Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges (22012 Views)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Police Block #bringbackourgirls Protesters From Entering Presidential Villa / I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Ayoswit(f): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
naija which way
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by falxx: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
efilefun:

Even if this dudes are rented protesters, they speak the mind of those Nigerians who still reason straight. Judges are one of the main problem facing Nigeria... Politicians will steal Billions so they could bribe those thieves with millions and walk free outta the court. Imagine mimiko blabbing that he bribed a judge 350 Million Naira!!! Or was it Lucky Igbinedion that stole 25BN and got a bail of 3M and you tell me that one na justice

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/30/court-fines-igbinedion-n3m-n25bn-scam
If thief thief thief, all the two thieves must be brought to book, but in this case one of the two thieves is stronger thereby enjoying his items because no body has the right to ask him.
Buhari is the greatest thief in this country. Buhari recovers loot and keep them to himself and had continue to refuse to tell Nigerian the exact amouth recovered so far. That is the meaning of thief thief thief. Those zombies are busy wasting their time under the sun for nothing. What has Buhari done with the recovered loot. No Nigerian is aware of the amouth. Even the TSA is only known to Buhari yet he has gut to approach the NAss TO ASK FOR LOAN WITHOUT GIVEN DETAILS OF HOW HE WANT TO MANAGE the loan if given. He want to theif the loan and shared it amoung themselves. Ask the Adeosun, the jounior accounts clerk who is appointed as minister of finance is doing doing nothng. Thieves
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Myself2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
todayboy:
Sponsored by buhari

Blocked by buhari

Paid journalist for nonsense

Propaganda government

Exactly. That's the plain truth the brainwashed zombies don't want to hear.

But we will keep hammering on the salient points even if it keeps giving all the sheep foolishly following the certificate less dullard heart attack

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Futureleader201(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Where were ds stupid 50 NGO's when price of fuel was increased to 145 naira/litre, where were they when dollar rises to 470 naira, where were they when boko haram Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent Nigerians on daily basis? etc

They are all out to fight judges that refused to do what bubu asked them to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Myself2(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
falxx:
If thief thief thief, all the two thieves must be brought to book, but in this case one of the two thieves is stronger thereby enjoying his items because no body has the right to ask him.
Buhari is the greatest thief in this country. Buhari recovers loot and keep them to himself and had continue to refuse to tell Nigerian the exact amouth recovered so far. That is the meaning of thief thief thief. Those zombies are busy wasting their time under the sun for nothing. What has Buhari done with the recovered loot. No Nigerian is aware of the amouth. Even the TSA is only known to Buhari yet he has gut to approach the NAss TO ASK FOR LOAN WITHOUT GIVEN DETAILS OF HOW HE WANT TO MANAGE the loan if given. He want to theif the loan and shared it amoung themselves. Ask the Adeosun, the jounior accounts clerk who is appointed as minister of finance is doing doing nothng. Thieves

LOL @ junior account clerk Kemi Adeosun ,,,

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by naijaking1: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
nigconnect:
Paid Protest .... angry

My brother tell them.
Not just paid protesters, but people paid to cause confusion to cover up corruption.
Look at them, do they look like random protesters? No.
They are well organized APC official on duty!

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Our next protest will be here on nairaland against those bad belle mods that do not like freedom of speech. The only thing dey like is ban ban. Anybody that bans me God will ban him too from heaven
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Oblang(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
todayboy:
Sponsored by buhari

Blocked by buhari

Paid journalist for nonsense

Propaganda government

If only u know the trash u are spewing...

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Oblang(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
falxx:

Abeg who get rope. I wan give this guy make he hang himself...2019 is still far...
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by NICENEDU29: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
AceRoyal:
"Corrupt Judges"?
The media has already condemned these judges as corrupt without a fair trial or adequate evidence.
I'm not holding brief for these judges,neither am I in support of corruption but when will all these media trial,persecution and propaganda end?
It's seems all these media jamboree is geared towards tarnishing the names of the judges involved.
Yes,corrupt persons must face the laws and penalties but until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt,they remain guilt free.

P.S- I will only respond to reasonable quotes.if u are a tribal bigot or u attack my person because of my opinion,I will not dignify u with a response.#PatrioticNigerian
My dear u hv said it all & I salute u for dis. I dont think any reasonable person wil attack ur person cos of dis xcelent opinion of urs unless if he is a foolish tribal bigot as u said. Ur opinion is so sound & quite educative & I align myself with it. U reason & talk like a seasoned Lawyer & am sure u ar one.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Samtob90(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
AceRoyal:
"Corrupt Judges"?
The media has already condemned these judges as corrupt without a fair trial or adequate evidence.
I'm not holding brief for these judges,neither am I in support of corruption but when will all these media trial,persecution and propaganda end?
It's seems all these media jamboree is geared towards tarnishing the names of the judges involved.
Yes,corrupt persons must face the laws and penalties but until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt,they remain guilt free.

P.S- I will only respond to reasonable quotes.if u are a tribal bigot or u attack my person because of my opinion,I will not dignify u with a response.#PatrioticNigerian

Agreed, can you let us have peace with this unnecessary defence
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by oneolajire(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Judges Must Revenge

It is high time the judges (and the judiciary) took their own pound of flesh on both the executive and the legislative arms of government by giving speedy and harsh judgement to any of the latter found guilty of corruption.

The commando style in which some judges were arrested last weekend was a shame on the hallowed personalities of the court. Reactions and counter-reactions have been made concerning their arrests as well as the commitment of the Buhari's administration to fighting corruption.

The opponents of Buhari has blamed him for arresting the judges like mere criminals, but it is still this same set of people who have been criticising Buhari for not convicting anyone being prosecuted for corruption. These people pretend to make Buhari and the corruption fighting agencies the judges to convict those accused of corruption.

It is not the duty of the president to prosecute or deliver judgement on anyone accused of corruption as this is the duty of the judiciary. Since the commencement of this administration, it's business as usual in the courts as only a handful have been convicted of corrupt enrichment, as this is a setback on the fight against corruption.

The judiciary should clean its rank and file in order to make the temple of justice a holy place. They should not allow the "partial" cleansing of the executive to go without a more severe reaction. The judiciary as an arm of the government should also clean both the executive and the legislative arms as well.

Bribery and any form of inducement must be shunned by the "lords", while unholy romance with the lawyers must be avoided as well. Both the bar and the bench must brace up for this assignment as it will be disgusting not to use their only tool-the courts- to cleanse other arms of the government.

I rest my case.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by kennes10: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
AceRoyal:
"Corrupt Judges"?

Love u
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by zicoraads: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Who paid for this? undecided
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Laple0541(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
The police needs to protect their partners of course, "partners in crime".
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by AceRoyal: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
NICENEDU29:

My dear u hv said it all & I salute u for dis. I dont think any reasonable person wil attack ur person cos of dis xcelent opinion of urs unless if he is a foolish tribal bigot as u said. Ur opinion is so sound & quite educative & I align myself with it. U reason & talk like a seasoned Lawyer & am sure u ar one.
Thanks for the compliment.
I'm not a lawyer,just a sensible and patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by skyhadi16(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
efilefun:

Even if this dudes are rented protesters, they speak the mind of those Nigerians who still reason straight. Judges are one of the main problem facing Nigeria... Politicians will steal Billions so they could bribe those thieves with millions and walk free outta the court. Imagine mimiko blabbing that he bribed a judge 350 Million Naira!!! Or was it Lucky Igbinedion that stole 25BN and got a bail of 3M and you tell me that one na justice

Thank you.
hundred of cases unconcluded, they keep playing delay tactics, allowing misconducts. You'll hear many accusations, investigation done but silent when case gets to judiciary table.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Bigcake: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
holatin:
Until we take a critical stance against corruption, nigeria will,can never be great.
If it possible that harsh saction like firing squard can be melt out at corrupt politician then i guarantee you, there will be more dan enough to take care of nigeria and nigerian.
Even this your english write-up is corrupt.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Ikpangi: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ameachi and his men again cool
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ganye1: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
k2kay:
Asides from corrupt judges, have they protested against secret recruitment in govt agencies and parastatals, nepotism, lopsided appointments, current state of the economy, for Saraki to step down, high cost of governance, unemployment, inflation? etc.
The dumbing down continues......
They have done their own and you too can organise your protest against illegal recruitments and the other crimes you have mentioned.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by sucess001(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Poor Nigerians living on less than a dollar a day who are the worst hit by the corruption in Nigeria will come here to condemn the protest against corrupt judges and call it an attempt to silence the judiciary.

I See..the judges now manage d economy?
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Ugik(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
why the term "corrupt judges"?..this sort of archaic pronouncement of judgement by the media is not good for our nascent democracy. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds them guilty, no problem. But carrying placards labelling them corrupt is totally not acceptable
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
sucess001:

I See..the judges now manage d economy?
I see the cap fits you, feel free to wear it.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by pmashal(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
God pls halp my county...Nigeria
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by k2kay(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
ganye1:

They have done their own and you too can organise your protest against illegal recruitments and the other crimes you have mentioned.
Are you for real? Smh
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Danpotter(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Seems this govt has banned protest, soon anyone trying to attempt that will get his or self in Kuje prison
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by seundele: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by udeh3(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Nigeria is just a wonder country. As can a judge be tried on the pages of newspaper. Which court found them guilty?

Several years, the politicians that some Nigerians are celebrating today as people who took bribe, looted the treasry...

What a country!
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by mystmoze(m): 3:08am On Nov 03, 2016
efilefun:

ur president presented some piece of poo shit as waec result and same corrupt judges allowed him to get us into de current mess we are inn
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Blue3k(m): 3:30am On Nov 03, 2016
AceRoyal:
"Corrupt Judges"?

The media playing dangerous game. They can get lawsuits for slander if this doesn't turn out to be true.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by EFCC777: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2016
good for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Fresh Crisis Rocks APC, Officials Accused Of Planning ‘illegal Meeting’ / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.