Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? (1116 Views)

If Your Fiancee Serves You This Meal on Your First Visit... / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by ohn1759: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2016
What Do You Do When You Find Your fiancee Nudes Online?
You are 1 week to the weeding and you were browsing the net one faithful day and came across the nudes of you fiancee online shocked
The fiancee is a good person tho! if that might count for something.
True story people, someone needs an advice o!
Be honest Please?
#palmgossip
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2016
download and use as wallpaper. Which kin mumu threads these palmgossip guys just dey create sef
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Best thing na to whank to it..
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by traware(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
ohn1759:
What Do You Do When You Find Your fiancee Nudes Online?
You are 1 week to the weeding and you were browsing the net one faithful day and came across the nudes of you fiancee online shocked
The fiancee is a good person tho! if that might count for something.
True story people, someone needs an advice o!
Be honest Please?
#palmgossip
1.Correct that nonsense
2.I will call of the bloody wedding.I have no time to "wife up' a "public toilet"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by konklud22(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
nothing !!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by moyakz(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2016
help her share the pictures on other social media platforms,so she can be popular,and therefore bring more people to our wedding.more people=more spraying=more money.all na bizness!
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Warhawk(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2016
_Wank off with it..
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by LePrezident(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2016
traware:

1.Correct that nonsense
2.I will call of off the bloody wedding.I have no time to "wife up' a "public toilet"

You too correct that thing in your sentence o ye self-righteous one. Call off wedding when u don't know when it was taken and how it got there. it could.have been a disgruntled ex.. her nudes are online so?
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Gladiator1: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
_Wank off with it..
Presh!!! So u seff follow for vaseline crew?? grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Warhawk(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gladiator1:
Presh!!! So u seff follow for vaseline crew?? grin
lol... Brother Pussy Eater.. I no knw wetin be vaseline abeg . Them dey use am cook??
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by franklyn00(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
lol... Brother Pussy Eater.. I no knw wetin be vaseline abeg . Them dey use am cook??
No!! Them they use am take BAFF!! grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Gladiator1: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
Yes ooh! That's d latest oil in town. U can use it to cook urself to orgasm
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Warhawk(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gladiator1:
Yes ooh! That's d latest oil in town. U can use it to cook urself to orgasm
Orgasm kwa?? You don mad o
franklyn00:
No!! Them they use am take BAFF!! grin grin
Na soap??
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by chris2face(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Getting the hell out of that relationship sharp sharp

No time to waste
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
i will leave her shouting

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Gladiator1: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:

Orgasm kwa?? You don mad o
Na soap??
Goan try it. Come bk n thank me
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by Warhawk(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gladiator1:
Goan try it. Come bk n thank me
LOL... Oya na mk i go try am with this Jollof rice i wan cook
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Fiancee Nudes Online? by franklyn00(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
i will leave her shouting
Have Mercy NW grin grin

(1) (Reply)

*A conversation between two bachelors..guys what do u think?? / Konikoni Love On Wedding Day / LOVE And LUST.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.