Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Wooed Her For 3 Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wooed Her For 3 Months (9045 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
oboy you done see my gf abeg no dey put me and that modem inside the same gist , for the whole nairaland only 2 girls i fit agree say yes i make sense and na iam.daisy and gi.naz the rest cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg no make me talk

na yansh that iamdaisy get, nothing special about her. Ginaz, she dey alright buh she go like dick. See the number of guys she following.

Your girlfriend fine, so no be only you get her. Can you confidently say she is not fvcking another dude? I don't trust all these fine ladies.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
i dont see how i brag cheesy all i have been saying is that you and your crew diddy and co are ugly which is true thats all, if posting things about my relationship life is bragging then fine, nairaland na social site, i can post whatever i want na my choice, most of you cant cause you are single or are dating ugly girls, mine is beautiful of cos i will show off, who wont be happy to have her?
Do you know that you could only get a sincere advice from someone you're quarrelling with?...so take these truth from the dept of my heart.

You're not handsome...just an average guy, and no matter how ugly a lady is she ends up dating or marring her kind of man.

Secondly, the weed you take is what make you create silly threads...so stop it.

You derive self-worth from the senseless girls you date, cos you feel they're extremely beautiful, but to the best of my knowledge, a reasonable girl won't date you, cos u don't win women by your looks as a guy except oloshos.

Lastly!, you don't have a penny, i know you very well...with zero self-esteem.

Sorry!.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

na yansh that iamdaisy get, nothing special about her. Ginaz, she dey alright buh she go like dick. See the number of guys she following.

Your girlfriend fine, so no be only you get her. Can you confidently say she is not fvcking another dude? I don't trust all these fine ladies.
guy she is faithful abeg no spoil my mind, she uses my pictures as dp on whatapp write things about me on instagram regularly , she calls often she is faithful forget all that talk
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

so you get them plenty? How many for nairaland and how many for real life? Sum it up.
I have a boyfriend, don't do that shitty side boo stuff.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
guy she is faithful abeg no spoil my mind, she uses my pictures as dp on whatapp write things about me on instagram regularly , she calls often she is faithful forget all that talk

so that makes her faithful? Abeg, she belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody. Abi you don pay her dowry ni? All these fine babes smart gan. Oya give her test. Make one of your nigger wey get money pass you, make he toast her whether she nor go give am fvcks.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
Do you know that you could only get a sincere advice from someone you're quarrelling with?...so take these truth from the dept of my heart.

You're not handsome...just an average guy, and no matter how ugly a lady is she ends up dating or marring her kind of man.

Secondly, the weed you take is what make you create silly threads...so stop it.

You derive self-worth from the senseless girls you date, cos you feel they're extremely beautiful, but to the best of my knowledge, a reasonable girl won't date you, cos u don't win women by your looks as a guy except oloshos.

Lastly!, you don't have a penny, i know you very well...with zero self-esteem.

Sorry!.
weed has nothing to do with my threads i am not here to make face and form creating solid threads noooo, i am hear to catch my fun so telling me that one na nonsense.

my gf is currently doing her masters, una problem be say when someone plays too much you misread the person , there are a few girls that are my friend outside nairaland here and they are always shocked at how different my attitudes are, to me its all drama and i am the bad guy cheesy

you call girls i date senseless i swear on my life, you are not better than any with anything, you be rag for where dem dey no deceive yourself, no be ugly allobright been they reason you, which decent guy will look at your face twice

if i had low self-esteem i will be hurt and moved by the numerous insults i receive mostly for girls, calling girls ugly isn't just me being rude but me saying it the way it is.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
I have a boyfriend, don't do that shitty side boo stuff.

i think say you are the type that opine that you belong to everybody and you belong to nobody. Oya, LOYAL girlfriend. Hope say you dey give am MILK shacheesy.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

so that makes her faithful? Abeg, she belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody. Abi you don pay her dowry ni? All these fine babes smart gan. Oya give her test. Make one of your nigger wey get money pass you, make he toast her whether she nor go give am fvcks.
she is not cheating abeg change the topic
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz, why didn't i notice you all these while? You fine gan. Look at your sexy body. Mehn, na fvck dey my mind. What's your number?
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
she is not cheating abeg change the topic

e pain amcheesy.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:
Ginaz, why didn't i note you all these while? You fine gan. Look at your sexy body. Mehn, na fvck dey my mind. What's your number?
you dont talk to a lady like that angry na why this op use 3 months
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:
Ginaz, why didn't i note you all these while? You fine gan. Look at your sexy body. Mehn, na fvck dey my mind. What's your number?

I use God beg you, it's too hot for craze this night. Carry your noting notice comot my front.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I use God beg you, it's too hot for craze this night. Carry your noting notice comot my front.
you i mentioned you on fp, you do like say you no see am abi
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
weed has nothing to do with my threads i am not here to make face and form creating solid threads noooo, i am hear to catch my fun so telling me that one na nonsense.

my gf is currently doing her masters, una problem be say when someone plays too much you misread the person , there are a few girls that are my friend outside nairaland here and they are always shocked at how different my attitudes are, to me its all drama and i am the bad guy cheesy

you call girls i date senseless i swear on my life, you are not better than any with anything, you be rag for where dem dey no deceive yourself, no be ugly allobright been they reason you, which decent guy will look at your face twice

if i had low self-esteem i will be hurt and moved by the numerous insults i receive mostly for girls, calling girls ugly isn't just me being rude but me saying it the way it is.
This will be my last reply to you.
Girls on nl get pms on daily basis...just have it at the back of your mind.

I know you very well, and there's nothing unique about your personality other than that of a child even how you communicate offline.

Dirty girl i agree but as dirty as i'm, i won't be caught dead with your kind, trust me one of my exes could get u a job.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
you dont talk to a lady like that angry na why this op use 3 months

no time to waste time. No known way of talking to a lady. What works for ginaz might not work for iamdaisy.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
you i mentioned you on fp, you do like say you no see am abi

I saw it sad
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

i saw you viewing so i felt i should call your attention. I only complimented you in an explicit manner. I have done nothing wrong. Let's talk in private, i dey gbadun you.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
This will be my last reply to you.
Girls on nl get pms on daily basis...just have it at the back of your mind.

I know you very well, and there's nothing unique about your personality other than that of a child even how you communicate offline.

Dirty girl i agree but as dirty as i'm, i won't be caught dead with your kind, trust me one of my exes could get u a job.
its always your last reply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy everyday, whats my biz with you ? why do you keep telling me that i cant date you? undecided when did i ever signal such desires towards you? abeg shift better beautiful girl is talking let me reply her mention
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I saw it sad
smh wink alright , heavy eyes , goodnight
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 12:54am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

i saw you viewing so i felt i should call your attention. I only complimented you in an explicit manner. I have done nothing wrong. Let's talk in private, i dey gbadun you.

This your moniker eh ashewo boy, by their fruit you shall know. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
smh wink alright , heavy eyes , goodnight

Goodnight and sleep tight
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

gbam, devil of a boy angry angry trying to spoil my mind about my gf, someone that isn't cheating you are telling me that she is too fine to be faithful, you know am before angry ashewoboy abeg eh no talk that talk again
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
its always your last reply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy everyday, whats my biz with you ? why do you keep telling me that i cant date you? undecided when did i ever signal such desires towards you? abeg shift better beautiful girl is talking let me reply her mention
I decided to give you some of my time today, to bruise your deflated ego a bit, grin
We both know you asslick the very ugly one on nl, and won't mention her moniker cheesy
Happy asslicking!, as this might be my last mention to you on this forum cos indeed you no reach and you can't woo me...which line u want use sef?. cheesy
Lol.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam, devil of a boy angry angry trying to spoil my mind about my gf, someone that isn't cheating you are telling me that she is too fine to be faithful, you know am before angry ashewoboy abeg eh no talk that talk again

Who's your gf
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

i could stay up all night because of you darling. What's your name and number? You know you are giving me dat in private.

Ashewoboy loves you.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
I decided to give you some of my time today, to bruise your deflated ego a bit, grin
We both know you asslick the very ugly one on nl, and won't mention her moniker cheesy
Happy asslicking!, as this might be my last mention to you on this forum cos indeed you no reach and you can't woo me...which line u want use sef?. cheesy
Lol.

Babe let it lie, seriously if you want to reply every punch and talk of some nairalanders you will get tired. Just overlook for some sanity and peace.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:00am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

i could stay up all night because of you darling. What's your name and number? You know you are giving me dat in private.

Ashewoboy loves you.
sad sad

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Babe let it lie, seriously if you want to reply every punch and talk of some nairalanders you will get tired. Just overlook for some sanity and peace.
He knows have been ignoring him. grin
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

sad sad

no time to waste time. Let's go.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

dont mind her, she will come and look for my trouble then form , i am bragging because i create threads about my relationship cheesy cheesy cheesy haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / My Funny Expirence While Wooing A Girl / Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.