Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (69974 Views)

The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by caprini1: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
allcomage:
I DON'T KNOW WHY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IMPRESSED BY TOYOTA CARS.I AM A MERCEDES AND BMW FAN.IN FACT I FEEL GERMAN TECHNOLOGY IS VERY SUPERIOR .VERY SMOOTH AND POWERFUL.
I used a classic Toyota supra,mak 3 turbo,and later a BMW 3 series coupe....the Toyota was a beast compared to the beamer and also just got rid of my golf 5 ,German cars are cool,but darn so problematic..... currently rocking a solara and it smooth I tell ya.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
benueguy:

Low center gravity
Means the car is closer to the ground which would allow it to go faster. if you look at the car on this thread, its very close to the ground unlike most jeeps you see on the road today and like a sports car which kind limits airflow underneath the car making it faster, easier to manover and better controls. google for a more scientific explanation.

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Not built for Nigerian roads..

It's a Sports Utility Vehicle. Duh!!

It's mainly for off roads and rugged terrains (Nigerian roads) duh!!

How can you even think like this?

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by kolaaderin: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
auntysimbiat:
lol

[img]http:///oc-content/uploads/0/8.jpg[/img]

The landcruiser will always endup like this every time they try to pull it over the speed of Lamborghini........
all i could see is dead people riding a 2000 BHP SUV.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by kolaaderin: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
auntysimbiat:
lol

[img]http:///oc-content/uploads/0/8.jpg[/img]

The landcruiser will always endup like this every time they try to pull it over the speed of Lamborghini........

the body is still to high too sustain such speed, all i could see is just a very low ground clarance not centre of gravity.

all i could see is dead people riding a 2000 BHP SUV.

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by 9jaBloke: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
PLAUSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY AM SEEING.

op, how much hp does the lykan hypersport pull?

That was the first thing I noticed too.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Pylony(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Trust our Nigerian politicians, they will start booking for it and then tell Nigerians the economy is in recess..
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by gazmann(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
This Toyota Land Cruiser comes with the same 5.7-liter, V8 engine we have always known. However, this engine has been tuned up with two Garrett Turbos, thereby, increasing the ride's horsepower from 381 to an amazing 2,000 horsepower.

Toyota says this Land Speed Cruiser will reach a top speed of 220mph (359 kilometres per hour). The vehicle was revealed at the 2016 SEMA show where the automotive aftermarket industry display their creativity.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-land-cruiser/

Lambogini Avantador wit V12 engine. Bros it not near possible

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by donsteady(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
allcomage:
I DON'T KNOW WHY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IMPRESSED BY TOYOTA CARS.I AM A MERCEDES AND BMW FAN.IN FACT I FEEL GERMAN TECHNOLOGY IS VERY SUPERIOR .VERY SMOOTH AND POWERFUL.
Probably because Toyota is build for lesspriviladge and u ain't one
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by LOVEGINO(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
with faith make i order.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
This Toyota Land Cruiser comes with the same 5.7-liter, V8 engine we have always known. However, this engine has been tuned up with two Garrett Turbos, thereby, increasing the ride's horsepower from 381 to an amazing 2,000 horsepower.

Toyota says this Land Speed Cruiser will reach a top speed of 220mph (359 kilometres per hour). The vehicle was revealed at the 2016 SEMA show where the automotive aftermarket industry display their creativity.

Ahah a ahah how is it going to manage that speed with width and height like that lol impossible

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by gazmann(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
donsteady:

Probably because Toyota is build for lesspriviladge and u ain't one

Bad badoo baddest

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
I love the Toyota Land Cruiser, even though I crashed the official one I was using when I was 24.
It is very powerful.
It is not for small boys or small girls.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Worksunlimited: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Perfectdanny:

It's a Sports Utility Vehicle. Duh!!

It's mainly for off roads and rugged terrains (Nigerian roads) duh!!

How can you even think like this?

U no even ask why I talk so.. U just jump enter my mention like frog...

See how close the under of the car is close to the ground...
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by benueguy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
Means the car is closer to the ground which would allow it to go faster. if you look at the car on this thread, its very close to the ground unlike most jeeps you see on the road today and like a sports car which kind limits airflow underneath the car making it faster, easier to manover and better controls. google for a more scientific explanation.
Waoh. Thanks for this. I'm grateful
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by wtfCode: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
I need to buy those 2 turbos for my car
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by pricipal2003(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
The land cruiser I know is one that sld be able to manovoure any terrain. But this particular one has lost that feature at the expense of speed.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by IVORY2009(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

They call me discovery girl at home. i rotate btw natgeo, natgeowild, discovery, history nd other science stations.

go and sit down mama... shocked
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

with this one the driver is riding straight to hell and as for the passengers enter at ur own PERIL.... grin
AutoJoshNG:

with this one the driver is riding straight to hell and as for the passengers enter at ur own PERIL....
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by shumuel(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

Op And you expect me to believe this poo undecided you think they just make fast cars to look small and sleeky abi ? This poo wont make that speed with its weight and body design angry if its a sport SUV maybe and how can the engine Turbo jump from 381 to 2000, would it be running on Nitro all through ? Lie lie Toyota grin

Chai See marketing grin

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by greatman247(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Turks:
Stop it jooor...Even a blind man can tell that This one wasnt built for speed..

Thank you ojare. You just spoke my mind. How possible can this car I'm seeing speed more than Lamborghini? Certainly not possible mere looking at it. I was even thinking I'll see a total different car from the usual Toyota old Land Cruiser.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by pedrilo: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Rosella1:
How much biko, me i want to buy! grin
bae buy for two ok. luv ya
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by 6baba(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
please @op u should have differ between d land cruiser and Lamborghini
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by gentlenigga: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
is dis a shuttle to heaven
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Lilimax(f): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
JoNach:
Please someone should explain reccesion ? because this new Land cruiser jeep is on the road everywhere in ikoyi,vi,lekki axis.
When men are saying there is a casting down, we are saying there's a lifting up smiley That's what's happening embarassed The scripture (Job 22:29) is being fulfilled in our very eyes smiley
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Donmichaelz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
PLAUSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY AM SEEING.

op, how much hp does the lykan hypersport pull?
can't you read ? 2,000hp
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Danfuster(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

Not too low for abuja. where do you live self? havent u seen ferraris, crossfire, mustangs, camaro and lambos in lag and other major city centers.

I just weak for this people shouting "too low, too low" even the Aventador is just 3.94" in ground clearance, yet it's been stopped severally. The car in question is a suv which can accommodate adjustable air/hydraulic suspension system. Don't know why people choose not to see beyond their nose
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Donmichaelz:
can't you read ? 2,000hp

Bros.Why do you want to fall your hand. Ehnn, who beat you at work today, have u eaten or are u stressed. Go back and read my post and the question I asked the op and see the answer he gave directly after the question.

2 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by falxx: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
ayodeji247:
hmmmmm better soup nah money kill am God pick up my call i want to have my own latest car/jeep to cruise around the town
I dey sure you go like woman well well. Why you prefer around town with that type of car?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Danfuster(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
greatman247:

Thank you ojare. You just spoke my mind. How possible can this car I'm seeing speed more than Lamborghini? Certainly not possible mere looking at it. I was even thinking I'll see a total different car from the usual Toyota old Land Cruiser.

Go to YouTube and see how a modified toyota supra makes the aventador, Veneno, Marcie Lago seem like they're crawling.

Don't be fooled by looks, suv has very low center of gravity, reinforced cabin and suspension for handling and aerodynamics and a well streamlined body complimented by superb paint job. This are just to mention a few. There's a lot going on in that SUV that you don't know.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by baddosky1: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ama buy this if i am a Judge or Governor to escape from DSS!
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by electrokcoi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
so how many hours can it take this land jet to reach heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / Can You Buy This Car For N1.9 Million / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.