Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

"I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo (4478 Views)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Fidwon: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ms. Iris Jones, the 80-year-old British pensioner who is planning to marry her 35-year-old Egyptian toyboy despite the age difference between them, has opened up about their sex life.

The woman, who flew all the way down to Egypt from the UK to see her lover Mohamed Ahmed Irbriham in November 2019, was a guest on This Morning show.

On the show, the senior citizen left presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield in stitches as she shared her love story as well as her first sexual encounter with her toyboy.

Iris, who previosly said her toyboy isn’t after her money claimed that she “felt like a virgin again” before going further.

When asked about their first night together, the 80-year-old pensioner said: “It was very rough.” She then continued: “Nobody’s been near me for 35 years, I felt like a virgin again.

“We used a whole tube of KY jelly.”

While the comment left Holly and Phillip laughing out loud. Iris added: “I couldn’t walk the next day, I felt like I’d been riding a horse.”

SEE PHOTOS LOL
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/01/i-couldnt-walk-the-next-day-british-woman-80-talks-about-her-first-sxx-with-her-35-year-old-egyptian-boyfriend.html

2 Likes

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oyinbos too sef dey use person destiny

2 Likes

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by masterflowx(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hahahahaha...
Grandma couldn't walk the second day
grin grin grin
Hope the spina cold is still intact?

Musa have seen enough and the gate must be moved to another location.

13 Likes

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by voltron14: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Mtcheew.
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
voltron14:

Mtcheew.

Kilo shelei
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by IamPlato(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
I Would Rather Die Single Than Have Sex With An Aged women Like This

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by mumumugu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
you mean you became crippled
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by extol1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
even in Egypt, I thought it is vice versa where the man will be old than the woman. the competition has really started with Nigeria. well I trust Nigerians, we can never carry last
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by densiks: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hehehe

So she couldn’t find love anywhere else except in Africa.

I would think she’s looking for who to give her estate to because this horse riding can snuff life out of her one day.
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by decatalyst(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
And women dey always claim they don't like that thing lipsrsealed

So grandma couldn't hold it any longer after 35yrs of abstinence? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Abfinest007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
granny still want Dicksin just thank God he's not a Nigerian he would have use d anger n frustration of Nigeria economy to drill all d mineral resources dry u might even die in d process

1 Like

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by budaatum: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
decatalyst:
And women dey always claim they don't like that thing lipsrsealed
You kuku no de listen!

It is your "thing" specifically that women are claiming they don't like. Maybe because una no sabi use am.
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
budaatum:

You kuku no de listen!

It is your "thing" specifically that women are claiming they don't like. Maybe because una no sabi use am.

Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by kilojoDesigns: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Funny thing is this might just be a picture of a guy and his mom/grandma then one blogger inside one hole in Sambisa forest would just form one story and export it to the internet then my nairaland brothers would be reposting cry

Believe everything at your own risk, but you better believe I make the best logo designs out here. The name is Joseph, call/whatsapp 07018880219. The best is now affordable

2 Likes

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
KY jelly sex....

Shame on that boy!!!!
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by doggedfighter(f): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lucky her. Finally got herself a toy
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by talk2fred: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na wao

That age difference no too much?
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Solacemk: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fidwon:
Ms. Iris Jones, the 80-year-old British pensioner who is planning to marry her 35-year-old Egyptian toyboy despite the age difference between them, has opened up about their sex life.

The woman, who flew all the way down to Egypt from the UK to see her lover Mohamed Ahmed Irbriham in November 2019, was a guest on This Morning show.

On the show, the senior citizen left presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield in stitches as she shared her love story as well as her first sexual encounter with her toyboy.

Iris, who previosly said her toyboy isn’t after her money claimed that she “felt like a virgin again” before going further.

When asked about their first night together, the 80-year-old pensioner said: “It was very rough.” She then continued: “Nobody’s been near me for 35 years, I felt like a virgin again.

“We used a whole tube of KY jelly.”

While the comment left Holly and Phillip laughing out loud. Iris added: “I couldn’t walk the next day, I felt like I’d been riding a horse.”

SEE PHOTOS LOL
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/01/i-couldnt-walk-the-next-day-british-woman-80-talks-about-her-first-sxx-with-her-35-year-old-egyptian-boyfriend.html

OK
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by smellingpussy442: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2020
sex is a good tin, enjoy mama.
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2020
Lol...you sure you'll survive the next romp? You the guy be shining teeth until you enter gbese. British people dont joke with their citizens o.hmm

1 Like

Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Kingsteve(m): 1:38am On Jan 29, 2020
That guy must be something else.
I mean...
How did he even manage an erèction for an 80yr old granny in the first place?

It beggars belief!
shocked
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Blessedndu(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I tire �
Re: "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo by Meteng: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2020
kilojoDesigns:
Funny thing is this might just be a picture of a guy and his mom/grandma then one blogger inside one hole in Sambisa forest would just form one story and export it to the internet then my nairaland brothers would be reposting cry

Believe everything at your own risk, but you better believe I make the best logo designs out here. The name is Joseph, call/whatsapp 07018880219. The best is now affordable
You make sense die!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like True Love! / A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.