Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (65927 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Forwetinnah: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Juju men everywhere! If na me stand there, even if hin hit me, I no go fall. grin grin

God please deliver these gullible people from corporate jujumen!

Yes na! They won't fall because if they do, the camera might fall too, and that ll be the end of the show

You no go face all the atrocities wey dey happen for una mosque, you don see Christian thread jump inside like say na swimming pool, meanwhile if this had anything to do with your religion it would have been locked with one silly pledge or confession. You muslims must learn to face front . Shiooor

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by UceeTrust(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
dainformant:
Benny Hinn needs to visit the national assembly for this kind of prayers
You are right bro! Ayo Oritsejafor should Benny to the National Assembly to manifest this cleanings power. That where is being needed presently.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by dilini(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
this pastors are funny see the type of chair they seet with there wifes.. . Even Buhari never get this kind of sit

Have they ever gone through Matthew 23??

Bros, try and type in good concise, clear and understandable sentence...

which one is "seet", "wifes", "sit"...

My 2cents sha.....
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by salis123(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2016
419 IN ACTION, IN XTIANITY THE POOR ALWAYS SUFFER MUCH, i pity you guys[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by deathmen12: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2016
fellis:
These people will never cease to amuse me grin

pastor p!mp Ayo repping as usual with the outfit. Some people for him church dey find money seriously but him go still host Benny hinn inside five star hotel throughout the period of his stay.
Y r u pain?... go and open church and run u own d way u want it...and stop judging men of God. that is hw u pple bring couse upon urself. after u wil stil be runing to and fro 4 dis same men to pray 4 wat u brought upon urself.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by fxskye: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
deathmen12:
Y r u pain?... go and open church and run u own d way u want it...and stop judging men of God. that is hw u pple bring couse upon urself. after u wil stil be runing to and fro 4 dis same men to pray 4 wat u brought upon urself.

If they are men of God, what about you? Shaytan of God?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by trinity11(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2016
noble2faith:
I wan ask una one question.........

Why I no dey fall, abi wan try to fall under anointing but e no dey work? embarassed

My brother I think I hv a clue.

maybe as the force dey come closer to you,
9 u put ur left leg for front, carry ur right leg put for back, then u stand gidigba like who wun puch motto.
mmmmmmm,,,,,, something like FORCE
although I stand to be corrected
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Student125(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Some pple are so daft here that, dey don't hav any atom of sense... cuz somebody said d so called miracle s questionable due to the fact that d camera man was still able to stand while others fall gave some brainwashed pple the guts to say they are Muslims, s nt ur fault...u can only reason whitin your brain capacity. It s only when u don't feel safe you try to attribute your failure to another religion. no one s talking abt religion bt logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by deathmen12: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2016
fxskye:

If they are men of God, what about you? Shaytan of God?
oga go and Opon church if u re pain
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by greatjoey: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Bujumbura:
hey our muslim boy. Tell me any miracle attributed to Mohammed undecided

I jux remembered, he slept with a 9 year old girl that if he is in Europe today your prophet wil still be in Life imprisonment

You don't have enough knowledge or Islam. There is a unique miracle recorded in the qoran performed by Mohammed that no prophet before and after him has performed. He had 11 wives. He ability to Bleep them round every night is a miracle no one has performed. Mohammed had that Horse sexual power to his credit. Incomparable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by fxskye: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Almand:

it is still better than hosting shakarau in sanbesa in the name of promoting islam and killing innocent people in the process

FYI......any form of terrorism is anti-Islam. As such BH terrorism is anti-Islam. Moreover, muslims suffer the largest % from BH activities.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by genearts(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2016
beautiful232:
the way some nairaland boys talk bout men of GOD ehh

their judgement still the do press up

Honestly ehn, some of you take these men of God too seriously more than they deserve.

i'm christian by the way.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by fxskye: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2016
greatjoey:

[s]You don't have enough knowledge or Islam. There is a unique miracle recorded in the qoran performed by Mohammed that no prophet before and after him has performed. He had 11 wives. He ability to Bleep them round every night is a miracle no one has performed. Mohammed had that Horse sexual power to his credit. Incomparable.
[/s]

Obviously, you are not a muslim but pretending to be one. All your comment inhere is blatant lies against Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by fxskye: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2016
deathmen12:
oga go and Opon church if u re pain

That is unscrupulous business which I can't venture into.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by tomnmenace(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2016
greatjoey:

You don't have enough knowledge or Islam. There is a unique miracle recorded in the qoran performed by Mohammed that no prophet before and after him has performed. He had 11 wives. He ability to Bleep them round every night is a miracle no one has performed. Mohammed had that Horse sexual power to his credit. Incomparable.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Fortissimo502: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
Since he is a white man i am sure they will be moved by the holyspirit more cheesy. Look how they are falling like pack of cards, They won't fall like this when it is Oritsejafor o.

He's not white though. He's from Palestine / Israel. So middle eastern?
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by emmygzy(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2016
greatjoey:

Bad guy, if Muslims.s catch you, na bomb dem go bomb you.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by genearts(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2016
drewsman:
his position as a man of God is more honorable than that of Buhari

Are you for real ?? Smh
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by XaintJoel20: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Austyno4:
Have u noticed that camera men don't fall during all this prayers sessions shocked lipsrsealed
That's not true. I have seen footage of Pastor Chris programme where cameraman can under the anointing.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by MinorityTribe1: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Fortissimo502:

He's not white though. He's from Palestine / Israel. So middle eastern?
Yea but compared to all the black people surrounding him?
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by trinity11(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Hey friends wat is this I am hearing abt swearing an oath before u can comment in any Islamic tread, plz I mean no disrespect to any religion, but I will appreciate any Muslim brother or sister in the house to pls confirm this info and tell me why it is so.

just wanna learn something reasonable.

Thanks
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Fortissimo502: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
Yea but compared to all the black people surrounding him?

Are you talking of skin tone or race? They are two different things. He's obviously lighter than everyone else. But he isn't a Caucasian.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Full-grown educated men.. hmmm
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by MinorityTribe1: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2016
Fortissimo502:

Are you talking of skin tone or race? They are two different things. He's obviously lighter than everyone else. But he isn't a Caucasian.
And that is my point. But from a Nigerian point of view he is white! Even a Chinese, Filipino, Mexican etc are all white compare to us. Get it?
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
I almost fell to the ground too while reading it on Nairaland
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
this pastors are funny see the type of chair they seet with there wifes.. . Even Buhari never get this kind of sit

Have they ever gone through Matthew 23??

Emoney has many of such chairs at home. How old is Emoney ?

But you think it unfair that an old man of God should have it.

This same argument came up on Instagram where supercarsofnigeria posted the arrival of Pastor Benny Hinn in a chartered Rolls Royce and people started saying shit.

How men hate God without knowing it

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by davibid: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.

And what is so spiritual about that

I'm a xtian but of a truth the way and manner this so called pastors perform miracles make me sick

Most annoying is how they are seriously taking advantage of the gullible minds like you

Come to think of it, must someone fall before we know that the Holy Spirit is working

#PleaseOpenYourEyes
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by greatjoey: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=fxskye post=50701024][/s]

Obviously, you are not a muslim but pretending to be one. All your comment inhere is blatant lies against Islam.
[/quote
Thud shows that you don't have good knowledge of Islam. Please find this out from a good Imam or Alfa as Yoruba would call it. This is recorded in the Hadith as a miracle performed by Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by goodvision12(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2016
When i first watched benny hinn ministration on Tv i was spiritually empowered and motivated to be like him.I prayed fervently for such awesome gift of signs and wonders.I went to a particular church to minister could you believe that during my ministration when the power of God came down the whole place was electrified and full of His presence.The congregation could not withstand the power of His Glory and i was to see them falling down to the glory of His name and miracles taking place.That is the awesome power of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.