Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] (39223 Views)

Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Young03(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
who is DJ cuppy?
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Useless people
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by CHYMZZY(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Okay! Seen! Who e epp? She don baf? Op you baf?
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by hensben(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Mental slavery is worst than HIV.
If Bini celebrate igue festival same Nigerians go term am idol worshipping but Halloween is not.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by khaniku(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerians ehnn..we can like to copy copy Americans. Very soon we go soon start to celebrate 4th of July and thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by truefact: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2016
Now, Africans are not ashamed to wear Halloween outfit, but ashamed to wear traditional masquerade dancing outfits... what a shame
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
they wont celebrate new yam festival oh
New yam festival na 4 old ppl jawe!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Deeypeey:
Dis ppl just no geh sense!....wtf! is halloween to nigerians?!...wetin concern u?abi ur papa na americana?...mtcheew!
Its about time edo started celebrating "Witchcraft Day" abi wat is ds rubbish?

are there no witches in your own state? why Edo? undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by vickylala239: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2016
falcon01:
undecided wetin concern naija and Halloween angry
stupid people claiming americana

Lol!!

Jst ma mind....

U Jst nail it
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Well, since this has come up,I would like to use this medium to invite everyone to this year's igue festival in Benin city this December, I know the new oba will, Oba Ewuare II, will make it lively, and I don't want to hear things like fetish, diabolical or not godly o,if Nigerians can celebrate Halloween, we should celebrate our own too

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Hades2016(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Why can't we celebrate new yam festival undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by donshady(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Please can't we celebrate Halloween in Nigeria tooo grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by igho003(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2016
some African jus 2 dey stupid most u participate in any white activities b4 ppl go no say una dey game if na we dey do new yam festival nw dem go rate us local.....................na dat stupidity mak us forget our African religion con dey do Christianity.............u no see hw China go front becus dem beleive on deir self
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by eezeribe(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Neo colonialism
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Bobbyrobby1(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
this one nor follow na,African try and rep us na, instead kissing and killing yourselves with another mans culture. our celebs nor dey try sha,highly disappointed. they don't treat us with the same respect in terms of culture.abi u don hear say jay-z come for new yam festival or pitbull come for igue festival. make una get brain oo
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Rhayne(f): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
alatbaba1:
This sh**t mde front page?? R u kidding me.

My thoughts exactly!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by habbyy03: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
where is your cucumber
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by mamawin(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Make dem no carry this come enter naija oooo. Na so the fever go spread like football fever
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Foolish Nigerians, your local festivals you won't embrace, it's at oyinbo man's Haloween we will see you.
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by McDoe(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2016
Rubbish borrow-borrow culture
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by MunorAnne(f): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2016
And they can't comprehensively tell w@ halloween is all about. Yeye asiniwaye pple.
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Epp me ask them ahbeg cool... Rubbish sad
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Kassidy90(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerians and hypocrisy, these are d same people that won't celebrate IFA, Osun or olokun festival but spends thousands to celebrate hollowen ...
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Epp me ask them ahbeg cool... Rubbish sad

Even me living here cant boldly go out to celebrate with my friend coz not our culture
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I tell you... She nuh fine atall grin
she still fine pass you sha
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by okorune(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
pimplucious:
Celebrating Halloween but can't IFA. Funny

Edited:

Since this is the first comment, then let's put the matter in a better perspective.

How could a race be so disconnected with its reality? A fully grown YORUBA lady I engage with about the legend of Moremi does not know anything about it.

Ask same person about Deborah, Hannah, Ruth,Mary etc and your ears will be full of "according to my bible...".

How can a people have a future when they are disconnected with their past and their roots? I have heard people who don't know the names of streets next to theirs in Lagos give vivid description of London streets and they are proud of it! Some funny characters who don't know the names of their next-door-neighbours travel several kilometres to hug and pray in deceitful fraternity with total strangers all in a bid to find elusive peace.

We are happy and foolishly excited when we tell the stories of WANDERERS from their "Holy books" and dismiss with scorn Centuries of a Beautiful Heritage,Proud Traditions and enviable cultures as contained in the African Social Order!

We broke faith with our Ancestors and we are suffering the consequences. The descendants of Cavemen and Wanderers, from the West and the East, have given us enough WILD GEESE to chase forever because we are stupid!

Funny Characters like TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome ride us like donkeys in the South and Abubakar Shekau kill us like Goats in the North! Thinking about it now, it is actually a repeat, the very same way their progenitors, the early " missionaries" and "Jihadist" performed some 200years ago when they intruded into the affairs of a people who lived better and were more blessed than their miserable selves!

We are in deep trouble and we are fast heading for deeper troubles unless we are able to STOP & THINK!

Gbam! u have just hit d nail on d head. We have a long way 2 go.
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Afritop(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
If Nigeria decide to celebrate Halloween, I am wondering how pastors and Imam will react
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by OsuGanja(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
pimplucious:
Celebrating Halloween but can't IFA. Funny

Edited:

Since this is the first comment, then let's put the matter in a better perspective.

How could a race be so disconnected with its reality? A fully grown YORUBA lady I engage with about the legend of Moremi does not know anything about it.

Ask same person about Deborah, Hannah, Ruth,Mary etc and your ears will be full of "according to my bible...".

How can a people have a future when they are disconnected with their past and their roots? I have heard people who don't know the names of streets next to theirs in Lagos give vivid description of London streets and they are proud of it! Some funny characters who don't know the names of their next-door-neighbours travel several kilometres to hug and pray in deceitful fraternity with total strangers all in a bid to find elusive peace.

We are happy and foolishly excited when we tell the stories of WANDERERS from their "Holy books" and dismiss with scorn Centuries of a Beautiful Heritage,Proud Traditions and enviable cultures as contained in the African Social Order!

We broke faith with our Ancestors and we are suffering the consequences. The descendants of Cavemen and Wanderers, from the West and the East, have given us enough WILD GEESE to chase forever because we are stupid!

Funny Characters like TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome ride us like donkeys in the South and Abubakar Shekau kill us like Goats in the North! Thinking about it now, it is actually a repeat, the very same way their progenitors, the early " missionaries" and "Jihadist" performed some 200years ago when they intruded into the affairs of a people who lived better and were more blessed than their miserable selves!

We are in deep trouble and we are fast heading for deeper troubles unless we are able to STOP & THINK!

MAY YOU WALK AND NEVER TO stumble

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by frigingawesome(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dat stewpid DJ needs some hot slaps..
Weytin consan her wit Halloween....
Nor worry shabi u con travel con back to naija?...
We go use broom and cucumber beat dat nonsense comot for ur brain.... angry angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Deeypeey(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

are there no witches in your own state? why Edo? undecided
are u from edo?...SAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.