Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her (1597 Views)

Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Revamped(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
OK, so there's this uncle of mine that has a house not too far from where I rented my apartment, in fact it's just a stone throw away...

I normally go there almost every day especially in the evenings when I return from work [because the wife has a shop & a small bar] the issue am having now is that the sister to my uncle's wife is giving me a green light, she keeps sending me text messages [love text messages] whatsapp messages etc...... Just two days ago, she said she wanted to tell me something! I told her am all ears, to my surprise she said she has been tripping for me & that she wants me to have sex with her the next day which is yesterday.... Right now I have been avoiding her but she keeps pestering me.... Please help advice is seriously needed o.

I don't know why she's after me, moreover I don't think it's ideal to even date my in law

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Yinkey6(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2016
You can simply buy her a cucumber.. It will solve the problem...

1 Like

Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by talk2alabama: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
And I looked out of the window and saw many inexperienced young men, but noticed one foolish fellow in particular. He was walking along the street near the corner whwere a certain woman lived. And then she met him, she was dressed like a prostitute making plans. She threw her arms around the man, kissed him, looked him straight in the eye and said, I made my offerings today and have made meat from the sacrifices. So I came out looking for you. Cmon, let's have sex all night long, so she tempted him with her smooth talk, and he gave in, he was going in with her just like an ox on the way to be slaughtered...

Proverbs 7 vs 9

6 Likes

Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Why is it not ideal to date your in-law? There's nothing wrong with it.

ps: I said date not have sex

As for the sex issue, I leave that to the experts
Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by finally1(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2016
grin how much iz yam ?? buy one for her
Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Revamped(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2016
KissChrix:
Why is it not ideal to date your in-law? There's nothing wrong with it.

ps: I said date not have sex

As for the sex issue, I leave that to the experts
Bros, dating her would eventually lead sex & that's what am trying to avoid.
Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by lordthree(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Why don't you just tell her you aren't interested instead of asking nairalanders for permission
Re: Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Revamped(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2016
lordthree:
Why don't you just tell her you aren't interested instead of asking nairalanders for permission
Bros, you really think I haven't tried to do that? This girls just don't want NO for an answer

(1) (Reply)

Scared After A One Night Stand / Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. / If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.