Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (65926 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by luluosas(m): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Peter's shadow healed the sick during apostolic ministry. But the type of power demonstrated in today's churches ehhh? Holy Spirit of God, please help us with your Spirit of discernment. Amen.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by dhesmond(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Austyno4:
Have u noticed that camera men don't fall during all this prayers sessions shocked lipsrsealed
camera men won't fall because their heart ain't connected with the holy spirit to receive divine manifestation.....
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by eitsei(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=greatjoey post=50701521][/quote]which hadith? undecided.. Muhammad performed so many miracles is this the one you can think of? undecided
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Kayelyon: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
beautiful232:
the way some nairaland boys talk bout men of GOD ehh

their judgement still the do press up

Asin ehn. I've tried again and again to rationalize the way pple speak against preachers here. Even supposed revered ministers. I'm amazed.
No restrain what so ever!!!
Its a matter of time, and even the Lord Jesus & His words will be brought here scrutinized and possibly slandered too.
Freedom of expression has become a powerful tool in the hand of the deciever himself.
Be careful!
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Kayelyon: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
wirinet:

Please can you explain to us how people falling down to the power of his glory help anybody? Will the falling down help the situations of those that are falling down? Those congregation that are falling down like dominos, will they from then forth all all their health, social, financial, and all other problems disappear?

And the person that asked this question will say he's a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody said falling under the power is the ultimate.
It is however a manifestation of the Spirit which may not occur all the time.
In acts 2, when the HolyGhost filled the disciples, they where described as "DRUNK MEN".
Its pretty annoying to see people bring their confusion to platforms like this with so much pride & arrogance.
If you dont agree with it, move on!
If your church does not see such supernatural effects of the HolyGhost, abeg move on!!!
Some matters are bigger than you, your confusion, your pride & your company of scoffers!
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by beautiful232(f): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kayelyon:

Asin ehn. I've tried again and again to rationalize the way pple speak against preachers here. Even supposed revered ministers. I'm amazed.
No restrain what so ever!!!
Its a matter of time, and even the Lord Jesus & His words will be brought here scrutinized and possibly slandered too.
Freedom of expression has become a powerful tool in the hand of the deciever himself.
Be careful!

my dear, leave them jare
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by wirinet(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Kayelyon:

And the person that asked this question will say he's a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody said falling under the power is the ultimate.
It is however a manifestation of the Spirit which may not occur all the time.
In acts 2, when the HolyGhost filled the disciples, they where described as "DRUNK MEN".
Its pretty annoying to see people bring their confusion to platforms like this with so much pride & arrogance.
If you dont agree with it, move on!
If your church does not see such supernatural effects of the HolyGhost, abeg move on!!!
Some matters are bigger than you, your confusion, your pride & your company of scoffers!

It is you that have no idea what christianity is. You people (pentecostals) impose your african traditional beliefs and practices into christianity. Falling down and rolling on the floor, barking like a dog, shouting in strange and intelligible voices were never part of christianity, these were spiritual practices of African and South American traditional religions.

Please show me any example of any of the above practices in the Bible. If anyone behaved the way you people do today in ancient palestine, they would be deemd mad and possessed by demons and be cast away from society.

The men were described as drunk men because people heard the desciples speaking and preaching in different languages early in the morning.

Acts 2:5 - 11
5Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6And when this sound rang out, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking his own language.

7 In wonder and amazement, they asked, “Are not all these men who are speaking Galileans? 8How is it then that each of us hears them in his own native language? 9Parthians, Medes, and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,a 10Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome, 11both Jews and converts to Judaism; Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the mighty works of God in our own tongues!”

People could hear the desciples in their various languages, they were not shouting jibberish and barking like mad dogs.

Please tell me once again what is the benefits of shouting jibberish and barking like mad dogs.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by MATEX30: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Its so good to have evangelist Benny Hinn in Nigeria, we are blessed! See more photos of the ministration here - http://www.africang.com/benny-hinn-creates-a-scene-at-oritsejafors-church-as-many-falls-under-the-anointingphotos/

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by wirinet(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
MATEX30:

Its so good to have evangelist Benny Hinn in Nigeria, we are blessed! See more photos of the ministration here - http://www.africang.com/benny-hinn-creates-a-scene-at-oritsejafors-church-as-many-falls-under-the-anointingphotos/

Please show me where people were falling under anointing in the bible.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Kayelyon: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
wirinet:

It is you that have no idea what christianity is. You people (pentecostals) impose your african traditional beliefs and practices into christianity. Falling down and rolling on the floor, barking like a dog, shouting in strange and intelligible voices were never part of christianity, these were spiritual practices of African and South American traditional religions.

Please show me any example of any of the above practices in the Bible. If anyone behaved the way you people do today in ancient palestine, they would be deemd mad and possessed by demons and be cast away from society.

The men were described as drunk men because people heard the desciples speaking and preaching in different languages early in the morning.

People could hear the desciples in their various languages, they were not shouting jibberish and barking like mad dogs.

Please tell me once again what is the benefits of shouting jibberish and barking like mad dogs.

Ok. You clearly dont agree with such manifestations. And there's notin wrong wit that.
We must not all believe and experience the same things.
Arrogance however is when a person cannot discern where to draw the line in expressing their opinions.
You might want to also note that all the "jibberish" you ascribed to Africa & South America is completely fallacious.
Such are being experienced in literally every continent on earth.
Ever heard of the AZUSA REVIVAL. Check it up!
There are matters that are beyond you. Be humble enough to move on.
No need to spite things you know little about.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Kayelyon: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
wirinet:

Please show me where people were falling under anointing in the bible.

John 18 : 5 - 6
 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them,I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by judedwriter(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
Great choreography grin grin
God forgive u grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by vedaxcool(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2017
judedwriter:
God forgive u grin

amen
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by bigtt76(f): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pastors performing wonders more than Jesus Christ sef grin

midolian:
Juju men everywhere! If na me stand there, even if hin hit me, I no go fall. grin grin

God please deliver these gullible people from corporate jujumen!

Yes na! They won't fall because if they do, the camera might fall too, and that ll be the end of the show .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.