Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,568 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) (1650 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by Freeman50(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
This unhealthy sleeping posture of these youth reported to be Nigerians has cracked the ribs of netizens as the trio struggle to accommodate themselves on a single bed. his young man in the mood of a very deep sleep found himself placing his head directly under the private part of another lady who was enjoying her sleep accordingly. Social media users joked the man's health could be at risk with the position of his head

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by kabula(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
whitebread come see the best way to lick pussy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Chai grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by falconey(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin

him come open mouth join
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by ghettowriter(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
that guy wey be like erriga so no dey sleep o cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by somez(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
God, let that girl mess on his face ooooo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by Davash222(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
"Young man's health dey at risk", says who? If no be better oxygen he dey breathe so, why he come dey sleep like that.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
lol.... That position tho... Make d guy just stretch him tongue out... Bliss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) by ihimiray(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
I pity that guy below.... He won't wake up feeling Aiit with the severe odor oozing out of that hole

(1) (Reply)

I'm Leaving This Disgusting Social Media Platform / Happy Birthday To Coolest Chris / Does Rita Dominic Encourage You To Lose Weight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.