Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

State Of Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Of Confusion (681 Views)

I Am In A State Of Confusion. / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Confusion by ammamat(f): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
My fellow nairalander,

I met this guy and we ve been dating for over 6 month now i love him and i believe he also love me too.

But He had accommodation problem in the past 3 month and i cud not be so heartless to see him in that condition than to ask him to move in to my house since his friend;s house was occupied.

I know to some people this wud sound rubbish .
And since then we ve been staying together and his still looking for accommodation but now my own rent has expire and i am broke .

should I allowed him pay for my rent has he want to do or should I allowe him  to get his accommodation
Re: State Of Confusion by ritaNL: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
I think you should pay for ur rent even if you have to take a loan.
If he wants to pay ,he will without you telling him but dont tell him to.
I doubt if this your guy would wanna move out thou,it might take him centuries to get an apartment .
Re: State Of Confusion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
Well if he knows you are broke and he is freeloading then he has to cough out the money.
Re: State Of Confusion by ammamat(f): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
yeah actually, i did not ask him to pay for the rent, bt am afraid after paying for the rent if he wud want to move,

and i also don't want to tell him to live so that it wun't look as if am pushing him out of my house
Re: State Of Confusion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
Then tell him about your situation you cant bankrupt yourself and get evicted in the process just because you dont want him to feel somehow. undecided
Re: State Of Confusion by galatico(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
I suggest you tell him your present predicament .
Re: State Of Confusion by steve49ja(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
Wait a min!!!

If he dint move in, you wont be able to raise funds for ya rent? shocked

If you allow him pay, be rest assured you would need prayers to kick out ya ''roommate''.

Pay ya bills ma'm.
Re: State Of Confusion by sunnyprof: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
If he is paying any rent at all, let it be fr his own apartment!!!

Even if you have to move to his own place and latr find money for your own, so be it.

If you allow him pay for you, you can't push him out cos you don't own the place alone anymore.

So square it up in your mind that you need to pay your own rent.
Re: State Of Confusion by ammamat(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
]
if you allow him pay for you, you can't push him out cos you don't own the place alone anymore.

So square it up in your mind that you need to pay your own rent.

he chosse to do that am not telling him to
Re: State Of Confusion by aristole(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Very simple.Are you d one feeding him as well?
If not.His emergence into ur life should not be that parasitic (as in affect ur finances).
Source for cash somewia and pay ur rent.

Ur rent would have been due even if u've not met him

(1) (Reply)

What Next? Please / What Is Love? / Confused Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.