Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) (22006 Views)

The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by oyedun82(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
lol, including state roads sef, the road at ilaro that is good, this dude spoil road sey e wan do flyover, na dey don leave the project, the road come be something else. anytime i dey go any part of ogun state now, fear dey always catch me, the bad road sef full abeokuta metropolis.
don't mind that guy, too many abandoned state project even before recession, claiming the people did not vote for him.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Niyinficient(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
OP, You didnt even show the real pics.....pls get the pics of the road from Sona, den from Owode to iyana ilogbo...towards Ilepa.....Its a shame on OBJ and every thievefician from OGUN state.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
but seriously what the work of bubu.

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by jrusky(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
That road is one of the worst road in Nigeria as of today and that same road is the road the almighty APC endorsers like Obj etc plies regularly to them it does not matter in as much they have good 4x4 that can do the job.

Ogun State is another strange state in Nigeria a state that has produce so many leaders both quality and good leaders but to my surprise they are one of worst under-develop state in Nigeria I guess this thing is like a curse to a any state in Nigeria that has ever produced president somehow because look at the North too they have always be in elm of power since independence but North is Zero in everything I mean Zero in every area of humanity.

To mess the whole thing up their governor refered to the unpaid civil servants workers as fools and lack senses so I'm not surprise if no good road around him because constructing road or tel his brother in APC to give him good road from the federal is nonsense to him but to go and be wearing silly customized cap that look axe and be talking blablabla.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by olafyn(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
i pass tru dis road in d mornin,it was hectic,ave to get go back home
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Saheed69(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
if you said this road are dilapidated, I wonder the grammar you will use for Papa - Sagamu road and Owode - ilaro road.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by rabex123(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:
Don't Worry Fellas....

The Contractors should lobby by giving Abba Kyari 500million Naira as a "Thank You Gift" While Babachir Lawan can use 200million to clear grasses around the Express Way
Only u find DAT funny..
Wailer
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by wristbangle: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Saheed69:
if you said this road are dilapidated, I wonder the grammar you will use for Papa - Sagamu road and Owode - ilaro road.

Baba, people destiny has been ruined at these dilapidated roads, roads that looks like the one which leads to hell. If you pass through sagamu - Ogijo - Ikorodu and Lafenwa - Adatan road in Abeokuta, one's purpose in life will be destroy after passing the routes.

Amosun!!!! What are you doing to state and fed roads in ogun state? sad
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by kayzat: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmmm, am telling u. The governor who was once adored by all has now turned tyrant. Thank God the strike action has just been suspended after signing MOU with labour union to pay corporate deduction after 90days intervals.

Imagine building a skyscraper and shopping mall at the state municipal when other projects are on hold.

The problem with Amosun is misplacement of priority. imagine overhauling roads that are still in very good and be adamant he will expand them even when their is hardly any incident on too much traffic on them while he abandoned the roads that really need urgent attention. The roads in Sango/Ota axis and Ogun west in general are begging for attention but he will never look into that side.

I was around kuto yesterday and heard he want to expand the road into 10lanes from Ibara government house to sango and flyover will be around kuto. As good as that project sound it is not in the immediate needs of the state .

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Saheed69(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Baba, people destiny has been ruined at these dilapidated roads, roads that looks like the one which leads to hell. If you pass through sagamu - Ogijo - Ikorodu and Lafenwa - Adatan road in Abeokuta, one's purpose in life will be destroy after passing the routes.

Amosun!!!! What are you doing to state and fed roads in ogun state? sad

what about Atan to Agbara if not for winners chapel or baba oyedepo.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by erico2k2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
moscobabs:
see what the road did to my new tyre last month .

New tire of this size is 19k now. inside this reccesion

Fasola should do something
How about the sandals him too chop? grin grin
I'm joking ohhhh
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by updatechange(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
I think the 1st person i will blame for this is the so called OBJ. because he ws a president of this nation for good 8 yrs and couldn't even finish that sango bridge in his own state, if not for Dimeji Bankole that quicly finished it before his exit the bridge might still be uncompleted and talking about the bad roads, this Govt of Ogun state is a moran, all they do is to pack stones that can damage the whole chasis of your car on the road,. I give kudos to LASG cos they re not doing the best but atleast they maintain federal roads unlike these moran gov. of Ogun state that enjoys watching it dilapidating.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by dplordx(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
God punish governor amosun... That guy is a world class bastard. He's not the governor of ogun state. The mad man is the local government of abeokuta since that's all that matters to him while the rest of the state has bee. Reduced to a dustbin and den of robbers and ritualists. May amosun and his generation rot in hell
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by sholly28(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
ogun is getting cut off from other parts of the country and no one knows. agbara, sango, olorunsogo, kila, rounder, idiroko, ijebu are all very very bad, only God can help that state. i dont even know what that useful for bad example of a governor is doing

also sagamu ikorodu road. this amoun just came for second term to embezzle.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by buchilino(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Drabeey:
When there is hunger in the land, poverty is never out of sight, yet the roads we ply in order to make ends meet despite the country's economic woes is just an eyesore. This is very painful.

The pictures you are seeing is the present state of sango bridge onward Abeokuta.

We commuters using this road use nothing lesser than 3hours just from toll-gate to the other side Sango bridge.

Recession is here, no jobs out there, electricity is not there, yet we cant enjoy good roads.

These pictures were taken yesterday (2/11/2016)

picture credit: Drabeey

Cc: Lalasticlala
mynd44

COMPARED 2 ENUGU ABAKILIKI EXPRESSWAY N ENUGU ONITSHA EXPERSSWAY, DIS ROAD FINE DIE WELL WELL.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by wristbangle: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
kayzat:

The problem with Amosun is misplacement of priority. imagine overhauling roads that are still in very good and be adamant he will expand them even when their is hardly any incident on too much traffic on them while he abandoned the roads that really need urgent attention. The roads in Sango/Ota axis and Ogun west in general are begging for attention but he will never look into that side.

I was around kuto yesterday and heard he want to expand the road into 10lanes from Ibara government house to sango and flyover will be around kuto. As good as that project sound it is not in the immediate needs of the state .

Can you imagine this? Good project at the wrong place. Places really begging for attention are being rejected yet he is building unnecessary fly+overs and skyscraper (his own project) when simply fixing or expanding existing bad roads will be enough for free traffic flow.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by wristbangle: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Saheed69:

what about Atan to Agbara if not for winners chapel or baba oyedepo.

It's the same pitiful situation everywhere. Amosun is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by mascot87(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
The worst thing now is that the street roads that are fair before are now worst because most of the commercial buses are finding there way through the street passing through Plaza hotel road to Unity road and Oyede Avenue to link Maltina junction and linking the express at joju. This shows that our government cannot be trusted with second term in office. Ibukunle Amosun who use to be our hero is now a governor cursed day and night. All my street have been totally spoilt by commercial vehicle trying to boycott the traffic you encounter from Adalemo till joju and beyond. Same with Owode/Ijako road if you are going to Ifo. Amosun really disappointed me

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Agbaletu: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
buchilino:

COMPARED 2 ENUGU ABAKILIKI EXPRESSWAY N ENUGU ONITSHA EXPERSSWAY, DIS ROAD FINE DIE WELL WELL.
Enugu - Abakaliki is a smooth expressway
Enugu - Onitsha is a death trap
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by juman(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
bumi10:
And to even think they had OBJ

and he didn't do anything

useless buffoon government

As president OBJ main achievement in south west were building his castle for himself and building his useless library also for himself.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by shagaman: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Amosun s second term is a disaster,the abandoned projects from sango to Oke-Aro thru to berger ,Alagbole is a death trap ,you can pass thru that place without using Alabukun or paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
buchilino:

enugu-onitsha is just another thing oo
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by bumi10(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
juman:

As president OBJ main achievement in south west were building his castle for himself and building his useless library.

hahahahah who that useless library help??

even his ota farm

smhhh

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by kross101(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
I spent close to 3hrs on that road a few days ago, it's so sad. I curse our leaders, I pray they encounter times*3 of the discomfort they are puting us tru.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by ArabMopol(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari is a coward a nincompoop , when do we arrive here... Nigerians are really in agony courtesy of JAGABAN and zombies from west
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by kayzat: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Can you imagine this? Good project at the wrong place. Places really begging for attention are being rejected yet he is building unnecessary fly+overs and skyscraper (his own project) when simply fixing or expanding existing bad roads will be enough for free traffic flow.

Sorry from ibara govt house to sagamu not sango.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by jinneyb(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
oh. He never finish the roads for his state, na federal road he go dabble into?

Thank you ooo...
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
there is no day i go there that i dont curse gbenga daniel former governor and this present ibikunle amosunsad
THEY Spoil Ijoko Road Saying They Wana Repail. They Left It Abandoned. Almost Every Week People Die At Tool Gate, owode road is another thing, atan to agbara is even worse, ilaro is worst (est) wink
this is whats left of the industrial pupularized state
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
shagaman:
Amosun s second term is a disaster,the abandoned projects from sango to Oke-Aro thru to berger ,Alagbole is a death trap ,you can pass thru that place without using Alabukun or paracetamol.

bro i fear that road die, the worst road i've ever plyed in ogun state,what i hate most is when i enter this commercial buses with plank seat and bad shock absorber, its one hell of a trip, those gbaga gbogo fit kill person,why start if u cant finish it

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by jinneyb(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
updatechange:
I think the 1st person i will blame for this is the so called OBJ. because he ws a president of this nation for good 8 yrs and couldn't even finish that sango bridge in his own state, if not for Dimeji Bankole that quicly finished it before his exit the bridge might still be uncompleted and talking about the bad roads, this Govt of Ogun state is a moran, all they do is to pack stones that can damage the whole chasis of your car on the road,. I give kudos to LASG cos they re not doing the best but atleast they maintain federal roads unlike these moran gov. of Ogun state that enjoys watching it dilapidating.

Before we criticize, let's be really sure of our arguments void sentiments and be very factual.

Of all the problems facing the country when OBJ assumed office, it is just the Sango-Ota road that should be fixed?

If Dimeji Bankole used his influence to finish the project, it's only commendable and be enlightened that the then Gov. wanted to hijack the project as its own.

As per for the current Gov. I won't blame you for your grieve, it's just to tell you that an administration cannot finish every issues facing his jurisdiction. He will do his part and others will do theirs. That's what's called governance, it's what is called continuity.

He should abandon his own work and face the federal job? And after he does the federal job and unable to do his, we will be the one to criticize him again.

There are faults definitely, and am sure the government too can see them. We complain simply because it's affecting us directly, but they see more than we do. They do more of analysis than we do and before they make a move on a project, they understand it's importance than we do.

It's good we point out area of attention to them, but we should be more constructive in our criticism.

Thank you!
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by lakeside3020(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
ogun is getting cut off from other parts of the country and no one knows. agbara, sango, olorunsogo, kila, rounder, idiroko, ijebu are all very very bad, only God can help that state. i dont even know what that useful for bad example of a governor is doing

And the useless governor saying the striking workers don't have sense, I even heard him on the radio boosting that his government makes so much revenue from Agbara alone, but look at the road and the sufferness people goes through everyday

This governor no get sense at all, Ogun state have the worst road network of all the state, useless Obasanjo 8yrs noting to show for it, I think they don swear for all the Ogun people in government

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by wristbangle: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
kayzat:

Sorry from ibara govt house to sagamu not sango.

Yeah I know. This suppose not to be his priority now. He should face Akute, Atan, agbara, sango, papa, sagamu, ilaro axis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde / Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.