she really cannot cut them off. That I'm giving her condition to cut off her friends before I can marry her.

She seems to like a good lady but at the same time, I'm not really sure what she could be doing with those guys now or in the future.
Re: Thanks by phorget(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Woman matter again?!

My hand no dey o.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Streetmovement(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Any relationship where you have one or both parties still having a form of communication with outsiders in which they had sexual encounter in the past or still having, is heading to doom...
Oga your relationship is dead even before it begins, Better quit that foresome you're about to enter into.

15 Likes

Re: Thanks by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣. Her body count is definitely not two. While you are abstaining she will be sleeping with those guys. Dont be fooled

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thanks by ebubeson: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
A
Re: Thanks by Killerbag36: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:
I have this lady I'm looking forward to get married to. We met like 3 months now. We are both from Christian background and we both love God.
I'm not asking her for sex and anything of such. I'm Just looking for a good woman I can settle down with.
We get into deep talk and she told me how she has sex with just 2 guys all her life. And that was after her ex broke her heart.
But promised she has repeat from that. And don't have any sexual engagement with those 2 guys anymore.

BUT I told her she has to delete the contacts of those 2 guys she had sex with and the ex. So she won't have anything doing with them again. But she refused and told me, I didn't trust her. That she is just in friendship with them and have nothing doing with any of them.

Now, my fear is, will she be cheating or have anything doing with those guys if I eventually got married to her?

I hate cheating and don't cheat either. So I don't like any situation that may bring these exs into our relationship.

But she is not letting them go. Claiming they have been helping her one way and the other, encouraging her in business (she is hard working though). She told me, she got nothing sexual with any of them anymore and will never do. That she has repeated from such. They are just friends now. That I should have to trust her.

Please I don't know if I should trust her truly or I should quit the relationship?

Mumu sha u no know say if woman tell u say u don't trust me means she has nd still having something to do with the guys lol continue with instead of u to use her as ur cum dump u wan personalization Street property continue ok .

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by ebubeson: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
May no one be a "faithful" fool

4 Likes

Re: Thanks by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
I can't believe I just got off from seeing the series You to seeing a thread like this.

You both sound like Beck and Joe! The slut manipulative and indecisive girlfriend meets an obsessive, murderous and sociopathic boyfriend.

Peace be unto You grin

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by FalseProphet1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
If you continue with that relationship, I see her cheating on you with those guys.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Trilz:
Hey!

I'll advise you to clone her WhatsApp and read her chat with these guys for at least a month to clear your doubt.

I can teach you how to clone and read her chat directly on your phone.

Fee: #1000

Everybody is fee to check my signature and dm me on WhatsApp.
And he gets to keep tabs on every Joe that comes her way. C'mon both of them have issues! The best they can do is let go and find someone who won't bring out the demons in them. cheesy grin grin

BTW, I didn't mean to ruin business 🤑
Re: Thanks by Fahvvy: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
First of....
3months is too short a time to be considering marriage...

Secondly...
There is no being just friends with someone you've slept with...

Once you sleep with a person, the dynamics of that relationship changes, there's no going back, especially with feelings involved...

In an enclosed space, things will most likely happen...

Now to her, it's just friendship, but to those men? Nahhhh I don't think so...

Thirdly...
She went on a f.u.c.king spree after her ex broke her heart, think of what will happen when you offend her and she needs a "shoulder to cry on" grin...

We all know how women behave when they get all cranky when things don't go their way undecided... And eventually, they will turn to those "friends" who'll be there waiting patiently for her grin....

You're not in the wrong for wanting her to not have anything to do with the people she has slept with...

I mean...
I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that my wife to be is still "friends" with a man who has na.cked her...

She said she has slept with two guys, but the question is how many times per guy? grin...

She may have slept with one for like 10times and yet there are still friends, nahhhh man, I can't be comfortable with such arrangements grin...

Any relationship with an ex that isn't purely business is a no for me, if she can't do away with them, I'll do away with her undecided...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by jeromestarks: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
I didn't read your passage but what I can tell you is that, if she's not a virgin and disvirgined by you, don't marry her.
Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her used pvssy.

Spend on her. Feed her. Fvck her. And let her go.

Never start a family with a woman you did not disvirgin or else your daughters will open their legs before the clock 13. Girls are a copy of their mothers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks by Davico(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of....
3months is too short a time to be considering marriage...

Secondly...
There is no being just friends with someone you've slept with...

Once you sleep with a person, the dynamics of that relationship changes, there's no going back, especially with feelings involved...

In an enclosed space, things will most likely happen...

Now to her, it's just friendship, but to those men? Nahhhh I don't think so...

Thirdly...
She went on a f.u.c.king spree after her ex broke her heart, think of what will happen when you offend her and she needs a "shoulder to cry on" grin...

We all know how women behave when they get all cranky when things don't go their way undecided... And eventually, they will turn to those "friends" who'll be there waiting patiently for her grin....

You're not in the wrong for wanting her to not have anything to do with the people she has slept with...

I mean...
I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that my wife to be is still "friends" with a man who has na.cked her...

She said she has slept with two guys, but the question is how many times per guy? grin...

She may have slept with one for like 10times and yet there are still friends, nahhhh man, I can't be comfortable with such arrangements grin...

Any relationship with an ex that isn't purely business is a no for me, if she can't do away with them, I'll do away with her undecided...
Seconded
Re: Thanks by akube34: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

trust me they are more than two guys. She won’t tell you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by faceLAGOS: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry op

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

She claimed it was because of the heart break with her ex, that made her had the sex with the guys which she regretted.

She said they are just friends now. And they have been helping her and inspiring her positively.

That she really cannot cut them off. That I'm giving her condition to cut off her friends before I can marry her.

She seems to like a good lady but at the same time, I'm not really sure what she could be doing with those guys now or in the future.

U want to marry woman that can just have random sex with guys ......she's not sexually disciplined...that is the simple summary about the woman u are with.

And dont ever beleive a woman that is already sexually active now telling u she repent.... if u are not changing the oil.......another nigga os doing it..

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by Maysdevices(f): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

She shouldn’t have an issue blocking people her husband to be is not comfortable with.

I’d advise you to tread lightly and take whatever she says with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by jesmond3945: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

No woman would let go of her exes just like that. What if you break her heart? she is just getting to know you. To be safe and be sure of her, bug her phone and see the kind of chats she does with them. That would be your answer
Re: Thanks by SPRINCE001: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
For her to tell you her body count is two, it means her real body count is within the range of 6-10. any number if body count a Naija girl gives you, As a guy you should multiply it by 3 and you will have the actual result/total.

In most cases thou, she may not go back to them for sex, But remember once debe is always debe by 90%.

You too, Why are you not banging your wife to be?🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Thanks by jesmond3945: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Trilz:
Hey!

I'll advise you to clone her WhatsApp and read her chat with these guys for at least a month to clear your doubt.

I can teach you how to clone and read her chat directly on your phone.

Fee: #1000

Everybody is fee to check my signature and dm me on WhatsApp.
best advise. What i had in mind.
Re: Thanks by Goodlady(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

Fear not sir. Ask her all you wish to know. Respect her answers and trust her. You are the one that ll gain her love. Though you just met her. Take you time to know her more and don't just judge her cos she has relationships in the past. Didn't you to v an ex?
Let love rule and don't listen to most evil advise from boys here. They are here to just talk as if they are men enough and most of them are chronic masturbators and sex video watchers cos they v no tangible relationship. Infact, they are boys btw 19-24 years. Very unserious and destructive with life.
Peace!
Re: Thanks by Goodlady(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

U want to marry woman that can just have random sex with guys ......she's not sexually disciplined...that is the simple summary about the woman u are with.

And dont ever beleive a woman that is already sexually active now telling u she repent.... if u are not changing the oil.......another nigga os doing it..
Terrible advice.

jeromestarks:
I didn't read your passage but what I can tell you is that, if she's not a virgin and disvirgined by you, don't marry her.
Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her used pvssy.

Spend on her. Feed her. Fvck her. And let her go.

Never start a family with a woman you did not disvirgin or else your daughters will open their legs before the clock 13. Girls are a copy of their mothers.
You bah, na hell fire you go emd up. Always giving evil advise.
FalseProphet1:
If you continue with that relationship, I see her cheating on you with those guys.

This I have seen.
See this false prophet of doom too.
Killerbag36:

Mumu sha u no know say if woman tell u say u don't trust me means she has nd still having something to do with the guys lol continue with instead of u to use her as ur cum dump u wan personalization Street property continue ok .
ednut1:
🤣🤣🤣. Her body count is definitely not two. While you are abstaining she will be sleeping with those guys. Dont be fooled
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Any relationship where you have one or both parties still having a form of communication with outsiders in which they had sexual encounter in the past or still having, is heading to doom...
Oga your relationship is dead even before it begins, Better quit that foresome you're about to enter into.
galaxy2020:
She still feel something for one of them, maybe not both of them.
See them all above, boys that doesn't v something good advising someone that found gold to lose it.
Bunch of masturbators and sex video watchers always sliding into dm of anything female. They ll form redpill but are dirty one boxer short simps in real life.
Short broke and black boys.🖤
😆 😆 😆
Re: Thanks by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

Oga, before you buy car, make sure you are the only one with the keys to avoid someone else accessing it. My analogy is not about Cars.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks by SmartGadgetz: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

Guyman, change her sim card.

You or them, let her choose one... Don't let her guilt trip you. Be firm, bold, actionable and decisive with her or else she would see you as a weakling she can manipulate in the future.

Now is the foundation, as you lay your bed, na so you go lay on am. Women are meaaaaan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! / I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her / How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.