Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Wooed Her For 3 Months - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wooed Her For 3 Months (9041 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

no time to waste time. Let's go.

The ogogoro and ashogbo weed you took this night eh, Don dig hole 4 your head o grin

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Who's your gf

You never sleep
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
I decided to give you some of my time today, to bruise your deflated ego a bit, grin
We both know you asslick the very ugly one on nl, and won't mention her moniker cheesy
Happy asslicking!, as this might be my last mention to you on this forum cos indeed you no reach and you can't woo me...which line u want use sef?. cheesy
Lol.

i dont asslick any girl here thats a lie, i know who you are talking about and i owe you no explanation , me and her have been friends on whatsapp for weeks now and i have no toaster or even tried to meet her, so abeg rest i know what i want, nobody wants you stop talking about you
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
dont mind her, she will come and look for my trouble then form , i am bragging because i create threads about my relationship cheesy cheesy cheesy haters

You own sef dey ur body o undecided
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

You own sef dey ur body o undecided
ok lipsrsealed off to bed grin
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:06am On Nov 03, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

You never sleep

No, I couldn't sleep. embarassed
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 1:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

The ogogoro and ashogbo weed you took this night eh, Don dig hole 4 your head o grin

me abi?cheesy. Na puna cause am. Let's go na. I'm waiting for you na. Let's talk via mail.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:08am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

me abi?cheesy. Na puna cause am. Let's go na. I'm waiting for you na. Let's talk via mail.

Go alone.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 1:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Go alone.

what is my mail without you? What is the other room room without a lady? Let's go, your attention is needed.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
i dont asslick any girl here thats a lie, i know who you are talking about and i owe you no explanation , me and her have been friends on whatsapp for weeks now and i have no toaster or even tried to meet her, so abeg rest i know what i want, nobody wants you stop talking about you
Sorry!, just incase you forgot, you're the one talking about yourself with irrelevant threads not me boy!...And i'm not looking for a social media boyfriend or husband...that's why your kinds are inconsequential to me here.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:17am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

what is my mail without you? What is the other room room without a lady? Let's go, your attention is needed.

Seriously, don't cross that line. I'm not joking with you and your stupid lame talk. Watch what you say. If you talk anyhow, I will put a long broom through your ass to correct your brain. Stop it and go to bed nigga.

all this ashewo boys will not change spot.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
This will be my last reply to you.
Girls on nl get pms on daily basis...just have it at the back of your mind.

I know you very well, and there's nothing unique about your personality other than that of a child even how you communicate offline.

Dirty girl i agree but as dirty as i'm, i won't be caught dead with your kind, trust me one of my exes could get u a job.

Wetn una go gain with all this arguements ... is okay jare
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 1:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Seriously, don't cross that line. I'm not joking with you and your stupid lame talk. Watch what you say. If you talk anyhow, I will put a long broom through your ass to correct your brain. Stop it and go to bed nigga.

c'mon, i only cited an example, i was not even talking about being in the other room with you. All these ladies wey dey do like virgin sef, na wa oh.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Can I send you a dm
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Can I send you a dm? Btw wats ur real name
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 03, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

Is alright let the matter die down, do you know. him before
What value can this one add to my life?. grin
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
Because you attract your likes, so why will you spend a week?, those once accept on the spot.
Benita27:
Agbero!.
Fyne you no fyne.
Kobo you no get.
Ok brain too, God no come give you.
Na only mouth you just dey make upandan, showcasing your Olosho girlfriends upandan.

Yimu!.

cry cry cry cry

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
What value can this one add to my life?. grin

This is serious
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

what's this one feeling like? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

cry cry cry cry
Why the "F" did u transgender?. grin
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Feeling like myself.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

c'mon, i only cited an example, i was not even talking about being in the other room with you. All these ladies wey dey do like virgin sef, na wa oh.

I wanted to clear whatever you took from your eyes, now it's cleared and you can talk nicely without acting like abegro, we can laugh. grin
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
Feeling like myself.
sorry, wrong quote. Wanted to quote someone else
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:36am On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Get beside me.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
Why the "F" did u transgender?. grin
F is just an alphabet. Got nothing to do with gender
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I wanted to clear whatever you took from your eyes, now it's cleared and you can talk nicely without acting like abegro, we can laugh. grin

hmmmm. Let's just go private na.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Get beside me.
I'll pass
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:39am On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll pass

Pass lost.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Ginaz(f): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2016
ashewoboy:

hmmmm. Let's just go private na.

Go and sleep, it's late wink
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Pass lost.
cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ability To Fvck A Girl above Satisfaction / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.