Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81601 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:49am On Mar 21, 2010
thank you jesus, thank you my lord, the bulls have finally won, it's all by your grace.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2010
bawomolo:

thank you jesus, thank you my lord, the bulls have finally won, it's all by your grace.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2010
abi o, i can finally show face for this thread.

my enemies were already designing the template for my obituary grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2010
bawomolo:

abi o, i can finally show face for this thread.

my enemies were already designing the template for my obituary  grin

heres lies bawomolo - who drowned in lake michigan cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
bawomolo:

Look at this atheist shocked shocked tongue

I was happy for you guys too.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2010
oyb:

heres lies bawomolo - who drowned in lake michigan  cheesy cheesy

i didn't drown o, the suicide hotline saved me he he.

how you dey man. how's family.

chiogo:

Look at this atheist shocked shocked tongue

I was happy for you guys too.

I would thank budha and sango if we make it to the playoffs grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2010

living large on credit.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2010
Na wa oh Boston Grandpa's beat us sha! What is actually up with Carlisle and his refusal to reduce Barea's minutes? Do they share Barea's salary 50/50?

@Bawo
You no dey learn lesson even after lifting the losing chip of your shoulder you know wan gimme ma credits shey?

@R231
Bynum is still a young chap don't be too hard on him! He is a work in progress and is actually an important part of your interior D. Who do you even want to trade him for? Boozer, Stoudemire or Bosh cos i can't see beyond those three
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2010
^^ Look at this one. You still get mouth to call 'em grandpas after they beat you "youngins"  grin

But yea, Bawo owes you some appreciation. Really lifted that 'losing chip' off their shoulders. LMAO!

@Bawo, who's that guy?  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2010
i owe you people nada. my psychics already warned me about this losing streak grin

chiogo:

@Bawo, who's that guy?  grin

he he women only recognize you when you are on top. homie is broke and now you don abandon am.

poor antoine walker. i hope the puerto rican league pays well.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2010
bawomolo:

living large on credit.
Hehehe wonders shall never seize grin grin grin

@ POST
Where is Jesoul? undecided
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2010
oh boy i hope the repo-man at least let antoine walker manage the range rover for a while.

it's a recession yall.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2010
bawomolo:

he he women only recognize you when you are on top. homie is broke and now you don abandon am.

poor antoine walker. i hope the puerto rican league pays well.
Ah ah, how's he broke surrounded by cars? I no sabi the dude tongue

chic2pimp:

@ POST
Where is Jesoul? undecided
I know. I miss my Bostonian sister. sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2010
A-40:

SMH. Its hard out there for a Bull. Ten losses now and this is just so sad i can't even laugh at Bawo anymore my human compassion has kicked in and i won't let the Bulls coffin rest on my conscience! Bawo you guys would beat Philly just solemnly swear you would never talk smack about the Uberman again! You know when i told you you would give testimony in church if you finished 8th you where still in 6th spot

@H202
I am sure you must be LEVEXING as LESPN have one more thing to LEHYPE LEBRON about as he has LEBROKEN Kobe Bryant's record as the youngest player to hit 15,000pts with 2 years to spare

Who are these rag tag Golden Warriors players! Does Don Nelson not teach them any D at all? At this rate they would leak 200pts in a game . Who leaks 147pts to the Spurs? First it was the Suns which is even (understandable)

Haha you're a cracker, bloke. this got me rolling

I don't think it matters though, because I doubt someone anytime soon will ever catch Kareem.
Youngest to won't matter so much anymore. Fastest to would have been more creditable.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2010
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
how do you squander 100 million in contract money (not counting endorsement money) less than 5 years after you retire?

this is just sad.

i hope the celtics could give him a job in the organization or something.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^^

the new mc hammer

see the guys wkipedia picture - he look haunted by his problems

guess that why they call athletes& musicians idle/stupid rich or some such - most of them have absolutely no idea how much money they're making or how its coming or going

and of course, its always worse for blacks

and worse still for those with ghetto roots

i guess for some celebrities , it's a race between death and bankruptcy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:22am On Mar 23, 2010
@Chiogo
You guys nicked it in the 4th Los Mavs ran outta gas! Actually the sooner the Noche Latina thing ends the better cos i think Barea had too much tequila to drink with the way Rondo ran him out of the building

As for Bawo don't mind him we have a name for him where ma momma comes from
Alaimore(Ingrate)

@Bawo
You should know better than to push me. If you vex me Luol Dung would be out for the season and Joking Noah's planar fascitis would return

@H202
Hehehe i knew you would find that piece funny. I would not rule him out of catching Kareem being the stats hog that he is especially if he stays with the Cavs. He has done 15,000 in less than 7 years i think its remarkable

Antoine Walker bankrupt? Someone that was still playing as at 07!!! He musta been cleaning his yansh with the money he had! He should be shot
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:42am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^

he was too busy gambling with michael jordan to visit his accountant.

he he see me see trouble, i'm just waiting for this season to ride out embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:51am On Mar 23, 2010
oh shiiiiit we are on a 2-game winning streak.

does the hammer dance.  it's funny john salmons is playing hard for the bucks, the things a contract year can do to your statistics.

stephon marbury is an all-star, in china grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
awomolo, it's a pity underachievement is now grounds for celebration and is the norm in chicago; for bulls fans at least.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:05am On Mar 24, 2010
@Bawo
Hehehe he was playing Money Marathon with M.J? SMH. Maybe M.J could help the brotha out give him a 10-day contract or keep the gatorade on chill at all at all na im bad.

Bawo i showed y'all mercy so appreciate

By the way happy birthday to the Legend one of the greatest Point Guards to ever bounce a ball! 2nd all time leader in assists behind John Stockton

JASON KIDD Turns 37. Ring or no ring you are a great
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 1:40am On Mar 24, 2010
^^ Chai. And we're the ones with geriatric players.  lipsrsealed

Happy birthday to him jare. He's doing better than the so-called youngins.  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2010
chiogo:

Happy birthday to him jare. He's doing better than the so-called youngins.  grin

as long as you don't ask him too shoot the ball  grin

one of the worst shooting PG's ever, nice court vision though but placing him ahead of guys like elgin baylor and magic johnson is blasphemy.

[PyRo]:

awomolo, it's a pity underachievement is now grounds for celebration and is the norm in chicago; for bulls fans at least.

at least we are not the nets.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2010
Sharrap! He dropped 26 last night how many 37 y.o's do you know that can do that? Lets see if D.Rose can manage that when he's 37

Clippers please give us Drew Gooden back

@Chiogo
We have Kidd and Dampier as old men

You have Wallace,K.G,Finley as old men
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^Oh pls, KG isn't even 34 yet.

It's equal from what I see. grin grin

@Bawo, C'mon, Kidd can shoot, do you watch him at all?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abeg my peeps who is the greater point guard JASON KIDD OR STEVE NASH? undecided

I say Kidd but my friend says Nash undecided
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chic2 and my girl Chiogo, I am well  kiss  thanks for the holla. I trust you have been keeping things in order . . . aside from Bawo who's still holding onto hope where none exists. The poor guy. We should all remember him in our daily prayers  grin

chic2pimp:

Abeg my peeps who is the greater point guard JASON KIDD OR STEVE NASH? undecided

I say Kidd but my friend says Nash undecided
I gotta go with Steve Nash. I have very vivid memories of Kidd terrorizing the east while he was with NJ. They made an ECF or two and were very strong with him at the helm. He used to be a triple double machine, but he has not played at the same high level as Nash has all through his career - this seperates them. Nash is just special. He has been playing at the same incredibly high level with the teams he's played on, that is very difficult to do. He is very consistent, hardly injured, and almost always makes a noticeable impact on the game. Not to mention the MVP trophies he has in his closet. SN def has the upper hand over JK. Definitely.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
JeSoul:

Chic2 and my girl Chiogo, I am well  kiss  thanks for the holla. I trust you have been keeping things in order . . . aside from Bawo who's still holding onto hope where none exists. The poor guy. We should all remember him in our daily prayers  grin
kiss kiss kiss
LOL @ Bawo. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2010
JeSoul:

I gotta go with Steve Nash. I have very vivid memories of Kidd terrorizing the east while he was with NJ. They made an ECF or two and were very strong with him at the helm. He used to be a triple double machine, but he has not played at the same high level as Nash has all through his career - this seperates them. Nash is just special. He has been playing at the same incredibly high level with the teams he's played on, that is very difficult to do. He is very consistent, hardly injured, and almost always makes a noticeable impact on the game. Not to mention the MVP trophies he has in his closet. SN def has the upper hand over JK. Definitely.
I strongly disagree. Steve Nash was never a perennial attention-commanding focus-type point-guard until he became a member of the Suns!

Jason Kidd
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2010
[PyRo]:

I strongly disagree. Steve Nash was never a perennial attention-commanding focus-type point-guard until he became a member of the Suns!

Jason Kidd

steve nash was solid on the mavericks. the only problem was dirt nowinzki always shooting threes and michael finley hogging shots. the suns finally let him run the show.

all you haters are short sighted, the future of the bulls is so bright grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 12:13am On Mar 25, 2010
I'll precede my post by saying both are great.

Let me extract this from a site.  I'm sure he's ascended on most of these lists by now.
-

All-Star Apperances: Jason Kidd: 7, Steve Nash: 4

First and Second Team All-NBA Apprearances: Jason Kidd: 6 (Five First Team, 1 Second Team), Steve Nash: 2 (Both First Team)

All Defensive Team Selections: Jason Kidd: 8, Steve Nash: ZERO

Times leading the league in assists: Jason Kidd: 5, Steve Nash: 2

Finals Apperances: Jason Kidd: 2, Steve Nash: ZERO

MVP: Kidd 0, Nash
Jason Kidd also ranks 3rd in all time triple doubles, 7th (2nd?) all-time in total assists, 5th all-time in assists per game, 13th all-time in steals, and 11th all-time in steals per game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (101) (Reply)

How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.