Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) (4181 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by osolee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
uyicos:
Mmm doesn't have a central account nobody is taking your money any where. Just follow simple rules
foooooool....guess who grin grin
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by cpo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
One account per person for two account with same account details it will obviously be detected by the system. Every organisation has a rule and this is one of sites. Keeping the simple rules will safe you.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by dagok(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian if you have a GUIDER and the number is not reacheable or not picking your call or he didnt attend to you anytime you have issue with your MMM ACCOUNT...Am available for you 24/7 and respond to you any issue you may have with your MMM ACCOUNT....If you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT and you want to make me be your GUIDER.....CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAAP 08132355293 and my E-MAIL ADRESS is dagok2014@gmail.com.....TOGETHER WITH LOVE WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.[b]
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by perryy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
amordi:
I listened to NTA and was interested to hear from EFCC spokesman. He said it's not Law enforcement that will stop MMM but awareness for people not to patronize it. The law enforcement is aware that MMM doesn’t go against any law of the land. That even their operatives may be participants. The truth is that the people sponsoring all these media war are majorly stock brokers. The stock market is in shambles, they are the highest scam. So no sane Nigeria will allow his money to remain there after experiencing MMM. The banks are afraid not because they re not gaining alot from MMM but the deposits they use to loan out are gone. Depositors are breaking their fix deposits on daily basis and doing MMM. Our banks will be more of doing retail banking activities like transferring money than using people's money to amass wealth and keep the owners poor.

This is real financial revolution and you and I know that revolution comes with heavy price. It's either we be steadfast and win through this revolution and get financial freedom or we chicken out and remain on financial bondage.

The choice is ours!!!
I stand and will continue to PH and GH!!!

#Copied

For instant registration and professional advise - whatsapp - 07038323608

Shut up. MMM is dead and buried. It can Never rise again.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by amordi: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
perryy:

Shut up. MMM is dead and buried. It can Never rise again.
ok Sir, my mouth is shut both up and down...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.