Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number (8089 Views)

See billings wey my girl give me . She wan finish me / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Very simple

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by MacMath(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmm.
okay ooo
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by GeeString: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Long story...

Just have money.

She'll ask YOU for your number.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by GeeString: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Lalas247(f): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kolewerk dear
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by RoyalBlak007: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
♤Thers a diff between MAKING A GIRL GIVE YOU HER NUMBER

♤ and MAKING A GIRL BEG YOU TO GET HER NUMBER ##M.O.B

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:
Long story...

Just have money.

She'll ask YOU for your number

Guys that make this statement are usually broke. Guys with the money know it doesn't always work that way...or they don't always get the girl they truly want.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Divay22(f): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
The fact that i helped you, doesn't mean I'll talk to you..

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by TosinDru: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:
The fact that i helped you, doesn't mean I'll talk to you..
The fact that you helped me once would make you wanna do it again, Subconsciously.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:
Long story...

Just have money.

this what happened when u think with your finger undecided

enticing girl with money will make her come for ur money, eat u down and run away, just simply arithmetic cool

money is like q battery after a while it will run down!
people that think like this are either extremely broke or highly low self esteem

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Guys that make this statement are usually broke. Guys with the money know it doesn't always work that way...or they don't always get the girl they truly want.

Don't mind the guy, he thinks it's by money alone.

Get close to a rich single arrogant guy and see how empty his life is emotionally. They don't have it good like they always boast of.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by TechPanda(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Thers a diff between MAKING A GIRL GIVE YOU HER NUMBER

♤ and MAKING A GIRL BEG YOU TO GET HER NUMBER ##M.O.B

Your Teeth Complete

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by donMIG(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
U mean I have to lie to get a fone number? Nigga plsss...since wen number turn holy Grails... If she wan give make she give if not she should go now...baba guy...u dei fall hands ooo
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Dasherz(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:

Get close to a rich single arrogant guy and see how empty his life is emotionally. They don't have it good like they always boast of.
refer him to the billionaire in Lagos begging for true love on instagram even offering a house in banana island and a Rollce Royce
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Very correct. A broke sweet, romantic and understanding guy will snatch a rich and arrogant dude's babe anytime. Same reason some rich men's wives sleep with broke niggas.

Its not about money alone, there are so many other qualities one needs to possess. A romantic, understanding, sweet and caring yet rich dude is the dream of all women. You should have money by all means but do not omit the other important qualities

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

refer him to the billionaire in Lagos begging for true love on instagram even offering a house in banana island and a Rollce Royce

Lol, abi

Even the billionaire will not have true love with his offer of house in banana island and Rolls Royce.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Divay22(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
TosinDru:

The fact that you helped me once would make you wanna do it again, Subconsciously.
I'm always conscious.. So it won't happen again cheesy
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
saasala:

Very correct. A broke sweet, romantic and understanding guy will snatch a rich and arrogant dude's babe anytime. Same reason some rich men's wives sleep with broke niggas.

Its not about money alone, there are so many other qualities one needs to possess. A romantic, understanding, sweet and caring yet rich dude is the dream of all women. You should have money by all means but do not omit the other important qualities

Exactly!

Correct guy. smiley
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by GeeString: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
saasala:

alexialin:

pocohantas:

RETIREDMUMU:

this what happened when u think with your finger undecided

enticing girl with money will make her come for ur money, eat u down and run away, just simply arithmetic cool

money is like q battery after a while it will run down!
people that think like this are either extremely broke or highly low self esteem
pocohantas:

Keep fooling yourselves o.

If I'm going through OP's format to get a babe, then its most definitely not serious - just a fling. I'd ask her directly and if she refuses, we never were meant to be.
If she agrees, it means she wants me too & something serious might happen.

Back to the reason I quoted y'all, now tell me, how come these same girls leave the "romantic, understanding & caring" dudes and run off to the rich ones EVERYTIME?

Again, keep fooling yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

If I'm going through OP's format to get a babe, then its most definitely not serious - just a fling. I'd ask her directly and if she refuses, we never were meant to be.

Back to the reason I quoted y'all, now tell me, how come these same girls leave the "romantic, understanding & caring" dudes and run off to the rich ones EVERYTIME?

Am not fooling anything
Point of correction, not all girls leave caring, romantic guy for the rich ones.

As for me, I prefer a working class guy who's romantic, caring, understanding and such guy I have already.

I interact with the very rich guys, but the issue is we can't even have a fling, how much more date. They are better off as friends or acquaintances. But to leave a caring a guy for a rich arrogant guy? Heavens forbid.
I don't need. It

Maybe other ladies do it. Cause everyone is not the same.

Believe it. Or not

Ko kan mi
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by GeeString: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:

Am fooling anything
Point of correction, not all girls leave caring, romantic guy for the rich ones.

As for me, I prefer a working class guy who's romantic, caring, understanding and such guy I have already.

I interact with the very rich guys, but the issue is we can't even have a fling, how much more date. They are better off as friends or acquaintances. But to leave a caring a guy for a rich arrogant guy? Heavens forbid.
I don't need. It

Maybe other ladies do it. Cause everyone is not the same.

Believe it. Or not

Ko kan mi

But how will you know if a guy is "caring, romantic & sweet" just by looking at him?

Truth is you will be attracted to the dude with the classiest wristwatch, trimmest suit & cleanest skin in the room.

You'll want to meet & acquaint yourself with him first.

If the dirty guy approaches you, you'll make excuses & avoid him without caring to know if he's romantic. This is the truth.

You'll tell yourself, "afterall, he can even be broke AND unromantic."

This is why I said, "just have money, she'll look 4 you." Must every rich guy be a douche?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

Works both ways. Still doesnt negate the fact that they are bleeped by the romantic and understanding ones. The thing is, if you are rich and unromantic your babe will run to the guy who has those qualities you lack. If you are broke and romantic your babe might run off to the rich dude
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

But how will you know if a guy is "caring, romantic & sweet" just by looking at him?

Truth is you will be attracted to the dude with the classiest wristwatch, trimmest suit & cleanest skin in the room.

You'll want to meet & acquaint yourself with him first.

If the dirty guy approaches you, you'll make excuses & avoid him without caring to know if he's romantic. This is the truth.

You'll tell yourself, "afterall, he can even be broke AND unromantic."

This is why I said, "just have money, she'll look 4 you." Must every rich guy be a douche?

Been caring , romantic and sweet is not written on the forehead.

Not all caring guys are dirty and unkempt

If that's your version of caring and sweet? Then your wrong.

Who would even look at a dirty looking guy twice, how much more once.

I was meant to go on a blind date. Which I did. The guy is rich, his house was magnificent, but immediately I saw him, he looked rough, red shot eyes, he has drowned himself with alcohol, and he Introduced himself with a stupid smile on his face, saying oops! sorry I went to club last night and this morning, I was hanging with my gees, sorry I look rough.

I looked at him from head to toe, his breath reeking of alcohol. I said oh my God, I looked at the person who introduced us with an angry stare, then I looked back at him and I said it seems am in the wrong place, am sorry have to go, I called out my. Friend who came with me, Temi let's go Pls. And the blind date guy was shocked and he was like Pls wait lemme quickly shower, then he smelt his breathe and he said oops, oh OK. Pls wait.
I left as he was in there taking his shower. There and then, I ruled him. Off. How irresponsible can a guy be to even himself, even though u are rich. And so? undecidedwho cares? U were informed already about a meeting a lady, why can't u just pull yourself together and look neat. Maybe in his mind when I see his cars and house I will mellow. For where? And come to think of it, he's even an alcoholic.
Jeez!

Mr Geestring, on first dates the attitude of arrogance or a little kind of mean attitude cannot be hidden if the girl is sharp and not blinded by what the guy has.
Likewise a caring guy attitude cannot be hidden either. Guys these days don't pretend much,thees days on first dates.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by iLUMeN8(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Kolewerk dear

You this girl! angry
Why haven't you replied my PM

I wee not PM you again forever in my life till I die undecided cry

Okay bye kiss
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by khristal87(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
saasala:
Very simple
U stil d learn, there s a stage u reach in life...u dnt hussle babes, they hussle u....
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by lenghtinny(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

100%...

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by deewhydoski(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
So getting girl phone number has become achievement.... People sha
I always deleted girls phone number every blessed day...their number were just stocked on my phone with no use

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Getting her phone number doesn't mean getting her heart.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by kenex4ever(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

That billionaire has infinite number of girls at his reach but he feels that they are there for his money.

But he is going about it the wrong way just for attention, immediately after that he started advertising for his business since he has been noticed.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Dasherz(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
kenex4ever:
That billionaire has infinite number of girls at his reach but he feels that they are there for his money.

But he is going about it the wrong way just for attention, immediately after that he started advertising for his business since he has been noticed.

lol whatever rocks his boat ...
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by edimolu(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
No lady can't be bought..the question is but price!

Chase the money! Every other thing falls in smooth-accordance!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by QueenSekxy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:
Long story...

Just have money.

everything is not all about money..unless you are talking about cheap broke girls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Boy Shows Off His "Underage" Girlfriend On Facebook. Photos / One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate / This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.