Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State (38567 Views)

Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by skotch(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
MrigweC:
Remembered u way back in international secondary school uturu . still wandering what kind of scores you went to settle

What was ur set in issu/absu?
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by skotch(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
ducramsey99:
chai see as my secondary school junior and university junior collegue take die just like that............this life self......

R.I.P..[color=#990000][/color]

How far bro?
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
jieta:
there is noting to forgive, he just say his mind and I support him for that.

sorry
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Bigcake: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
greggng:

Is a shame u ve no shame. I know to u forgiveness is sin but the soul that sinneth shall die. Thank God for ur life. Someone use to confiscate my jeans those day in the campus simply cos he wants me to join his cult group. Today my brother married his sister and we re just like one family. He has since ask me to forgive him and we ve moved on. Move on with ur life and make the best out of it.
Keep quiet young foool. That one son of a bittch fvcked ur goddamn sister and later found out that her hairy punanii was succulent for marriage and he cut himself some slack by marrying her.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by gozzlin: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Esychem:
oh my God, I know this guy. He is a model and advertise for "Kloth design".
I just went through his adverts and designs this morning. this is bad oooo.

A cultist model. lmfao!

2 Likes

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by toprealman: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Style007:
Now you have wasted your life. All for what gain? It is still fresh in my memory how u and your guy's bullied me while I was still a fresher.

How you made me not to eat heavy food for almost one week
How you made my friend go to hospital
How u made me waste money buying drugs for me ear for doing absolutely nothing
How u really pushed me to the wall because I wanted revenge
And now that am counting days to revenge u got killed by an hausa man

U may have escaped from me but not your friends
They must pay

R. I. P may God bless your soul and grant you eternal rest
Bro for whatever reason, just move on. At times, revenge just doesn't end the way we planned. For the sake of LIFE.....calm down, let bygone be bygone!
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Talk2nanro(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
This guy may be dead, but the story is a hoax
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by pennywys(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
cycline404:
Self Defence!
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Barigaboy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Arrogant human being. Power dey shark u. The Hausa man is not to be blame. D way the story was. He would have killed d man first n even after d gateman's treatment, he is not safe cos dis guy must be a cultist to have done that. If he had succeeded in killing dat man d story might just get buried underground n d bad act would continue. What would make u fight in d schl premises when their r rules. In my schl we don't fight, u fight u get expelled n if that ever happen among student, we cover them to avoid them from being expelled let alone the gate man.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
JIXZ:

of a serious note wetin d guy do you like this??

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
toprealman:
Bro for whatever reason, just move on. At times, revenge just doesn't end the way we planned. For the sake of LIFE.....calm down, let bygone be bygone!
bro he bullied me with his friends when I was in year 1.
they slapped me more than 15 times with my friend
and I didn't do anything wrong to them at all
I just came to see my friend in a lodge at upgate and they
gathered and started slapping me
they even collected my money
the hausa man saved me 1 stress
but I will do the rest
AND TO EVERYBODY READING THIS DONT DO BAD TO
PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT THE
PERSON U OFFENDED MAY NEVER FORGET
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Style007:
bro he bullied me with his friends when I was in year 1. they slapped me more than 15 times with my friend

I just came to see my friend in a lodge at upgate and they gathered and started slapping me

but I will do the rest

AND TO EVERYBODY READING THIS DONT DO BAD TO PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT THE PERSON U OFFENDED MAY NEVER FORGET
I understand bro.
live and let live.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Talk2nanro:
This guy may be dead, but the story is a hoax
brother is very true. that's how it happened
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
blueseacats:
What are you trying to say? That it is glamorous for a so called graduate to go and be constituting what seems like cult nuisance, In a lodge that houses other innocent students who might not be cultists like him? If what the op pasted up here is true then he's one more dough bag purged from our society. Instead of going into the job market like his mates, he is showing one last time that he is a tug disguised as graduate.

This is a clear case of self defense, the security man was simply doing his job, and any one that had problems with someone doing his job paid with his life period.
but I will do the rest
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
greggng:

Is a shame u ve no shame. I know to u forgiveness is sin but the soul that sinneth shall die. Thank God for ur life. Someone use to confiscate my jeans those day in the campus simply cos he wants me to join his cult group. Today my brother married his sister and we re just like one family. He has since ask me to forgive him and we ve moved on. Move on with ur life and make the best out of it.
please which shame are e you talking about??
but I will do the rest
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
doctokwus:

If it did,definitely not as the ragtag blog cited as source says it.I wonder y Nigerians can bliv any story without even using common sense to query d possibility of it happening.Do u even understand d state of a man stabbed with insides protruding out.Gosh!
bro this is how it happened. bad ppl die in the most unimaginable way.

he choose the way
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
lozanni:

You must really know the guy very well and also had an axe to grind with him.
Was he a cultist?

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by olureignforever: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
truckin:
No. 1 moral of the story is this, dead men don't talk. I'm not a student (2004 grad) rather do granite biz in Uturu. Shared a drink with him approx 30 mins to his death @ "bubbles". He actually left to see his girlfriend.
From what I subsequently heard, (from vigilante) he arrived the lodge-pentagon- late n the gateman denied him entrance. One thing led to another n he stabbed the gateman in the stomach. Prior to that, the gateman had locked him In before denying him entry to the lodge.
The gateman ran into his room n returned with a dagger. Stabbed him twice in the stomach n collapsed( from his own injury)
Maxwell died on the spot n the gateman died yesterday. ( happened two days ago)
I'm saying what kids who don't hang out don't know.
I also won't believe all I read in the news from this day.
Rip to those two idiots.

I believe this story more than what op write up there. Now we know what actually went wrong.

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by greggng: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Style007:
please which shame are e you talking about??
but I will do the rest

You ve every right to be angry but vengeance belongs to God. You ve to learn to forgive. You taking on his friends might lead to ur own death too. You must place value on ur life. A pig is not bothered about dirts. No decent being will fight dirt with a person that place no value on his life. That's why we don't fight mad people on the street. Something that happened in ur first year should be forgotten by now cos something must ve changed in u by now... you must be a graduate by now with different way of thinking. Focus more on things that will bring u happiness and put food on ur table. Wear ur thinking cap always

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by toprealman: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Style007:
but I will do the rest
Good luck brah.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by mykel25(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
olafunny:
A responsible graduate wouldn't fight a security personnel.

RIP though
The deed is done.

But patiently waiting to hear what the police has to say on the gateman

Man slaughter not murder cuz he killed in self defense ....I love d Hausa man.....few yrs in jail or only fine
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by mykel25(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
All I can say is MINUS 1.....job well done by d guard painful u died also[i][/i]
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Style007:
but I will do the rest
Well, karma got him for you.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by rimzzy22(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nollywood movie + hollywood movie..naa film trick abeg.."The hausa man intestine almost popped out and he carried the pain and stab person ontop of am..him be Arthur

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
doctokwus:
I don't bliv this story.
How cud a bleeding man with tommy pulping out av been able to be fully conscious and av the strength to go back to his room,draw out a dagger,comes back and stabs to death a fully conscious,healthy man.
This is pure cock and bull bullshit story.
fighting with the last blood.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by JBoss25(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Teniolasmart:
so u became a cultist just to revenge ba...........smh
so he is a cultist?
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Style007:
bro he bullied me with his friends when I was in year 1. they slapped me more than 15 times with my friend

I just came to see my friend in a lodge at upgate and they gathered and started slapping me

but I will do the rest

AND TO EVERYBODY READING THIS DONT DO BAD TO PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT THE PERSON U OFFENDED MAY NEVER FORGET
i have 2 follow dis topic just 2 see wot he did to u.
Bt jst a slap, bro 4gv nd 4gt. D person dat onec beat nd floged me nearly 90 lashes, we meet and grt. I hand evrytin 2 God.
Mind u, u dnt knw who s who, u dnt knw who s readin dis. Dis s a social media.

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by gileadinho(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
pureguide:

Nawa o. even must have dealt with you back then. but hey! no matter what he did to you. forgive and ignore. that's what makes one strong and brave.

1 Share

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 04, 2016
ducramsey99:
chai see as my secondary school junior and university junior collegue take die just like that............this life self......

R.I.P..[color=#990000][/color]
I guess you went to ISS/Absu. Of course we know him. I got the info yesterday. Was told he was a point 1 for one cult group. He thinks life is gara gara. I only pity his family and loved ones. I don't really pitty someone that decides on his own to take silly life decision like joining a cult group

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by danla44(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2016
Good.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Caseless: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Style007:
Now you have wasted your life. All for what gain? It is still fresh in my memory how u and your guy's bullied me while I was still a fresher.

How you made me not to eat heavy food for almost one week
How you made my friend go to hospital
How u made me waste money buying drugs for me ear for doing absolutely nothing
How u really pushed me to the wall because I wanted revenge
And now that am counting days to revenge u got killed by an hausa man

U may have escaped from me but not your friends
They must pay

R. I. P may God bless your soul and grant you eternal rest
are you just putting story up or it really happened?
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2016
doctokwus:
I don't bliv this story.
How cud a bleeding man with tommy pulping out av been able to be fully conscious and av the strength to go back to his room,draw out a dagger,comes back and stabs to death a fully conscious,healthy man.
This is pure cock and bull bullshit story.

Dem talk say d security man na hausa
U Sidon dia dey yarn trash
Abeg fear dem o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS / Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.