Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (65924 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Naughtysite:

Emoney has many of such chairs at home. How old is Emoney ?

But you think it unfair that an old man of God should have it.

This same argument came up on Instagram where supercarsofnigeria posted the arrival of Pastor Benny Hinn in a chartered Rolls Royce and people started saying shit.

How men hate God without knowing it
Have u read Matthew 23??
Read it and see the instructions of jesus to church leaders before u talk
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by sternlley(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Nah Im b say d choristers are all possessed nah .........

Yet d cameramen won't fall ...abi dem glue their feet to the ground!! .... undecided grin
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by shotster50(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
And the comedy show continues....
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by alaskido(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
See Orisejafor belle. Too much money.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by alaskido(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2016
See Orisejafor belle. Too much money. Falling under the anointing.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.

Don't spread the hate

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by wirinet(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2016
goodvision12:
When i first watched benny hinn ministration on Tv i was spiritually empowered and motivated to be like him.I prayed fervently for such awesome gift of signs and wonders.I went to a particular church to minister could you believe that during my ministration when the power of God came down the whole place was electrified and full of His presence.The congregation could not withstand the power of His Glory and i was to see them falling down to the glory of His name and miracles taking place.That is the awesome power of God.

Please can you explain to us how people falling down to the power of his glory help anybody? Will the falling down help the situations of those that are falling down? Those congregation that are falling down like dominos, will they from then forth all all their health, social, financial, and all other problems disappear?

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Jalinco: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Fraud everywhere and perpetrated by every colour
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by mmsen: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
this pastors are funny see the type of chair they seet with there wifes.. . Even Buhari never get this kind of sit

Have they ever gone through Matthew 23??

I don't think anyone who attends church has read/understood the Bible.

Most of what happens in the church is prohibited by the Bible and yet xtians do it all shamelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by ijaw1stson: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
beautiful232:
the way some nairaland boys talk bout men of GOD ehh

their judgement still the do press up
don't mind them... most of them are Muslims
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by raphieMontella: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2016
oglalasioux:
I still wonder why people falling under the spell of chemicals on a handkerchief is a miracle yet we cannot acknowledge a greater miracle; the cell phones we use to share the dubious news.
m just laughing at christians

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2016
we will be having 15 days fasting nd prayers,I wonder if sum Nigeria pastors ever participated in d fast abi nah only to shout in d alter after dia members fast finish!
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Bukybabe(f): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2016
sternlley:
Nah Im b say d choristers are all possessed nah .........

Yet d cameramen won't fall ...abi dem glue their feet to the ground!! .... undecided grin

that church that pastors are dating girls in the church and married men in the choir and dating single girls..why dem no go fall.If you go there you will think you are in cinema house or a mall, different absurd dressing not meant from church and they are always taking money from people..all in the name of sowing seeds.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2016
mmsen:

I don't think anyone who attends church has read/understood the Bible.

Most of what happens in the church is prohibited by the Bible and yet xtians do it all shamelessly.
Seriously bro
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by jerryfisher(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Great choreography grin grin
kolography

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by jerryfisher(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Who are those men n why are they on the floor?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by CirocBoi(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2016
smh...... blasphemy, don't play with the wrath of God you all commenting rubbish, I was there.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by CirocBoi(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2016
Bukybabe:

that church that pastors are dating girls in the church and married men in the choir and dating single girls..why dem no go fall.If you go there you will think you are in cinema house or a mall, different absurd dressing not meant from church and they are always taking money from people..all in the name of sowing seeds.

it's none of ur biz, don't offend God, you have no right to judge no one.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by pressplay411(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2016
body odour effekts
Akata dey smell pass lofinda Fulani.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by razackskip: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Ok!
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Nifemi4Jesus(f): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Its the HOLY SPIRIT at work
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by kally90(f): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Juju men everywhere! If na me stand there, even if hin hit me, I no go fall. grin grin

God please deliver these gullible people from corporate jujumen!

Yes na! They won't fall because if they do, the camera might fall too, and that ll be the end of the show

if you are not in the spirit you will not fall.The camera man is always busy covering what is happening, so he doesn't concentrate on the prayer. Let say,he is distracted. That's the reason he doesn't fall.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by ilynem(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2016
beautiful232:
the way some nairaland boys talk bout men of GOD ehh

their judgement still the do press up
kiss kiss
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by deedondavi(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2016
noble2faith:
I wan ask una one question.........

Why I no dey fall, abi wan try to fall under anointing but e no dey work? embarassed

when ur body never be temple of God how u wan take fall
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2016
CirocBoi:

it's none of ur biz, don't offend God, you have no right to judge no one.
In essence you are saying we shouldn't have judges and courts
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Nifemi4Jesus:
Its the HOLY SPIRIT at work

It's hypnotism
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2016
deathmen12:
Y r u pain?... go and open church and run u own d way u want it...and stop judging men of God. that is hw u pple bring couse upon urself. after u wil stil be runing to and fro 4 dis same men to pray 4 wat u brought upon urself.
why am i pain?
I should go and open church and not bring couse upon myself?

Phew.
This is what happens when p!mp Ayo refuses to help poor people in his church secure admission into university.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Almand:

it is still better than hosting shakarau in sanbesa in the name of promoting islam and killing innocent people in the process

I see no connection between my post and the rubbish you typed here.

Please next time dont quote me to write meaningless jibberish. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by gmoni2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
our people are so gullible,this guy is a fraud, he hurriedly relocated to California when the state of Florida was after him for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Mariojane(f): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Great choreography grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by PhylleRanki: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
....and how does this so called"slaying in the spirit" improve on the lives of those slayed?
Just jamboree for the gullible; in the end,he leaves the shores of the country with millions of naira or dollars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.