Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Wooed Her For 3 Months - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wooed Her For 3 Months (9047 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Warhawk:
boss, hw you go take pursue woman for three months?? Dey knack you jazz??
Anyone can form bad online after all it's faceless forum. I didn't actually chase her for three months straight. She's a student. When I met her, they were writing exams. We could talk much before she travelled after exams. We continue on fone though but na normal chatting.. . She came back this last week and was acting lovey. BTW, during those times I still gat other games running.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
edetty:

U didnt rape her,,beat her to submission of love,,she enjoyed the chased and felt she was fooling you,,,,so nothing to fear,,,,those superstitions don't work bro!
Thumbs up
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Warhawk(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Anyone can form bad online after all it's faceless forum. I didn't actually chase her for three months straight. She's a student. When I met her, they were writing exams. We could talk much before she travelled after exams. We continue on fone though but na normal chatting.. . She came back this last week and was acting lovey. BTW, during those times I still gat other games running.
ok.. Now i get you..

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Do you know how it feels as a tall guy walking with a short girl? angry All eyes will be on you
im also 6ft 2... I know wat U r saying. My bae is just a little above 4ft
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
sseunhayor:
im also 6ft 2... I know wat U r saying. My bae is just a little above 4ft
And na dem dey get ukwu pass. The problem start when you are accompanying them, they will just be like your 13 year old kid sis grin

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by edetty(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Thumbs up

Anytime,, brother
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by imperialQueen(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
*sobbing*

oluwa.... shey u r seeing some guys intentions

*he just wanted his own share*

haaaaaaaaa#crying#
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by 1stGerman: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
imperialQueen:
*sobbing*

haaaaaaaaa#crying#

No guy can do that to you wink
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by slimmjohn(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
imperialQueen:
*sobbing*

haaaaaaaaa#crying#

cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin concern oluwa for this matter now?
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by imperialQueen(f): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
slimmjohn:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin concern oluwa for this matter now?

is it your concern

aszin... e concern you
#tatafo
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by slimmjohn(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2016
imperialQueen:

is it your concern

aszin... e concern you
#tatafo
Tamunaa!,emmmm i nor surprise lah! When you sef don join Biafra and ipad yoots! grin grin grin
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo) / World No Bra Day 2019: Share Your Pictures Here / I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.