Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81383 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:37am On Mar 25, 2010
@Bawo
The Chicago Bulls.hit have a future? I laugh in Sokoyokoto Olobe lo loko. Your future is as bright as Antoine Walker's

You would not stop talking rubbish about the Uberman abi? The last time you did that you lost ten in a row! If Steve Nash is all that why couldn't he lead any of his teams to an NBA Final? Even at his peak! Meanwhile Dirk has gone on to win the league MVP and got to the Finals! We even beat Nash on the way! The same Nash that cannot beat the Spurs to save his life remind me how many playoff series has he lost to them now? like 40

@Pyro
Thanks for the facts and figures

@Chic2pimp
Steve Nash might be more entertaining but Jason Kidd is the better PG overall too bad he was paired with a monster Laker team and the San Antonio Spurs he woulda been smiling with a ring by now

@Jesoul
How far Madam?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2010
quick question - the year dirt nowinzki won the MVP, what team did he lose in the playoffs? A Tim-duncan led team would never lose to golden state.

the year the mavs got to the final, which 7 footer missed 2 free throws late in the game that allowed dwayne wade and his boys to win the ship?

the answer to these questions  are why nowinzki is overrated and would never be in the league of tim duncan or even karl marlone. and yes the bulls future is bright.  I can't wait for free agency to come  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abeg my peeps who is the greater point guard JASON KIDD OR STEVE NASH? undecided

I say Kidd but my friend says Nash undecided

both are good but Jason kidd has accomplished more, so i will go with Jason Kidd wink wink wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lily001: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2010
all new shoes of clothes for sales in http://www.shoes-okay.com
There are various styles and colors in our website. We sell sport shoes,clothes,bag ,watch,hat and wallet. Please go to our website for more details.
Welcome to visit :http://www.shoes-okay.com
I am great to answer your any questions.
MSN: shoes-okay@hotmail.com
Best regards

http://www.shoes-okay.com/Adidas-Chile-62-Tracksuit.html
http://www.shoes-okay.com/Prada-Shoes.html
http://www.shoes-okay.com/ADIDAS-JEREMY-SCOTT-JS-WINGS-SHOES.html
http://www.shoes-okay.com/Men-Jeans.html
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
JeSoul:

Chic2 and my girl Chiogo, I am well kiss thanks for the holla. I trust you have been keeping things in order . . . aside from Bawo who's still holding onto hope where none exists. The poor guy. We should all remember him in our daily prayers grin

I gotta go with Steve Nash. I have very vivid memories of Kidd terrorizing the east while he was with NJ. They made an ECF or two and were very strong with him at the helm. He used to be a triple double machine, but he has not played at the same high level as Nash has all through his career - this seperates them. Nash is just special. He has been playing at the same incredibly high level with the teams he's played on, that is very difficult to do. He is very consistent, hardly injured, and almost always makes a noticeable impact on the game. Not to mention the MVP trophies he has in his closet. SN def has the upper hand over JK. Definitely.
Chei you are finally back grin kiss kiss kiss
You put up a great case for Nash but I still gotta go with Kidd.
The bit I highlighted is the reason why many peeps choose nash over Kidd plus he is the most entertaining point guard we've seen since Magic.

P:S Abeg spare Bawo grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
A-40:

@Chic2pimp
Steve Nash might be more entertaining but Jason Kidd is the better PG overall too bad he was paired with a monster Laker team and the San Antonio Spurs he woulda been smiling with a ring by now

That is exactly my point.

na2day?:

both are good but Jason kidd has accomplished more, so i will go with Jason Kidd wink wink wink
True That.

[PyRo]:

I'll precede my post by saying both are great.

Let me extract this from a site. I'm sure he's ascended on most of these lists by now.
-

All-Star Apperances: Jason Kidd: 7, Steve Nash: 4

First and Second Team All-NBA Apprearances: Jason Kidd: 6 (Five First Team, 1 Second Team), Steve Nash: 2 (Both First Team)

All Defensive Team Selections: Jason Kidd: 8, Steve Nash: ZERO

Times leading the league in assists: Jason Kidd: 5, Steve Nash: 2

Finals Apperances: Jason Kidd: 2, Steve Nash: ZERO

MVP: Kidd 0, Nash
Jason Kidd also ranks 3rd in all time triple doubles, 7th (2nd?) all-time in total assists, 5th all-time in assists per game, 13th all-time in steals, and 11th all-time in steals per game.
Definitely the clincher!!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
why are we talking about this AARP PG's, lets talk about the future like Chris Paul and Derrick Rose grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

why are we talking about this AARP PG's, lets talk about the future like Chris Paul and Derrick Rose grin
Buhahahahahaahaahahahaha I Laff In Ikoyi grin

You were making a valid point there until you mentioned the 'D' name  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

Buhahahahahaahaahahahaha I Laff In Ikoyi grin

You were making a valid point there until you mentioned the 'D' name  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided grin

why not, he is a top 5 young PG along with chris paul and deron williams. You are crazy if you think guys like tyreke evans or devin harris are better.
don't even mention rajon rondo or else na fite.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Bawo
Keep waiting for free agency! Osho-free! The best you can get is Joe Johnson abi who wan play with Jerk Hinrich,Joking Noah or Luol Dung?

We have whooped this Tim Duncan led team twice in the playoffs and we didnt even need homecourt! The only time they won us Dirk was struggling with injury. Tim Duncan is arguably the greatest PF ever but he dont want it with Nowitzki in the playoffs
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

why not, he is a top 5 young PG along with chris paul and deron williams. You are crazy if you think guys like tyreke evans or devin harris are better.
Look at this one. tsk. Whose name was all over the TV yesterday?
I was like "That's my husband" grin grin Jealousy! Derrick Rose coo Derrick daffodils nee.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
chiogo:

Look at this one. tsk. Whose name was all over the TV yesterday?
I was like "That's my husband" grin grin Jealousy! Derrick Rose coo Derrick daffodils nee.

let us rest jo, the celtics beat up a weak team and we no go rest grin

A-40:

@Bawo
Keep waiting for free agency! Osho-free! The best you can get is Joe Johnson abi who wan play with Jerk Hinrich,Joking Noah or Luol Dung?

dwayne wade and boozer should be interested. All we have to do is bribe wade's momma and he is signing that contract by force.
as for luol deng, i have giving up cool.

joakim noah >>>>> than that center you gave 70 million.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

let us rest jo, the celtics beat up a weak team and we no go rest grin
The Nuggets are a weak team?? The Chicago bull[i]s[/i]hits are any better? I don die!! lipsrsealed

Seriously, Bawo, you need to stop posting till at least late April, don't let what happened few weeks ago repeat itself. grin Where's A-40, Chicago BS killa!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
chiogo:

The Nuggets are a weak team??  The Chicago bull[i]s[/i]hits are any better? I don die!!  lipsrsealed

Seriously, Bawo, you need to stop posting till at least late April, don't let what happened few weeks ago repeat itself.  grin Where's A-40, Chicago BS killa!!

they have struggled without george karl.  that's not the same nuggets of earlier.
everyone knows derrick rose is the best PG in the eastern conference. are we talking about the same rondo that can't shoot past 15ft. only thing he does better than derrick is rebound and steals.

be very afraid when the bulls roll up on the east with a line up of wade and derrick rose  cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ That one na story!! Show me your team and I'll tell you who you are.  tongue
bawomolo:
  are we talking about the same rondo that can't shoot past 15ft.  only thing he does better than derrick is rebound and steals.
Add assists to that. With all those triple-doubles, who cares if he can't shoot?  grin

D. Wade in your dreams.  embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
alley oops to kendrick perkins and that garnett agbaya are now assists  grin
chris paul would average 15 apg if he had the talent rondo plays with.   rose wouldn't have to score as much if he had the talent rondo plays with.

what team with common sense would double team rondo  grin

and dwayne wade is coming back home  cool. the playoffs need to come quick, someone needs to deal with these celtics.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
Alley-oops to Perkins, since when? Madness!! grin
Oh, so KG, the Agbaya is now a 'talent'? I don't get how that works though. tongue

Excuses!!!! lmfao. Why can't your Agbaya Miller be a 'talent' too? undecided
Believe me, Dwade doesn't even remember where 'home' is.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Bawo
Maybe Boozer may come but Boozer would prefer M.I.A besides with the way he is playing i'm sure the Jazz just may extend his stay. . Amare is another option but forget bout Wade he ain't playing for the Chicago Bulls.hit

So what if the Mavs spent 70mil on a center why you dey vex? Is it your money? Mark Cuban likes to trick

@Chiogo
Pay Bawo no mind! When you lose ten games in a row madness can set in. . Did you hear Jerk Hinrich almost beat up a ref and their coach Vinnie Del Negro got into the court and wanted to snatch the ball from D.Rose? He had to be ejected! Are these not signs of madness? Bawo is on his 2nd strike if he keeps making mpotu i would bar the Bulls.hit from the playoffs
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ ***Death*** A-40!!!!!! This one na murder. Chai!!
LOL@ Mpotu, who taught you that one? cheesy Really feeling this Chicago bullsh[i]i[/i]t of a name you coined.
Look at this Bawo who doesn't even know if they'll make it to playoffs making threats. I laugh in Mandarin!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2010
A-40:

So what if the Mavs spent 70mil on a center why you dey vex? Is it your money? Mark Cuban likes to trick

tricking on erick dampier, i knew dallas peeps have low standards grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2010
@Chiogo
Haha i did Igbo in high school oh but never really took it serious. I know when to use Iwe,Ujoo,Akukuo,Osiso and of course the usual Igbo swear words

We would greet our Mazi then like this: Etutu oma onye ku zia anyi

@Bawo
Why are you taking Prozac and Tylenol for another man's headache? 70mil is not even enough for Mark Cuban's son's bar mitzpah
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Mar 26, 2010
bawomolo:

Never said the likes of Harris,Evans and co were better
Even Rondo sef, if push comes to shove,i'll pick him over Rose tongue

chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:11am On Mar 26, 2010
smh@this bulls-heat scoreline.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 3:15am On Mar 26, 2010
bawomolo:

better call on whatever u believe in to help u guys, the bois need it asap! grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2010
bawomolo:

I see it too. Sorry oo.  embarassed

A-40:

@Chiogo
Haha i did Igbo in high school oh but never really took it serious. I know when to use Iwe,Ujoo,Akukuo,Osiso and of course the usual Igbo swear words

We would greet our Mazi then like this: Etutu oma onye ku zia anyi
Haha coool. It's 'mkpotu' though, I think  undecided  But you tried sha.  tongue

chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin
My dear, na so we see am.  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:27am On Mar 26, 2010
i need some time to myself  sad angry embarassed cry

kai just end this damn season
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 3:37am On Mar 26, 2010
^^^^^^Berra go and have a Self-Service fest b4 you die off stress. shiorrrrr embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:47am On Mar 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

^^^^^^Berra go and have a Self-Service fest b4 you die off stress. shiorrrrr embarassed embarassed embarassed

i got the blackhawks grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2010
The United Center. . . Where Bulls.hit happens

@Bawo
You where warned!! Just say Nowitzki's name one more time and thats it no more PLAYOFFS
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:34am On Mar 26, 2010
A-40:

@Bawo
You where warned!! Just say Nowitzki's name one more time and thats it no more PLAYOFFS

lol grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:38am On Mar 26, 2010
Ah  grin cheesy cry
A-40:

I was soooo waiting for that line. Classic!!

But let's take it easy on Bawo though. This kain thing can give a heart attack.  lipsrsealed sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 4:48am On Mar 26, 2010
bawomolo:

i got the blackhawks grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

You peeps should free Bawo nau ahn ahn e don do ooo grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.