Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (69975 Views)

The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by APCmyheart(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2016
wow i like this, We need to start preparation for burying our senators and house of reps member, I know they will approve the purchase of these ride next year and i will fully be in support cos i believe na their coffin the motor go be.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by shumuel(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2016
SmeagolC:

Rather sad that the reasonable arguments are not among the first string of comments.

Thanks, its just that some of us can't be easily fooled, but lets wait and see how they would pull it off.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by falxx: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2016
ayodeji247:
sure nah yu say girls too like ride like mad
nah true.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by beezyblaze(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2016
Sexytemi:
c'est bon
c'est pas bon
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by formular123triol(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2016
A 2000horse power?that is a total lie for the auto.
Infact,what do these people take us for?
Even the fastest car on earth for 2016/2017,bugatti chiron,boasts of a 1500hp and accelerates in less than 2seconds for a quarter mile.
Now tell me,can it run faster than this car?Capital NO!
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by alaskido(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
No wonder the car is sitting on the ground. Na which road them want to drive am. I hope not in Nigeria because we no get roads o.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by metallisc(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sexytemi:
c'est bon

B. Republic.... how you dey? grin grin
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by shotster50(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Still looks like a wagon.... UGLY
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by maximus10: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
The jeep get NITRO?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Kizyte(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Drienzia:
which one be money making machine again.... hope its not MMM
The decision is yours my brother.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Sabadon(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Flawlessangel:

do you love it more than these beauties?

aston martin one?

lamborghini veneno?

buggati veyron: grand sport?

lykan hypersport?

koenigsegg one?

these are powers meets beauty. Not crap like this toyota
lol....u re jst tempting me n making me develop ojukokoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / Can You Buy This Car For N1.9 Million / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.