Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81145 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
[PyRo]:

The season is starting soon!

so lets start taking bets on who the mavs would lose to in the ist round. i need to holla at my homies in portland.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by PyRo1: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
maybe we can bet on games. hmmmm
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2010
bawomolo:

so lets start taking bets on who the mavs would lose to in the ist round. i need to holla at my homies in portland.

even if they put ur bulls in the wnba, they still wont make the playoffs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2010
na2day?:

even if they put your bulls in the wnba, they still wont make the playoffs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the mavericks only hope for a championship is playing in the NBDL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

come talk shiiiit to me when the mavericks add a few trophies in their case (that's if you have a trophy case grin)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:10am On Apr 03, 2010
bawomolo:

the mavericks only hope for a championship is playing in the NBDL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

come talk shiiiit to me when the mavericks add a few trophies in their case (that's if you have a trophy case grin)

at least i live in the present, u live in the pass which has faded away, thanks to ross and company tongue tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
Happy Easter, y'all. grin

Yay Celtics!! cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2010
happy easter people.

maverick fans, how market grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2010
bawomolo:

happy easter people.

maverick fans, how market  grin
e be like say d chicago bullshiit go need fishing trawler dis season tongue
dem still dey wait for d-wade to come and save dem, haha - I laugh in ashanti! grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:09am On Apr 05, 2010
biina:

e be like say d chicago bullshiit go need fishing trawler dis season tongue
dem still dey wait for d-wade to come and save dem, haha - I laugh in ashanti! grin grin grin

kai and i thought drew brees and the saints would shut you and ricky generator up.  yall don't give up easily eh  grin
dwayne wade is signing this summer, it's a do or die affair  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by cruisej(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2010
You can post to facebook wall from Naija facebook and you can upload pictures from facebook to Naija facebook too and even twitter. Sign up now to Naija facebook on www.naijahala.ning.com with the email you used to join facebook (www.facebook.com)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2010
bawomolo:

kai and i thought drew brees and the saints would shut you and ricky generator up.  yall don't give up easily eh  grin
dwayne wade is signing this summer, it's a do or die affair  grin
Shut wetin?colts won 14 games and got to the superbowl. where were the bears and their Jay 'da Diva of INTs' Cutler?  grin
Wade is going nowhere. Instead either Amare or Bosch is joining him this summer. He will be bringing the heat in south florida till his retirement.
Go checkout my boys 8 game winning streak. We headingf into the playoff in good form, while your bullshiits are heading to lake michigan for some overdue fishing grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hehehe a Bulls.hit fan asking a Mavs fan how market? I laugh in DJ Mbenga. Thats like Antoine Walker asking M.J how market? You tell me

The West is crazy sha four teams tied on 50-27 of what use is homecourt when we seem to play poorly at home? Na2day una suppose dey boo those guys! Why Thunder go dey beat us for house?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
A-40:

Hehehe a Bulls.hit fan asking a Mavs fan how market? I laugh in DJ Mbenga. Thats like Antoine Walker asking M.J how market? You tell me

The West is crazy sha four teams tied on 50-27 of what use is homecourt when we seem to play poorly at home? Na2day una suppose dey boo those guys! Why Thunder go dey beat us for house?

omo, i wan cry, too many turn overs, mistakes left and right, shawn marion couldn't complete a lay-up say hand dey pain am, i say nonsense, u for use the board or at least climb chair dunk the thing. well God is our shepherd sha
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

omo, i wan cry, too many turn overs, mistakes left and right, shawn marion couldn't complete a lay-up say hand dey pain am, i say nonsense, u for use the board or at least climb chair dunk the thing. well God is our shepherd sha

oh boy, the life of a mavs fan from day one. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
And what has been the life of a Bulls.hit fan since M.J left? Ron Artest,Elton Brand,Ben Ogor-Don,Mike Sweetney,Jerk Hinrich,Luol Dung,Vinnie Del Negro,One all-star appearance (Abi who else dem don select for ya team?) a few worst team in the league records and 3 appearances in the post season. SMH
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
7 games until season's end. Now we go talk true  grin

I hope Boston stays firmly in 4th place and plays Miami in the 1st Rd. The only team that I know beyond doubt we have zero shot at beating is Atlanta, and even the Bucks make me nervous. I am not scared of Orlando or Cleveland.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 2:19am On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

7 games until season's end. Now we go talk true  grin

I hope Boston stays firmly in 4th place and plays Miami in the 1st Rd. The only team that I know beyond doubt we have zero shot at beating is Atlanta, and even the Bucks make me nervous. I am not scared of Orlando or Cleveland.

woah where is all this bravado coming from.

A-40:

And what has been the life of a Bulls.hit fan since M.J left? Ron Artest,Elton Brand,Ben Ogor-Don,Mike Sweetney,Jerk Hinrich,Luol Dung,Vinnie Del Negro,One all-star appearance (Abi who else dem don select for ya team?) a few worst team in the league records and 3 appearances in the post season. SMH

come talk shiiiit when your team raises a championship banner. the mavs are the peasants of the western conference.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 4:06am On Apr 07, 2010
Ever read that story "How the west is won"?

The Lakers are about to re-live it, so be on the look out and pay attention when the story unfolds right before your eyes.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2010
lol knicks punched the celtics in the mouth
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 5:28am On Apr 07, 2010
A-40:

and a lose tonight to rub it in grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2010
H2O2:

Ever read that story "How the west is won"?

The Lakers are about to re-live it, so be on the look out and pay attention when the story unfolds right before your eyes.
  Hehe . . . Do you know that the Lakers are under .500 against the other top 4 teams in the west?

bawomolo:

woah where is all this bravado coming from. 
  from 17 championship banners hanging in our living room  grin

Nah but seriously. Celtics cannot handle young, athletic, passionate, hungry teams like ATL. If they're predictable and slow/regular, don chop belle full like Orlando and Cleveland we can beat them.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
na2day?:

and a lose tonight to rub it in  grin grin grin grin

the pathetic thing is that we can't score more than 74 pts against a buck team without bogut and redd

vinny del negro might be getting ready to pack his bags
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
^ Redd is overrated.

The Bucks are a very good up and coming team. People would do well to recognize they are not the pushover they were past couple seasons. Even me I fear the Celtics to play them in the 1st rd.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2010
unlike your collection fo grandpa celtics, we are coming out of the west.

not denver, dallas, utah or whomever the 4th team is will beat us.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
Speaking of granpas, what do you think Odom and Kobe will be in a few? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^ Wiser savvy vets. Seasoned with another championship under their belts.
Calmly going through the motions during the regular season and kicking it up another gear when the playoffs come around.
Don't you agree?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2010
@Bawo
In the history of niggerdom 'i get am before' has never been property! The most important thing is you guys can't even sniff the playoffs in a weaker conference! Your record is not even good enough for 11th in the West. The Bulls.hit stink!

I am impressed with the Bucks they are good defensively and very resilient. They traded Jefferson missed Redd and still survived! Bogut,Mbah a Moute and Salmons have been massive not to talk of Jennings! They may as well trade Redd too he stays injured and all he can do is shoot!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2010
Hehe JeSoul, did you just hear Doc say "Old age again. We're old." ? grin grin grin
The analyst was like "Not that old" after Doc's comment.

There are old people everywhere, it just seems like the Celtics specifically target the oldies when bringing new people. Like, I can tolerate the already-existing oldies but don't bring new ones too! grin Michael Finley was on his A-game tonight though. Wallace can be too, sometimes.

Nice win sha, can't complain.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
H2, me I no agree oh grin

chiogo:

Hehe JeSoul, did you just hear Doc say "Old age again. We're old." ? grin grin grin
The analyst was like "Not that old" after Doc's comment.

There are old people everywhere, it just seems like the Celtics specifically target the oldies when bringing new people. Like, I can tolerate the already-existing oldies but don't bring new ones too! grin Michael Finley was on his A-game tonight though. Wallace can be too, sometimes.

Nice win sha, can't complain.
Lol, nah I missed it. Doc is probably the coolest coach in my memory of Celtic coaches. Ray's and Finley's contracts are both up this offseason. It'll be interesting to see if they renew Ray, I know Finley is def gone unless he has a monster playoff run.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Did any of ya'll catch this article? Kai! I dunno what could warrant such a total beatdown, merciless ripping and complete destruction of poor RaSheed  grin

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100407&sportCat=nba
Excerpts below . . .
Wallace is only a 35-year-old bench player on a pseudocontender that will lose in Round 1 or 2 of the playoffs. But it's been a decidedly unhappy regular season for a 50-win team. Forget about Kevin Garnett's balky knee or Paul Pierce's aching body -- there were damaging trade rumors, young guns (Kendrick Perkins and Rajon Rondo) rebelling against the old guard, legitimate alpha dog and chemistry issues, a coach who can't consistently motivate his team or settle on a rotation, ongoing rebounding woes and, worst of all, old legs. Only Rondo's individual brilliance made things tolerable.

-Sheed roped the Celtics into giving him an $18.9 million, three-year deal, made a big stink about breaking MJ's 72-win record and then showed up for training camp wearing a fat suit.

-Sheed likes jogging at half-speed. Sometimes I count to see how many consecutive possessions Sheed can pull off without crossing either charity stripe. His unofficial record is nine.

-Sheed doesn't rebound as much as debound. "Lazy" isn't a strong enough word.

-He always seems to be standing in the wrong spot.

-He constantly forgets to box out.

-His hops are long gone, so balls routinely bounce over his head to opposing players.

-Sheed makes me say the words, "Why won't we play Brian Scalabrine?"

-Sheed lists himself as 6-foot-11, but he's probably two inches taller than that.

-Sheed shoots this turnaround once a game. Sometimes twice if we're lucky.

-Sheed makes his coaches want to become TV analysts.
   and just a tip of the article iceberg. Kai! this was brutal  grin  did Sheed steal his lunch money?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Bawo
In the history of niggerdom 'i get am before' has never been property! The most important thing is you guys can't even sniff the playoffs in a weaker conference! Your record is not even good enough for 11th in the West. The Bulls.hit stink!

did you expect a bulls team without a sharp shooter and dominant big man to do anything?  if i were you, i would be more worried about losing to the thunder or spurs in the ist round (which would definitely happen  tongue). the future is looking bright with derrick rose, noah, taj gibson and some free agents so my mind is at peace cool

JeSoul:

^ Redd is overrated.

The Bucks are a very good up and coming team. People would do well to recognize they are not the pushover they were past couple seasons. Even me I fear the Celtics to play them in the 1st rd.

yeah the bucks are good but the bulls should defeat a bucks team without bogut and redd. brandon jenning is not as good as his early season hype
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
What?
Bawo isn't here yet to gloat over the win over Cleveland yesterday? Congrats, ya'll tied with Toronto, both teams battling over who will have the sad, unfortunate priviledge of being bludgeoned into sorry oblivion by Cleveland in the first round grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Reply)

947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.