Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Friend Needs Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Your Advice. (484 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Your Advice. by allsubjects(m): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Good morning my follow nairalanders,happy new month.please a friend needs your advice.He graduated 2014 and went for service same year,after he came back from service,he tried getting a white collar job but couldn’t get any,so he decided to go into small scale business which fetch him profit of just 15 thousand in a month.His dad is late,it was his mum who tried all possible means to raised him throughout his stay in school.now at the age of 26,with four younger ones.Considering the situation of things in this country and his monthly income,At what time or age do you think he can decide to get married.(he is a Christian who doesn't want to indulge in any sexual sin before wedding).
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice. by ishayaauta(m): 3:11am On Nov 01, 2016
He's still young marriage should not be top of his priority list @ 26, he should at list have a vision for his life. You said "he have a business that fetch him 15k monthly" he should expand his ideas on how to generate more funds on things that are not capital intensive: even if it means him starting from washing cars and bikes, or opening a laundry service he should add value and excellence in his work, he should be humble enough since he knows where he's coming from and where he is going. if I know what he studied it would have been easier to suggest some ideas in his field.

My one cent: be an entrepreneur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice. by Olasco93: 3:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Marriage issues shouldn't be your priority now. Ignore peer pressure and what the society think or say.
Get serious, focus on achieving successful and breakthrough financial and otherwise. Learn new skills, let your siblings engage in something that fetched them income. Have an entreprenueral mindset, if need be, start a peti'trade for your mum because a daily-income is by far better than a monthly salary.
Getting married is very good, but the Creator also said "There is a time for everything..."
Set your priorities right
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice. by teepsee(f): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Marriage at that age?

Why is it that marriage is just one thing that seems dem important in this country? I thought it's only with them girls, but it's obvious guys are now rolling with this shiyt.

Tell that guy to face his life first and leave marriage for those wy really need am.

Happy new month bro

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice. by njiasi30(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Toor, is it BC of sex dat made him to start thinking of marriage ? Marriage is nt a bed of roses grin tell him dat dere is no age limit 4 marriage. Let him estsblish himself first, he ve 4younger ones and his mum looking up to him. Marriage should be d least thing in his mind now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Lets Chat On Skype! / VIDEO : Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After He Pretends To Be Dead / Dont Die Poor Man In Nigeria Here Is A Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.