Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend (4731 Views)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 / "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nawaaoh: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Iris Jones, the 80-year-old British pensioner who is planning to marry her 35-year-old Egyptian boyfriend has opened up about sex life with her toyboy lover.

The woman, who flew all the way to Egypt from the UK to see her lover Mohamed Ahmed Irbriham in November 2019, was a guest on This Morning show.

Iris Jones stunned presenters HOLLY Willoughby and Phillip Schofield when she got very graphic about first-time sex with her toyboy lover. Crazy!!!

Read her story..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/01/i-couldnt-walk-the-next-day-british-woman-80-talks-about-first-sex-with-her-35-year-old-egyptian-boyfriend/

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
All for the money grin

1 Like

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nawaaoh: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
I don tire oo
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Juliemylove: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hhmm
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
weird set of people,imagine at her age
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nairalandmonika: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
So Egyptian dey do Yahoo too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Camelot65: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
why couldn't she walk? grin
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Turningmoon(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
cool
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Officialgarri: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
sambas:
Life has been difficult even since I lost my job during the lockdown, it has not been easy for me and family. I'm not lazy done all kind of jobs to keep hope alive, but the money I make usually goes for food just for a day. married man with 2 kids, so I have decided to send my family to the village to enable focus, cos seeing em hungry some days is depressing. please I need financial help to raise transportation for them to go back to the village pending with things are stable. Please I'm no scammer, just that I need help.
I was reading this, thinking it was the continuation to the story grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is risky.
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
This guy get mind the Nack him grandmother.

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
By D Time Dis Old Woman Go Die 4 Him Bed Nai Him Eye Go Clear.
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Andrew13: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mama enjoy yourself abeg

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Vyzz: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by JoshOxborn: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
*Laughs softly* The guy must have hit the old grannie's rib while banging her expired pu$#y, possibly that is the reason she can't work the next day. *Laughs out loud*
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Your grandson embarassed
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by yuswrld20(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
just for cash and props
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by femi4: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Effrebor, Effrebor....you go wound o
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Ladies don't get tired of sex as they become old. They only became bored when no one is doing the job properly. I am here for your discreet massage services blackbullxxx_ng@yahoo.com.

Stop waiting for miracles, get your sex starved pussy drilled for oil.
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend by konkonbilo(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
So Egyptian dey do Yahoo too
lol, sit down for there o.

(1) (Reply)

She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her / Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? / What Have I Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.