Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (69973 Views)

The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by sekundosekundo: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Neimar:
just drive this near ya hood
most of d girls go off pant..... grin

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by 12inchDickson: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
And una say recession dey town
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by CplusJason: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Op, Am okay with my potential "goat" (Voltron) chop your "elephant" (Toyota Land Cruiser)
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Pebcak: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
beast
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Icemany: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nice...
But does it have to be that ugly ?

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Danfuster(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Not built for Nigerian roads..

yet Avantador and the likes has been spotted severally in Nigeria. this new age wey cars dey get adjustable air/hydrolic suspension ....dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by tomdon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Rosella1:
How much biko, me i want to buy! grin

Did you even think for a second why you need that much speed, will you ever drive at such speed, and why? Maybe you're in a hurry to kick the bucket
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Omg! I hope only sane Nigerians buy this...I just fear for other sparse road users on 3rdmainland bridge on a Sunday evening! Revvvrevvvv cool
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by MKO4ever(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Does it have air-conditioner? Me I don't like cars without A/C
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by samuelgodson(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Oscarjax:
Lai Mohammed
grin
Oscarjax:
Lai Mohammed
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by khadaffi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
The body of this car does not look like one that can handle that speed.

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by cuteralph101(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
PLAUSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY AM SEEING.

op, how much hp does the lykan hypersport pull?
bout 750 or Thereabout
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Rosella1: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
tomdon:

Did you even think for a second why you need that much speed, will you ever drive at such speed, and why? Maybe you're in a hurry to kick the bucket

How much? Simple question
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by femi4: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

Too low for Nigeria road
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by benueguy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

Abeg wetin u mean?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Kuyo: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
The car is not even fine

2 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
an aeroplane on wheels. this ride might be able to go toe to toe with a formular 1 car.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Techguyz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
for this recession?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
femi4:
Too low for Nigeria road

Not too low for abuja. where do you live self? havent u seen ferraris, crossfire, mustangs, camaro and lambos in lag and other major city centers.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by ArabMopol(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
I want to place an order...

meanwhile

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
benueguy:
Abeg wetin u mean?

Mean by what?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
JoNach:
Please someone should explain reccesion ? because this new Land cruiser jeep is on the road everywhere in ikoyi,vi,lekki axis.

Them no dey use lagos explain recession

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by benueguy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

Mean by what?
Low center gravity
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by absool(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
faster than lamborghinni 1842 model
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

Do you watch mythbuster?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by elkon(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmm its a nice car. .even d design is awesome. . anyway how much does it cost cos am gonna buy it for m mama as birthday gift. . I wish m mama happy birthday in advance. Please help say happy birthday to m mama by clicking likes. .God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by walosky(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Igbo guys will be walking into car show rooms like

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Demigods666:

Do you watch mythbuster?

They call me discovery girl at home. i rotate btw natgeo, natgeowild, discovery, history nd other science stations.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Flawlessangel(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Adefemiaderoju1:
My dream car

if this is your dream car then you got poor taste. Especially in design

your dream car should be cars like.

aston martin one

lamborghini veneno

buggati veyron: grand sport

lykan hypersport

koenigsegg one

these are powers meets beauty. Not crap like this toyota

2 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by keniolawumi56(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is real evil spirit, 2000hp? Na Airbus?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Flawlessangel(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sabadon:
I love its rugged nature

do you love it more than these beauties?

aston martin one?

lamborghini veneno?

buggati veyron: grand sport?

lykan hypersport?

koenigsegg one?

these are powers meets beauty. Not crap like this toyota
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

They call me discovery girl at home. i rotate btw natgeo, natgeowild, discovery, history nd other science stations.

Lol just like me. I knew that was were you got "plausible" from.

I literally watch only mnet action and discovery family.

Myth busters, ultimate survival, masterChef australia and Guinness world record smashed.

So fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / Can You Buy This Car For N1.9 Million / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.