Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (14748 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 4:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

May I remind you sire that clothes are meant to cover the body, it is not meant to wrap it.

And what are these clothes doing And let's say it's "wrapping" it as you say, what or who made you an authority on how clothes are to be worn??
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by lereinter(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2016
they will wear high heel shoes

tight short

say they get yansh

all these kind of ladies should thank the oyinbo who invented phone with camera that they can carry around to snap their K- leg...
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Oahray: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:

And what are these clothes doing And let's say it's "wrapping" it as you say, what or who made you an authority on how clothes are to be worn??
the Nigerian is a self-appointed authority unto himself/herself and others. Everyone is the Constitution even in matters that are none of their business.

Imagine someone whose forefathers tied wrappers nearly 24/7 coming to say clothes are meant to cover and not wrap the body. As if clothes can wrap the body without covering it.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Oahray:
Nigerians are a self-appointed authority unto themselves and others. Every man is the Constitution even in matters that are none of his business.

Imagine someone whose forefathers tied wrappers nearly 24/7 coming to say clothes are meant to cover and not wrap the body. As if clothes can wrap the body without covering it.

Smh... do u want me to show you proof that more often than not women went unclad in pre-colonial Nigeria? you get up and say every man is a constitution to himself, indeed. If you think you are a constitution to yourself, I dare you to go and molest a lady in a skimpy outfit if you won't smell jail. You better change your school of thought cos what you're currently spewing is problematic. HOPE you're not a parent yet cos this your mentality won't be good for child-rearing
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Oahray: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:

Smh... do u want me to show you proof that more often than not women went unclad in pre-colonial Nigeria? you get up and say every man is a constitution to himself, indeed. If you think you are a constitution to yourself, I dare you to go and molest a lady in a skimpy outfit if you won't smell jail. You better change your school of thought cos what you're currently spewing is problematic. HOPE you're not a parent yet cos this your mentality won't be good for child-rearing
lol. Chai! So you read my post and couldn't detect that it was in agreement with what you said to the other guy? How could you miss sarcasm that's so glaring? I simply described how the average Nigerian likes to take it upon himself to decide what is proper for everyone, based on his own limited knowledge and experiences.

Bros na wa for you o.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Oahray:
lol. Chai! So you read my post and couldn't detect that it was in agreement with what you said to the other guy? How could you miss sarcasm that's so glaring? I simply described how the average Nigerian likes to take it upon himself to decide what is proper for everyone, based on his own limited knowledge and experiences.

Bros na wa for you o.

Lmaooo... sorry sir... I didn't see it was a different person. I thought it was the same person. I had just woken up from sleep and I thought the dude was being 'further annoying'. accept my apologies on mistaken identity.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by orble: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:
Only a potential rapist would even bother to open a thread like this and ask such a question. And those who have issues with these outfits above have serious problems, they need to explore more of life and step out of their tiny corners.

Only a potential idi.ot would even bother to reply a thread like this and ask such a question.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:

Oahray:
the Nigerian is a self-appointed authority unto himself/herself and others. Everyone is the Constitution even in matters that are none of their business.

Its not about being an authority to deciding what is right or not right about dressing. I'm not jes going to be a proponent to indecent dressing in the society, we all know things indecent dressing promote in our society.

Maybe you should show me a picture of how these forefathers tied wrappers to actually show the outline of their b.utts, then I'll have an idea of what you're spewing.

Thank you
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:

I agree with your first sentence here 100%. But may I remind you that there were no as much perverts as we have now back then. Things have changed. I can argue that most women that went unclad then were older women in the society, the height of going unclad by a young lady then would be tying a wrapper up to her chest, a little above her bosoms.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

I agree with your first sentence here 100%. But may I remind you that there were no as much perverts as we have now back then. Things have changed. I can argue that most women that went unclad then were older women in the society, the height of going unclad by a young lady then would be tying a wrapper up to her chest, a little above her bosoms.

Where is your empirical data to prove that there were no much perverts back then like there are now? What statistics did you Base your statement on? OR you just assumed? Back then, was there consciousness and stance against molestation and rape of women that you know of? AND what are your basis for saying only older women went unclad? Do you have proof of that? and what is your definition for older women?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by mKc9ET(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2016
See them kpekus de look at me ooo!
Chai
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Its not about being an authority to deciding what is right or not right about dressing. I'm not jes going to be a proponent to indecent dressing in the society, we all know things indecent dressing promote in our society.

Maybe you should show me a picture of how these forefathers tied wrappers to actually show the outline of their b.utts, then I'll have an idea of what you're spewing.

Thank you

Mr. Morally upright. Indecent dressing you say... I bet my last kobo that you're a hypocrite. You know the sins you commit in open and in the dark secrets. If we begin to judge you, you will take cover. Better slow down with your morality crusade.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
orble:

Only a potential idi.ot would even bother to reply a thread like this and ask such a question.

*Potential rapist spotted*
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Oahray: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Thank you
what constitutes indecent dressing and who defined that standard?

Pics? You want to feed your eyes abi? If you need pics of traditional African nudity which is even celebrated in festivals, they are all over the Internet. Do a simple Google search.

You're welcome.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Oahray:
what constitutes indecent dressing and who defined that standard?
Pics? You want to feed your eyes abi? If you need pics of traditional African nudity which is even celebrated in festivals, they are all over the Internet. Do a simple Google search.
You're welcome.

You're not seriously asking the first question. And talking about traditional african nudity, it is peculiar to certain set of people, it is not a generally accepted idea. Let's call a spade a spade, indecent dressing isn't doing our society any good.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Oahray: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

You're not seriously asking the first question. And talking about traditional african nudity, it is peculiar to certain set of people, it is not a generally accepted idea. Let's call a spade a spade, indecent dressing isn't doing our society any good.

yes, I'm seriously asking the first question. What constitutes indecent dressing? Don't assume I know. I learn everyday.

Before you can argue it's effect, it's only reasonable to establish it's boundaries.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:

Where is your empirical data to prove that there were no much perverts back then like there are now? What statistics did you Base your statement on? OR you just assumed? Back then, was there consciousness and stance against molestation and rape of women that you know of? AND what are your basis for saying only older women went unclad? Do you have proof of that? and what is your definition for older women?
LePrezident:

Mr. Morally upright. Indecent dressing you say... I bet my last kobo that you're a hypocrite. You know the sins you commit in open and in the dark secrets. If we begin to judge you, you will take cover. Better slow down with your morality crusade.

Its no rocket science bro, 'pervertness' came with colonization. I don't know of any form of sensitization about rape back then because there was not really a need for any. I've been in remote villages over and over, and I saw how old women dressed compared to the young ones, by older women, I mean women that probably have grandchildren already.
Yes, you're right, I've done things I'm not proud of, so have you, but for your information, I've not attacked anyone on the basis of indecent dressing. I only have a problem with the concept.
Biblically, Adam and Eve were made, they were naked, but they had no consciousness of it until they interacted with what they were not meant to and then "their eyes were opened" and they covered their bodies with leaves.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Its no rocket science bro, 'pervertness' came with colonization. I don't know of any form of sensitization about rape back then because there was not really a need for any. I've been in remote villages over and over, and I saw how old women dressed compared to the young ones, by older women, I mean women that probably have grandchildren already.
Yes, you're right, I've done things I'm not proud of, o have you, but for your information, I've not attacked anyone on the basis of indecent dressing. I only have a problem with the concept.
Biblically, Adam and Eve were made, they were naked, but they had no consciousness of it until they interacted with what they were not meant to and then "their eyes were opened" and they covered their bodies with leaves.

Smh.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Oahray:
yes, I'm seriously asking the first question. What constitutes indecent dressing? Don't assume I know. I learn everyday.
Before you can argue it's effect, it's only reasonable to establish it's boundaries.

You can look it up on google, just as I'll be doing with "traditional African nudity"
We cool?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:
Smh.
Yezir
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by edetty(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:
It makes a woman sexy cheesy

The word SEXY,,,has been whipped to death,,blown out of proportion and markedly overrated and exegerated
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by edetty(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:
Yes the leotard Has to be tight enough to nearly stop blood circulation!
You just won the comment of the day trophy,,nice reply
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Solowiz(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2016
BayLord01:
Depend on the occasion
. cool
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
THE BEST WAY TO SMASH GIRL NUMBER 3....I CALL IT DECLINE DOGGY.

N.B YOU MAY RUN MAD TRYING THIS OUT, I MEAN IT'S JUST MIND BLOWING

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Oahray: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

You can look it up on google, just as I'll be doing with "traditional African nudity"
We cool?
lol. I meant public nudity in a traditional African setting anyway.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

May I remind you sire that clothes are meant to cover the body, it is not meant to wrap it.

Big ups, u r so right
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

He was just saying his mind.

He didn't make any authoritative statement.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

No offence oh

I think it's you that's problematic

That era you said was still when nigeria was a primitive country and a grown man like you compares it to the values that should be held in this present era

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Big ups, u r so right

Thank you. Those 2 launched a massive attack against me. Its nice I finally have someone that has the same view as me.

God bless you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Oahray:
lol. I meant public nudity in a traditional African setting anyway.

Noted!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by maryhob(f): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Ailinshukay:
Fashion trend is a major reason why a young girl will wear yoga pants or leggings and not be bothered how she might look especially if she’s endowed. Ladies who grew to be thick and curvy can wear about anything and still look good but wearing body-fitting outfits is the order of the day.
#Palmchat

Hey, what's wrong with that? That's pretty cute ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Pink,sexy Lips / Am Not Coronavirus But I Can Put You On Lockdown - Big Breasted Girl / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.