Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (65923 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by ojuolu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
this pastors are funny see the type of chair they seet with there wifes.. . Even Buhari never get this kind of sit

Have they ever gone through Matthew 23??
Guy, i wish Fela is still alive...I just remember"suffer suffer for world ,Amen" lyric now grin grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by thorpido(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Great choreography grin grin
Still better than the one where they hear things in the mosque and go all out in the streets killing innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by beautiful232(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
ijaw1stson:
don't mind them... most of them are Muslims

you have a point !

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by beautiful232(f): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
genearts:

Honestly ehn, some of you take these men of God too seriously more than they deserve.

i'm christian by the way.

bros face front and eat your own cake

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Halloween chair...if a pastor and wife sits on chairs worth millions of naira...den we shouldn't have the needy in such congregation

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by beautiful232(f): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Totalman1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.

This is a physical world where REALITY is not in d 'spirit', but in d PHYSICAL!

...indeed, things of d 'SPIRIT' are FOOLISHNESS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by deathmen12: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
fellis:

why am i pain?
I should go and open church and not bring couse upon myself?

Phew.
This is what happens when p!mp Ayo refuses to help poor people in his church secure admission into university.
hahaha, ok i have heard u
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by AkinPhysicist: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
cool I used to be dumb and gullible like these people UNTIL the day I realized ALL NA SCAM cool
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
dainformant:
Benny Hinn needs to visit the national assembly for this kind of prayers

Hahaha

Really?
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Billygee2u: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
joseph1832ng:
LOL. The gullible will always be swept away by a wave from the pastor, all in pretence of being swept away by the Holy Spirit.

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by jaywhoco(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Juju men everywhere! If na me stand there, even if hin hit me, I no go fall. grin grin

God please deliver these gullible people from corporate jujumen!

Yes na! They won't fall because if they do, the camera might fall too, and that ll be the end of the show

serious opium @ work...lol
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Innocent77: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
According to the bible, the end times will be marked by widespread deception, counterfeit miracles, and the appearance of false prophets. Each of these evils will contribute to an atmosphere that will deceive an untold number of people throughout the world. Almost 2,000 years ago, Jesus warned us about this time period: “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” Matthew 24:24 (KJV) What’s most interesting about this passage is not that false messiahs and false prophets will appear in the end times. We’ve witnessed such people firsthand in every generation since Christ first spoke these words. What stands out concerning these false prophets and false messiahs is that their great signs and wonders will be so amazing they will be capable of deceiving God’s chosen ones (if such were possible). These aren’t everyday signs and wonders. They must truly be astounding to have such an affect! These signs and wonders will deceive people who believe they are supernatural acts of God. Instead, they will be satanic in origin. Paul revealed the reason for this deception in his letter to Timothy: “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy 4:3-4 (KJV) In the last days, people will be fooled because they want to be. Although this seems counterintuitive, it’s true. People will believe in the signs and wonders they witness because they want to believe the lies and false promises that accompany them. Ultimately, a lot of people will be hoodwinked by a master of deception who will feed their itching ears with exactly what they want to hear. In the years leading up to Christ’s return, the world will be misled by the greatest false prophet in human history, the Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by gozzlin: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin
Chai, the man carry anointing pass Oritsejafor. grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Alajiki(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.

Benni Hinn is a renowned fraudster. What am I even saying? Christianity is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by IdiAmin2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fortissimo502:

He's not white though. He's from Palestine / Israel. So middle eastern?

so for your mind, you think naija people dey differentiate between Caucasian white and middle east white?? LOL
bros, the only thing that make naija people go senseless na skin wey light pass dem own
why you think that oyakhilome wey look like yellow pawpaw dey maga his follwers
palestine ooo, Iraq ooo, canada ooo, all join
even half caste like Van Vicker and co will catch them mugu if he form pastor tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Shinery0123(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
tintingz:
This thread is about a pastor and church and some people already involving Muslims/Islam.

Secondly, the chair oritsejafor is using pass the one used in game of thrones. Haba!
Abi o. I can't be fooled with this kind of drama.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by IdiAmin2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
mmsen:

I don't think anyone who attends church has read/understood the Bible.

Most of what happens in the church is prohibited by the Bible and yet xtians do it all shamelessly.

thank you oooo
your head dey there my guy

everything jesus was against in the bible, happens in today's church

jesus chased the people buying and selling in the temple away, cursed them and destroyed their goods. what to end time churches do today in the church? BUYING and selling - they sell everything from books, bibles, DVDs, CDs, t-shirts, anointing oil - even miracle is for sale.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by IdiAmin2(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool I used to be dumb and gullible like these people UNTIL the day I realized ALL NA SCAM cool

hahaha
my guy u no dey alone ooo

I sell my VW Golf back in 1998 back then cos I believed God wanted me to sow a powerful seed that will change my life
damn I don fall maga tey tey

its the reality of life, some will awaken, but most people go die there living in poverty while funding the expensive lifestyle of their love-vendor-dadyy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Genesis2000(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
Since he is a white man i am sure they will be moved by the holyspirit more cheesy. Look how they are falling like pack of cards, They won't fall like this when it is Oritsejafor o.

Why would they fall when the man of God does have Holyspirit.

How would you ever compared orisejafor who almost a politician to Benihin?

You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by samijay8(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Holy spirit eh eh 4 ur side
Danzakidakura:
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by bezimo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
genearts:

Are you for real ?? Smh

Offcourse a genuine man of God is more honourable than Buhari.Yes.
What is honourable about Buhari.The constant show of foolishness, or the display of high level hypocrisy and deceit or the display of open arrogance while retrogressing the once booming economy.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by winj: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
419 pastors, should be jailed for fooling mumu africans
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Almand: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
fellis:

I see no connection between my post and the rubbish you typed here.

Please next time dont quote me to write meaningless jibberish. Thanks
And that nonsense you posted yourself is ok. Rubbish. You hid behind your islamic section save from criticism but think you have the moral gut to form an opinion about someone else's creed.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Almand: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
fxskye:

FYI......any form of terrorism is anti-Islam. As such BH terrorism is anti-Islam. Moreover, muslims suffer the largest % from BH activities.
Yet bokoharam actions had/have help(ed) in no small way in discouraging other people from practicing their creed. Do you know that there are places in kano where you don't feel save going to church except in the barracks? Because some muslems can leave the mosque to attack christain??

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by lereinter(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
serious falling
naira self ve fall
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by foura: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
enough of this falling,we need pst like pst kumuyi that preaches and arm robber give their life to christ,that is the essences of the gospel
ChangeIsCostant:
All eyes were on American televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn, who caused quite a scene during a programme at pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Word of Life Bible Church in Warri, Delta state. Benny Hinn, who is currently in Nigeria, as part of his worldwide evangelical outreach, sent the choristers and other congregants falling to the ground as he walked by during a prayer session. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/us-pastor-benny-hinn-causes-scene-at.html

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by AkinPhysicist: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
IdiAmin2:

hahaha
my guy u no dey alone ooo

I sell my VW Golf back in 1998 back then cos I believed God wanted me to sow a powerful seed that will change my life
damn I don fall maga tey tey

its the reality of life, some will awaken, but most people go die there living in poverty while funding the expensive lifestyle of their love-vendor-dadyy.

cool grin U don talk am finish - we are lucky to have seen the light grin cool
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Judking: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
I love this. M. O. G... Thought he will come. Abuja (COSA)
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Dovent: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Baawaa:
Oritsejafor swallow calabash,abi wentin dey in belle,oh na our money grin grin grin grin
e
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by ixora3(f): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
I was there and it was wonderful thank you Papa for bringing all these Wonderful Men of God to bless our lives. I love you to the moon and back

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by kaylivin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
beautiful232:
the way some nairaland boys talk bout men of GOD ehh

their judgement still the do press up
Oga .. stop saying g this man of God crap .. we r all children of God .. draw close to. God urself and u will never need human to help u connect to God ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.