Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81381 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:13am On Mar 30, 2010
We owned Denver, sweet deal! Heading home now, go mavs!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:30am On Mar 30, 2010
devin harris couldn't start on the mavs either.  you guys sure know how to ruin the career of young guards.

steph curry and tyreke evans would be appearing in all-star games for years to come.   these CORRECT guards like derrick rose had no problems getting minutes from the beginning of their careers  cool

wake me up when nowinzki does something meaningful in the playoffs.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2010
@Bawo
You be certified dundee! Was Devin not a starter when we got to the Finals? We hoped he would become the next Nash but when later draftees like CP3 and Deron came along we knew better. Harris has not exactly set Jersey city on fire has he?
Steph Curry & Tyreke Evans would only make the all stars when their teams stop losing 45 or more games per season

Of course Derrick Rose would get minutes with the Bulls.hit. Even a trained orangutan would get minutes from such a useless franchise

Dirk dragged his team to the Finals! I am sure in Bawo's simple minded world Robert Horry with 7 rings is better than Reggie Miller,Shawn Kemp,Karl Malone,John Stockton and Charles Barkley with 0 rings

@Na2day
Melo and Chauncey where not just shooting bricks they where shooting buildings! I am still pissed that the Thugget-In-Chief (Kenyon Martin) was absent
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2010
How we managed to lose to the dumbass whorenets is beyond me.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:03am On Mar 31, 2010
A-40:

@Bawo
You be certified dundee! Was Devin not a starter when we got to the Finals?

devin harris didn't get big minutes until he went to the nets.  fact is the mavs didn't see harris as their pg of the future.

Steph Curry & Tyreke Evans would only make the all stars when their teams stop losing 45 or more games per season

you are on some other stuff if you don't see the talent in these guys, especially a sharp shooter like curry  shocked. they are overrated some dude from france who had a career game against the nets is very good abi?

Of course Derrick Rose would get minutes with the Bulls.hit. Even a trained orangutan would get minutes from such a useless franchise

derrick rose's track record from simeon to memphis shows he is a winner.  there is a reason he was drafted over beasley. 
FYI - derrick rose took the starting job from a capable guard in the name of kirk hinrich.

Dirk dragged his team to the Finals! I am sure in Bawo's simple minded world Robert Horry with 7 rings is better than Reggie Miller,Shawn Kemp,Karl Malone,John Stockton and Charles Barkley with 0 rings

this is hillarious considering i've rated karl malone ahead of dirt nowinzki.  what did dirk do when his team was leading 2-0 in an NBA finals series.  you want me to give you the youtube links of the missed free throws again? don't tempt me oh.  Horry is a role player, dirk is a starter who shall continue to fail in the post season.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:39am On Apr 01, 2010
playing defense must be a felony in golden state.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ayettymama(f): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2010
some gimme a link where i can watch these games pls

after googlin some of these names

i would like to see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by jaybee3(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2010
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/Livescore-Basketball.html

or espn channel 417 on sky
they are currently showing the replay of spurs v rockets
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

if you flash me your oops, i will give you 10 links free of charge.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
Lakers fans, ki lon shele? lol

Men its hard not to like these Oklahoma Thunder guys. Though we lost to them last night it was a good game from both sides, these guys are impressive and I'm rooting for them to go deep in the post season.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
JeSoul:

Lakers fans, ki lon shele? lol

Men its hard not to like these Oklahoma Thunder guys. Though we lost to them last night it was a good game from both sides, these guys are impressive and I'm rooting for them to go deep in the post season.

i see what you did there, don't think you can latch on to another team while your old men are fading away in boston  cool

ayettymama:

ha see this girl looking for eye candy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
bawomolo:

i see what you did there, don't think you can latch on to another team while your old men are fading away in boston  cool
  Abegi jare, I can latch and release as I please  grin flings are highly encouraged and the Thunder are currently the object of my affection. They rank up there in defense as well as offense, not to mention they are young and hungry, heck starving. Denver, LA, Mavs or Utah - you don't want to face these guys in the first round at all. and honestly I will be thrilled if the Celtics get past the second round, they just don't have the IT factor this year.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
LMAO, it is now you know.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

i would like to see  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No links for you jare if you're not watching for the athleticism of the sport. Next thing I know you'll be stealing my husband[b]s[/b]. tsk.  tongue

bawomolo:

grin grin grin grin grin very funny!! Lemme not even start, I leave that for A-40.

Kevin Durant should go and sit down joo.  tongue Went to the free-throw line like 30 times, for what?  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2010
Abeg did I enter the wrong thread? undecided

Is This a romance thread or a sports thread? undecided tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol at kevin durant complaining when he is not the one doing the bullying.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ayettymama(f): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2010
chiogo:

No links for you jare if you're not watching for the athleticism of the sport. Next thing I know you'll be stealing my husband[b]s[/b]. tsk.  tongue

D

ah ah see discrimination

of course na im watching for appreciation of the booriful men sport!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:11am On Apr 02, 2010
see this groupie, don't you have some soccer player to droll after cool

dallas fans, how market?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:13am On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

dallas fans, how market?

we are still better than ur chicago bullsh1.t!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
na2day?:

we are still better than your chicago bullsh1.t!

NBA Championships

Chicago 6 Mavericks 0

case closed.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ayettymama(f): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
emi ke groupie??

its nt ur fault tongue tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
ayettymama:

emi ke groupie??

its nt your fault  tongue tongue tongue

google a guy named greg oden, i bet you would like him.
google sam cassell too  grin
last but NOT THE LEAST, tyrone hill
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ayettymama(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
monkey

i alreadi know grg is oogly tongue tongue tongue tongue

isnt he the one that had his ehem 'unclothed' fotos leaked?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

dallas fans, how market?

na2day?:

we are still better than your chicago bullsh1.t!

Hehehehehehhehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

NBA Championships

Chicago 6 Mavericks 0

case closed.
Oh, so we're going by championships now? And you disrespect my celtics?? tongue tongue

LOL @Sam Cassell. .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

NBA Championships

Chicago 6 Mavericks 0

case closed.

typical nigerian, always living in past glory. they won 6 b4 u were born and u are still holding on to that, shame!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2010
ayettymama:

monkey

i alreadi know grg is oogly tongue tongue tongue tongue

isnt he the one that had his ehem 'unclothed' fotos leaked?

lol this girl is something else. you were looking for those pics uh??

chiogo:

Oh, so we're going by championships now? And you disrespect my celtics?? tongue tongue

only the ones won with larry bird and after counts. the other old schools ones are crap cool

na2day?:

typical nigerian, always living in past glory. they won 6 b4 u were born and u are still holding on to that, shame!

at least our old glory is MJ, your old glory is michael finley. useless franchise grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ayettymama(f): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

lol this girl is something else. you were looking for those pics uh??

no im a reader of MTO and remember him bein on the front page! grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

at least our old glory is MJ, your old glory is michael finley. useless franchise grin
Oh f, u.c.k!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2010
ayettymama:

no im a reader of MTO and remember him bein on the front page! grin grin grin

so that's why you are interested in the NBA abi, hmm just stay off chiogo's man (rajon rondo)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
bawomolo:

that is the same thing as egypt saying, we use to be world powers, pathetic!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
The season is starting soon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.