Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State (38561 Views)

Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by feeloscar(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

This is really sad. I'm sorry about that.
Please let go and let God.

May his soul find Eternal rest. Atleast he was at the point of making restitution.
abi reversed restitution?
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by BlossomedCherry: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2016
doctokwus:
I don't bliv this story.
How cud a bleeding man with tommy pulping out av been able to be fully conscious and av the strength to go back to his room,draw out a dagger,comes back and stabs to death a fully conscious,healthy man.
This is pure cock and bull bullshit story.
That was clearly what happened. He stabbed d aboki 1st.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by VickyRotex(f): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2016
feeloscar:
abi reversed restitution?

Restitution in itself means reversing/restoring.

But I understand your point, instead of making ammendments, it turned out to end up even worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by VickyRotex(f): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2016
rimzzy22:
Nollywood movie + hollywood movie..naa film trick abeg.."The hausa man intestine almost popped out and he carried the pain and stab person ontop of am..him be Arthur

Adrenaline bro! Adrenaline!
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by VickyRotex(f): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2016
truckin:
No. 1 moral of the story is this, dead men don't talk. I'm not a student (2004 grad) rather do granite biz in Uturu. Shared a drink with him approx 30 mins to his death @ "bubbles". He actually left to see his girlfriend.
From what I subsequently heard, (from vigilante) he arrived the lodge-pentagon- late n the gateman denied him entrance. One thing led to another n he stabbed the gateman in the stomach. Prior to that, the gateman had locked him In before denying him entry to the lodge.
The gateman ran into his room n returned with a dagger. Stabbed him twice in the stomach n collapsed( from his own injury)
Maxwell died on the spot n the gateman died yesterday. ( happened two days ago)
I'm saying what kids who don't hang out don't know.
I also won't believe all I read in the news from this day.
Rip to those two idiots.

Wow! I'm Speechless!
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by VickyRotex(f): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
mykel25:

Man slaughter not murder cuz he killed in self defense ....I love d Hausa man.....few yrs in jail or only fine

According to one of the comments here, Sadly he's gone too!
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by mii4u(f): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

This is really sad. I'm sorry about that.
Please let go and let God.

May his soul find Eternal rest. Atleast he was at the point of making restitution.

How do u mean restitution?
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by lozanni(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Style007:
bro he bullied me with his friends when I was in year 1.
they slapped me more than 15 times with my friend
and I didn't do anything wrong to them at all
I just came to see my friend in a lodge at upgate and they
gathered and started slapping me
they even collected my money
the hausa man saved me 1 stress
but I will do the rest
AND TO EVERYBODY READING THIS DONT DO BAD TO
PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT THE
PERSON U OFFENDED MAY NEVER FORGET

Its very sad to note that in Nigeria, cultism is so entrenched in our higher institutions; when those cultists graduate, they find out that it has no real benefit in the larger society. I know one who was frustrated by unemployment for many years after graduating from the university, that certainly was karma at play.
In the US I learnt that they have many fraternities, some which only the brighest brains on campus can belong to. These fraternities have branches in the outer world and usually assist their newly graduated members to get jobs or assist them to set up their own businesses or practices. Why can our students not emulate such high ideals by forming good fraternities like these?
@Op, I will encourage you to forgive those bad guys who treated you very unfairly because the chinese have a proverb: ' If you want to seek revenge against someone, you need to first dig two graves, one for you and another for the other guy'. The chinese made this proverb because they are aware that in trying to get revenge, a person might lose his life, even though he might kill or maim his perceived target.
You are young and vengeance belongs to God, as you have seen in this case.
Please free yourself and move on with your life.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by VickyRotex(f): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
mii4u:

How do u mean restitution?

According to the report, I meant he was there to settle with people before the fight ensued between him and the Gateman.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Teniolasmart: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
JBoss25:
so he is a cultist?
e be like so
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by musa7m(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
olafunny:
A responsible graduate wouldn't fight a security personnel.

RIP though
The deed is done.

But patiently waiting to hear what the police has to say on the gateman
dem will say its self defence...
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by Style007(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
lozanni:

Its very sad to note that in Nigeria, cultism is so entrenched in our higher institutions; when those cultists graduate, they find out that it has no real benefit in the larger society. I know one who was frustrated by unemployment for many years after graduating from the university, that certainly was karma at play.
In the US I learnt that they have many fraternities, some which only the brighest brains on campus can belong to. These fraternities have branches in the outer world and usually assist their newly graduated members to get jobs or assist them to set up their own businesses or practices. Why can our students not emulate such high ideals by forming good fraternities like these?
@Op, I will encourage you to forgive those bad guys who treated you very unfairly because the chinese have a proverb: ' If you want to seek revenge against someone, you need to first dig two graves, one for you and another for the other guy'. The chinese made this proverb because they are aware that in trying to get revenge, a person might lose his life, even though he might kill or maim his perceived target.
You are young and vengeance belongs to God, as you have seen in this case.
Please free yourself and move on with your life.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by lozanni(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Style007:
thanks bro
You are welcome my brother.
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by jieta: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2016

sorry
for ur self
Re: Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State by MrigweC(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
skotch:

What was ur set in issu/absu?

Didn't finish let after my jss3 chidiozie agomouh set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing An Antelope In Bauchi Game Reserve. Photo / My First Week Of Freedom After 10 Years In A Nigerian Jail / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.