Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo (8596 Views)

I Love My Wife But Another Woman Has Brought Me Joy! / ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] / How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by VOJA(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:
You become the most happiest man on earth when you in the company of that special someone you think s good for you.

Unconditional love that is...

I'm kinda growing fat right? grin

Whether you're growing fatter out of obesity or not, I'mm happy for the fact you're the happiest man on earth, even much happier than the youngest millionaires out there who are busy doing something quite productive with their time.

In as much as you keep basking in the euphoria of your relationship, please tread with caution.
LOVE IS BLIND, NOTHING LAST FOREVER.
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by NevetsIbot(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2016
2SWT:
lol I pray so airforce1 is one guy that really needs to grow up

maturity they say doesn't come with age
I tell yu bro... Even a thirteen yr old wouldn't do half of all the stupid thing the guy does

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by luminouz(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
guy... d guys mumucracy na die
grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:
You become the most happiest man on earth when you in the company of that special someone you think s good for you.

Unconditional love that is...

I'm kinda growing fat right? grin
omo see as una worwor die...

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by luminouz(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2016
VOJA:

Whether you're growing fatter out of obesity or not, I'mm happy for the fact you're the happiest man on earth, even much happier than the youngest millionaires out there who are busy doing something quite productive with their time.

In as much as you keep basking in the euphoria of your relationship, please tread with caution.
LOVE IS BLIND, NOTHING LAST FOREVER.
My shit does BRO! grin
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
nmreports:
Guys guys guys, why is there so much hate on this thread?
Why is there so much double standards?.
Why are we so judgemental when in truth we are not any better.
Don't people post pictures of their gfs on social media Famous and ordinary people alike do these things... It's their life fish!

We all should grow up.

Airforce1 enjoy your relationship but try and post fun or outing or touring pictures sometimes.
This bed bed picture, is your libido that high?.
Sometyms we just hv to tell him the truth, his own mumucracy is worse than anything.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Yugi(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Y Do People Hate For No Just Cus? What is bad in d pix, cn one idiot tell me? hauuch! no one. Besides wat is bad postin d pix of my babe n I, ehn. where is sense in dis world o? What is fu** absurd to tellin d world about our good time in relationship through pictures? Some fools said he's nt grown up, i said Bleep YOU HYPOCRITES! tell me any 11yr old boy/girl dat postd his/her b/gfrd pix online? Kanye West postd himself and Kardashian pix, ur stupid dirty evil hypocrit lips comment: I LOVE THEM! i say UR FADA y CAN u LOVE AIRFORCE pix. Can I Hear u Say Kanye West Is Chidish Or Nt Grown Up. Most of u ar'nt happy wit ur relationship, infact self most of u av no b/gfriend or perhaps nt proud of ur ugly lookin g/bfriends. Above Airforce, pray to God to cripple all ur enemies so dat some fools wud knw jst hatin other person's happiness amount them to be an enemy. Yes Make Some Unfurtunate Olori Boruku Haters No Fit Type Again.
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Airforce1(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Yugi:
Y Do People Hate For No Just Cus? What is bad in d pix, cn one idiot tell me? hauuch! no one. Besides wat is bad postin d pix of my babe n I, ehn. where is sense in dis world o? What is fu** absurd to tellin d world about our good time in relationship through pictures? Some fools said he's nt grown up, i said Bleep YOU HYPOCRITES! tell me any 11yr old boy/girl dat postd his/her b/gfrd pix online? Kanye West postd himself and Kardashian pix, ur stupid dirty evil hypocrit lips comment: I LOVE THEM! i say UR FADA y CAN u LOVE AIRFORCE pix. Can I Hear u Say Kanye West Is Chidish Or Nt Grown Up. Most of u ar'nt happy wit ur relationship, infact self most of u av no b/gfriend or perhaps nt proud of ur ugly lookin g/bfriends. Above Airforce, pray to God to cripple all ur enemies so dat some fools wud knw jst hatin other person's happiness amount them to be an enemy. Yes Make Some Unfurtunate Olori Boruku Haters No Fit Type Again.

they're frustrated fools and that's why they be here hustling for girl friends only for them to be friendzoned.

I sense envy in their comments but is it my fault no girl wanna date them?
grin
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:

they're frustrated fools and that's why they be here hustling for girl friends only for them to be friendzoned.

I sense envy in their comments but is it my fault no girl wanna date them?
grin
And who are they? U seriously need spanking, smh.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by joe17: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:
Seriously airforce, these are uncalled for . I gave you credit more than this, it's childish and it's abuse. Does she know about her pix here

Do you know you're spoiling her image? Let it lie and do something else.

None of my business anyway, just seriously disappointed. You look like a teenager and immature with this rubbish you're doing. Just saying my mind. Everybody laughing at you, I pity girls that hangs around you, certainly it's not all guys that have sense.
u really don't av to b economical with the truth, neither wil it do him any gud painting words for him; say it as it is: he needs some mental upgrade. #mayGodsaveThatGirl

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by olaboy001(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:
Seriously airforce, these are uncalled for . I gave you credit more than this, it's childish and it's abuse. Does she know about her pix here

None of my business anyway, just seriously disappointed. You look like a teenager and immature with this rubbish you're doing. Just saying my mind. Everybody laughing at you, I pity girls that hangs around you, certainly it's not all guys that have sense.

OP, if no be say I mumu like you I for vex for you well well..
See as you let this babe open our yanch for here

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by xpressTrade: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
airforce1 so this is how u gain popularity, wow....... U just dey fall guys hand even prick wey erect as e see that creature u call babe e go look down once

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Awwww....that's so sweet... wink
And how wish she's the one behind this monicker....undecided
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Switup: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

girl u are pretty.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by chris2face(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Leave the dude very childish

1 Like

Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Caringguy:
And how wish she's the one behind this monicker....undecided

Awww....if wishes were horses......

Sorry she isn't... wink
Re: This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Biko, Ginaz. What did you give him on credit o?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

? / I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.