Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (14747 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Paseus(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Ailinshukay:
Fashion trend is a major reason why a young girl will wear yoga pants or leggings and not be bothered how she might look especially if she’s endowed. Ladies who grew to be thick and curvy can wear about anything and still look good but wearing body-fitting outfits is the order of the day.
#Palmchat
why? Am i her love-vendor? Date responsible girls u wont listen
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Paseus(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:
It makes a woman sexy cheesy
God i luv those eyes of urs
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Paseus(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

May I remind you sire that clothes are meant to cover the body, it is not meant to wrap it.
like roasted corn...lmao
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Paseus(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Raine80:

Yes the leotard
Has to be tight enough to nearly stop blood circulation!
hmm odiegu...as beautiful as u are
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Paseus(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2016
vicstar:
..Dress the way u wanna be addressed undecided
ur siggy tho
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

You dress to appear 'sexy' yet you pick offense when men sexualise you. You dress to reveal you boobs and ass, yet you complain when guys reduce your worth to your boobs and ass. Isn't it confusing?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2016
dicefrost:

You dress to appear 'sexy' yet you pick offense when men sexualise you. You dress to reveal you boobs and ass, yet you complain when guys reduce your worth to your boobs and ass. Isn't it confusing?

I'm a lady, so I def. Understand your point.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

No offence oh

I think it's you that's problematic

That era you said was still when nigeria was a primitive country and a grown man like you compares it to the values that should be held in this present era

cry cry

You're confused, I'm sorry.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

He was just saying his mind.

He didn't make any authoritative statement.

Is that so?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

You're confused, I'm sorry.

Lmao. That statement sounds false.
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

Is that so?
Are u asking me?
Think about it na.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Lmao. That statement sounds false.
undecided undecided

Which statement...
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Hmm. Nvm. To the one above.
I'm tired angry
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Are u asking me?
Think about it na.

Well for me, he sounded like he wants to be a self-appointed fashion police; I presume he wants to assume the role of an authority as far as dressing is concerned.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:
Hmm. Nvm. To the one above.
I'm tired angry

Ok, your excellency.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

Well for me, he sounded like he wants to be a self-appointed fashion police; I presume he wants to assume the role of an authority as far as dressing is concerned.

No he wasn't. He was just passing off his opinion.

I'm so surprised u r acting so cool with me.

The way u went after that dude was aggressive.

undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

No he wasn't. He was just passing off his opinion.

I'm so surprised u r acting so cool with me.

The way u went after that dude was aggressive.

undecided undecided

Hahaha... that's because men go to war with men, and men dialogue with women smiley
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Paseus:
like roasted corn...lmao
Paseus:
like roasted corn...lmao

Right. I think foil paper on fish BBQ is a much better analogy tho.

LOL
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

Maybe you should go back and point out that which I said that made you feel I "want to assume the role of an authority as far as dressing is concerned."
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Maybe you should go back and point out that which I said that made you feel I "want to assume the role of an authority as far as dressing is concerned."

You said and I quote "May I remind you sire that clothes are meant to cover the body, it is not meant to wrap it."... so you tell me if that doesn't sound like a verdict against the women in the pictures above?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Paseus:
hmm odiegu...as beautiful as u are
you na woman you come look for for this thread? :/ :/
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

Hahaha... that's because men go to war with men, and men dialogue with women smiley

Ahn Ahn lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by sisiyemi: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
And am sure sure you will cry out when women are being harassed sexually, courtesy of their sexy dressing.

Ginaz:
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Paseus(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
02LaCrane:
you na woman you come look for for this thread? :/ :/
you gerrit
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by vicjess(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
You guys always relate everything in African ways!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
LePrezident:

You said and I quote "May I remind you sire that clothes are meant to cover the body, it is not meant to wrap it."... so you tell me if that doesn't sound like a verdict against the women in the pictures above?

I was talking about clothes and that which is their primary purpose. I don't see how that sounds like a verdict against this woman.

You have your opinion about dressing, and other people have theirs too. But you really think anyone that doesn't share your opinion is a "potential rapist"

Where does that place you?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

I was talking about clothes and that which is their primary purpose. I don't see how that sounds like a verdict against this woman.

You have your opinion about dressing, and other people have theirs too. But you really think anyone that doesn't share your opinion is a "potential rapist"

It places me in the position of a ' Potential rapist spotter' thank you... #PicksUpBinocularToSpotPotentialRapists
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by jahsson(m): 2:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Akinlekanwr and LePrezident.... D two of u should go n fry plantain n rest jare....

Mr. Akinlekanwr... If u dont like (as u call it..) "indecent" dressing.. Dont let ur wife/daughter wear 'em.. U have the God given right to decide what they wear "outside"...

Mr. LePrezident... U called it being" civilized" and whoever feels otherwise must be a "potential rapist"... Well then go ahead and permit your wife/daughter to wear em outside...

Both of you have valid points... But its not right when u try to impose ur perspective or what u feel is moral to u on another person.

Pardon me for mentioning u guys on dis post... But i enjoyed ur dialogue... Except d name calling part... Not nice...

#PLU.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 05, 2016
LePrezident:

It places me in the position of a ' Potential rapist spotter' thank you... #PicksUpBinocularToSpotPotentialRapists

Gosh... you are stubborn
The matter neva die down
. embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by WealthyGeek: 3:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
beamie:

Gosh... you are stubborn
The matter neva die down
. embarassed embarassed
jahsson:
Akinlekanwr and LePrezident.... D two of u should go n fry plantain n rest jare....
Mr. Akinlekanwr... If u dont like (as u call it..) "indecent" dressing.. Dont let ur wife/daughter wear 'em.. U have the God given right to decide what they wear "outside"...
Mr. LePrezident... U called it being" civilized" and whoever feels otherwise must be a "potential rapist"... Well then go ahead and permit your wife/daughter to wear em outside...
Both of you have valid points... But its not right when u try to impose ur perspective or what u feel is moral to u on another person.
Pardon me for mentioning u guys on dis post... But i enjoyed ur dialogue... Except d name calling part... Not nice...
#PLU.....
Akinlekanwr:

beamie:

Ahn Ahn lol
LePrezident:

LePrezident:

jahsson:
#PLU.....
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by LePrezident(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
beamie:

Gosh... you are stubborn
The matter neva die down
. embarassed embarassed

Lol, it's Mr. Akinlekanwr who keeps raising the dead.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2016
jahsson:
#PLU.....
Already in the kitchen sire, but I can't find my apron

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Christian/Muslim Relationship? / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / How To Get Pink,sexy Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.