Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,532 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (15524 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
1stGerman:
Law of power - Do not hold on to a sinking ship. Know who you are dealing with.
Be wise! That guy is a sinking ship, he has offended so many. .. He attacked me first on my thread. Believe me when I'm through with him, he won't dare insult people again
There are ways to take out a BST cool

Sail your ship ruggedly bro and you will not see it sinking. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Synzu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i know what i am saying bruh.... Just that i've been quiet.

You know that feeling when the friends of your enemy gang up to insult you.

cool

Except in this case, these are not the friends of his enemies. They are HIS enemies grin

Its just not cool seeing ya'll get dirty for someone who isn't worth his own weight in snuff.

Holster your pistols, bruh.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Synzu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
1stGerman:
Inherited stupidity. Scientists sample DNA from each of his family member to create a SUPER BIONIC MÓRON grin

OVOKO!! grin cheesy

And I thought I had the punchlines embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
MzMayDee, good evening to you. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dharay99: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
always cominq up with new
fake stories everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by KingRex1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
we both agreed on things like that cause she had a guy and he wasn't cool about us

She remains a bestie if you both are in separate relationships and/or u never see her romantic side. If it goes contrary, the 'bestie' thingy is at risk.

Moreover, she might just be that ideal lady for u.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
fake staged chat..
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by DaddySLY(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Synzu:

Udo di cool
Hope Raphie's holding it down?
yeah.. she still grinding... thnks bruva
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Synzu(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
DaddySLY:

yeah.. she still grinding... thnks bruva

Anything for my inlaw grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by plenitude(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

The lies the youth of these generation tell... is unnerving
youth keh?? ask lai Muhammad
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
KingRex1:

She remains a bestie if you both are in separate relationships and/or u never see her romantic side. If it goes contrary, the 'bestie' thingy is at risk.

Moreover, she might just be that ideal lady for u.
never me and her lol that isn't even possible, she knows everything about me both good and bad , will never last.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by ashewoboy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Op, so you get car?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by ibolomo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
alatbaba1:
I have bleep my female friends on several occasion. No big deal with it. If u guys agree to bleep without strings attached.
there is no such thing for a Lady as no strings attached, especially if the act is repeated. Feelings will start to suffice and unless she can be your bae, it will be awkward. I always say the best lovers are those that were friends first.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by ERCROSS(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2016
iamDaisy:
Don't you will destroy your friendship and lose her forever.

grin
u read the post at all...
how will he loose her after sex...
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Of what use is she in your life without the sex sweetness.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
grin grin Lol, i am still against it tho.

And as for Trump loosing, let us wait and see.

Even God approve Trump. cool
Hope you don't go offline on the deal day. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Hope you don't go offline on the deal day. grin

Lol, i hope you don't go offline too.

OR

Let me follow you so as to keep a close tab on you should incase you decide to runaway. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
My bestie knows my blood group this one does not know where the bestie lives? That's an acquaintance
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raine80:
My bestie knows my blood group this one does not know where the bestie lives? That's an acquaintance
we both agreed that things should remain like that so that we wont eventually do something stupid and her bf wasn't cool with our friendship
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i hope you don't go offline too.

OR

Let me follow you so as to keep a close tab on you should incase you decide to runaway. grin
Will do same too. grin
Gudafternoon!.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
we both agreed that things should remain like that so that we wont eventually do something stupid and her bf wasn't cool with our friendship
For good reason ....
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Will do same too. grin Gudafternoon!.
Good afternoon beautiful, how do you do?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
Good afternoon beautiful, how do you do?
Perfectly ok!, saw your handwork this afternoon.

Defending Jude is a complete waste of effort.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Perfectly ok!, saw your handwork this afternoon.

Defending Jude is a complete waste of effort.
grin Lol, like i said, some people he has not even think of offending just insult him because they see others doing it.

grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
grin Lol, like i said, some people he has not even think of offending just insult him because they see others doing it.

grin
But, in this case he offended that guy, and i was on the said thread too. grin

You wouldn't know who he did offended and didn't.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raine80:

For good reason ....
yea now she wants to throw it all away
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
But, in this case he offended that guy, and i was on the said thread too. grin

You wouldn't know who he did offended and didn't.
Lol, i only ask him if he was perfect, but due to his uncivil behaviour, vituperations and hatred for jude, he choose to give me a reason to defend jude even though it was not my intention to do so.

BTW, i know a succubus who always attack him just to get attention. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i only ask him if he was perfect, but due to his uncivil behaviour, vituperations and hatred for jude, he choose to give me a reason to defend jude even though it was not my intention to do so.

BTW, i know a succubus who always attack him just to get attention. grin
Ok!.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Ok!.
Good, i can't wait to see the tears flowing freely from your eyes when Trump is declared the winner. smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
Good, i can't wait to see the tears flowing freely from your eyes when Trump is declared the winner. smiley
Lets wait and see who cries. grin
I have confidence in "My Lady!". grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Lets wait and see who cries. grin
Though I don't have confidence in "My Lady!". grin
Alright then. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

.. / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.