Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” (40876 Views)

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:
Being light skinned?
Jesus please come back .......I don't want to live in this world anymore!!!!

Lolz.. u shud go black,, its an easy get away
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by missyadorable(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Finally,the bad girls keep getting married to very nice men every saturday while the good girls are being played about by forever boyfriends, later they are scammed by pastorpreneurs..in the name of sow seeds for husbands.

Ladies,be yourself!
Live your life!!
What will be, will definitely be!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2016
sekem:
Using this on a fellow girl

And/Or allowing another girl to use it on you...

And when you are finally caught...

You claim it was VIDEOshopped!

You are not just a bad girl!

You are a real BADASS girl!!!
Broh dnt change topic.....b4 i 'change' to terminator

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Cessa0(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2016
u too... as u put tattoo, wear skimpy dress... pierce everywhere. .. oya judge urself

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2016
unclezuma:

I love tattoo-ed guys too...
ur opinion ..... ... ...TAtoo-ed GUYS!... Unclezuma tell mhe sumtin....iyam curious
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by hahn(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2016
kinggogo:
Apart 4rm no 9, if a gal possesses all dis traits, wat do u xpect random piece of guys to think undecided

Dat she's mother Theresa probably grin

Mother Theresa was worse than all that put together
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by ikorodureporta: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2016
dimexy247:
9. Being fair in complexion
There’s just something about fair skinned girls that makes Nigerians think they are bad. It is so ridiculous.

...these ones usually have mammy watta spirit
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2016
2dugged:
Wait why will a responsible lady go to the club, come back smelling of alcohol, have piercings,tattoos,wear skimpy clothes, and be seen with different guys and say she is not a bad girl?, #Iamnotunderstanding,all though some of the things listed like being light skinned is ridiculous, but that's because most people associate bleaching to being light skinned

Assumin shez doin all of dat.. buh if I see a gurl drinkin alcohol at bar I wont really tag her a bad or she goes clubin. She might go wiv her frndz nd it cud be she doesnt drink.. maybe she jus wants to go nd dance.. it really depends on hw u show urself..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Headmaster04(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2016
and that is because we have culture OP

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by chronique(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:
Being light skinned?
Jesus please come back .......I don't want to live in this world anymore!!!!

Don't mind the op. He smoked wet weed.

I've never seen someone with multiple piercing who didn't end up being a disappointment though but then, there just might be a minute percentage of them who are decent. Girls with tattoos? I stay far from them;it's the easiest way to know hoes. The multiple piercing I hate most, is the one where they pierce the upper part of the ear.
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
ur opinion .....
...TAtoo-ed GUYS!...
Unclezuma tell mhe sumtin....iyam curious

That was the gayest statement I'd ever made...#NoHomo
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by ikorodureporta: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2016
11. Wearing waist beads

12. Being lousy, esp in a public bus
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by oyegbemile(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Appearance shows the manner
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2016
unclezuma:

That was the gayest statement I'd ever made...#NoHomo
Lol
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2016
chimaobinelson:
thoz are the reasons we are called Africans, why would u chose to publish thiz fallacious gilberish just to paint my Africa bad n westerners saints" u talked about wearing skimpy cloths,but d pics u upload were that of girls on pants&lingeries, there u go again wit FAIR LADIES bein labelled bad,mayb in ur village
We better emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery

ROFLMAO!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Excuzeme: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2016
dimexy247:
Nigerians like arriving at ridiculous conclusions.

It is so funny how people make assumptions without doing any research and just conclude that a girl is bad. Here are some things that make Nigerians tag a girl as bad.

1. Wearing skimpy clothing
Sometimes the weather is just too hot, but in Nigeria people always want girls to be fully covered up. If you aren’t you’re definitely a bad girl.

Silliness of the highest order!

So, its only Nigeria that is "hot" abi?
And it started getting "hot" when you decide to expose your nudity to all eyes, abi?

Better go naked so that the weather can stay cool,

....Olosho

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Richiy(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
If you are wearing anklets too. Bad girl status immediately cry
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
chronique:

Don't mind the op. He smoked wet weed.

I've never seen someone with multiple piercing who didn't end up being a disappointment though but then, there just might be a minute percentage of them who are decent. Girls with tattoos? I stay far from them;it's the easiest way to know hoes. The multiple piercing I hate most, is the one where they pierce the upper part of the ear.
That takes me out of contention then ....I have tattoos and piecings bar one thing I am not a hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Spot on bro.. But is tatt really tat bad? I know this lady tat works in a bank she got hidden tatt.. She a marketer! cool
cool You don't know her story do you ? An ex olosho just got married last weekend . There must be a thingy behind her tatt .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by FreeSpirited: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
chimaobinelson:
thoz are the reasons we are called Africans, why would u chose to publish thiz fallacious gilberish just to paint my Africa bad n westerners saints" u talked about wearing skimpy cloths,but d pics u upload were that of girls on pants&lingeries, there u go again wit FAIR LADIES bein labelled bad,mayb in ur village
We better emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery
Can u explain yourself again?....what are you saying self?.....Am not sure u understand the topic....
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:

That takes me out of contention then ....I have tattoos and piecings bar one thing I am not a hoe.
Aaargh ! , really??

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by pharaoh366: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
TrapHedges:
She a hoe is she does. All of em.. cool.

Real Talk.. This OP haff join bad gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by mengho(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
signs of end time, luk how dis op has being reprogrammed to think all these negative things are normal.

op must be a pimpp.

pls God continue to spare us from natural disasters not because of people like op but because of the few pure & good ones. Amen
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by warmachine(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
2dugged:
Wait why will a responsible lady go to the club, come back smelling of alcohol, have piercings,tattoos,wear skimpy clothes, and be seen with different guys and say she is not a bad girl?, #Iamnotunderstanding,all though some of the things listed like being light skinned is ridiculous, but that's because most people associate bleaching to being light skinned

Judge not!...I'm sure you ain't better ...if you were you will understand that its by Grace... U sound very "religious"... Sis religion kills....I don't have a " religion" ....I have a relationship... With The Christ...I'm a Christian....forget human standards of "responsibility" do yourself some good study the following scriptures ;Colossians 2:20-23, ...see the devil uses rules to decieve us..its a very deep topic but I want you to know that all those Jewish rules have been abored righteousness is on the inside not outside someone can have a tatoo and be closer to God than you even the Christ has a writing on his thigh see revelation 19:16...isn't that a tatoo ...see Colossians 3:9-10,
However going clubing and skimpy dressing is wrong .. But tatoo and piercings don't mean a thing unless its a sign of initiation. ....we have freedom in Christ Jesus....read and meditate more on the gospel of apostle Paul especially romans,Colossians and Corinthians. ..also google the "religious spirit" and see and I pray God will open your eyes. .. Pls don't feel proud,and forget what the church u attend say..seek the truth for yourself!
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Saint52(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
dimexy247:
5. Having tattoos
If you have a tattoo, you’re definitely going to be classified as a bad girl.

My brother, Just be honest, Do you have Tattoo on your body?
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by uzolexis(f): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
dimexy247:
8. Having piercings
If you have multiple piercings all over your body, Nigerians would definitely regard you as a bad girl.

my dear I tire, someone just called me an ashi today cos I have a nose stud. I just laff at the person's ignorance.
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by peterphd(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
dimexy247:
6. Having a lot of male friends
If you’re a girl and you’re constantly seen around boys, people assume you’re sleeping with all of them, and therefore you are a bad girl.

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by ayanfe96(f): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
GET 2500naira off your first ride on uber using this code NGSBA52!
uber takes you wherever!
uber works round the clock!
uber is currently doing a promo!
50% off any ride you take (valid for 10days)
NGSBA52 is the code to give you #2500naira off. get 50% discount free from uber!
- Download the app "uber"
- Register
- and enter the promo code

free sweet, free shingum, free AUX, free everything gan
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by warmachine(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:

I'm Christian ....I mean a true friend of Christ ...and iknow that tatoo and piercings ain't bad at all...don't let anyone make you feel like a sinner...the only thing is that demons can use them to initiate someone but they use almost everything even your shirt....so?...even Christ has a writing on his thigh see revelation 19:16,and there is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol... But don't get drunk that's the sin..see Matthew 15:10-20....forget all the judges . . Only God is judge...I'm a guy I will soon start wearing ear studs by His Grace ..m sure that m gonna look good on them...by the way u are pretty! grin
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by Saint52(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
80% of girls with Tattoo, piercing or Club constantly are Olosho me and you know that.

I saw a girl few days ago at ATM with a guy she wore hot/shot gown calling the guy baby, Yesterday i went to Olosho Joint with a friend and i saw that same girl in a hotel room still calling my guy baby... By dia dressing with sha know them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
funny but true .
Hmmmmm
Who told you?
Re: 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” by nursegirl(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Every man wants to marry a good wife and keep at home. Majority of the men then leave the good wife at home and cheat with a bad girl outside. Causing so much hurt to the good wife at home........ Guys be truthful to yourselves about this bad girl good girl matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.