Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Girls R Heartless Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls R Heartless Y (650 Views)

Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen / See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic / Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls R Heartless Y by Agilityf(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
this is a story of my life.. I have been dating dis girl for 4years now I luv her so so much dat I gave her all I have... she take in for me I told her not to remove it but she said no dat her people will not b happy with her she went and remove d baby she still take in again and again which she still remove I was not happy with dat cos I want d baby is my blood... I travel to ABUJA to do so things and c how things will workout for us there and she was in skull she was living with me for 2years in d same room so as I went to ABUJA she now pay for d room I just came back last two weeks after 5 months and she's dating someone x even living with him God.. I went to her room to stay which she gave me d key to her room but she was with d guy she never ask me have u eating she don't even care about me no call non test from her hmmmm yesterday was her new guy birthday she came to her room and ask me to leave her room never to come back dat she don't care were am going to stay my God..... I don't no what to say again but I rely luv her and want to marry her..
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Newbeginnings(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Interesting.... You need more than relationships advice... You need to build yourself mentally and psychologically .... a man is supposed to exert an amount of control over his household (in your case girlfriend)... in which she sees the future he sees, and she is living under his shadow...

But in your case everything was like two different people, with different futures and realities and then this is where it ended...
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Vinshu(f): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
You left her for 5 months? It's your fault.

Get a life.
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Agilityf(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
we were still dating I only went to ABUJA for work just 5months I call her everyday I sent text and I chat her so what bad did I do too her how..? how many guys out there will still want to marry a girl noing her have removed 3babys yet I luv her and want to marry her
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Agilityf(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
I just don't no what to do cos even as she's living with d guy I still luv her no matter all she have done to me but d problem is she don't care about me and don't want to c me what do I do..
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by drakespearz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Get a life.
what is this one saying
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by tee59(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ur english sucks.
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by TrapHedges(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
These hoes ain't loyal cool
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
tee59:
Ur english sucks.
Leave his English and face the main issue or stfu and gtfo

Vinshu:
Get a life.
just 5 months? Even with regular daily contacts? Smh
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by akaahs(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just step up ur game nd move on, ignore her behave as she doesnt exist believe me she 'll come knocking. Speaking from experience.
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Curvinus(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
My guy just quit bleating and move on with your life. De babe don see who she like pass. Or is there a crime in that?
Re: Girls R Heartless Y by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gals and mumu be like..

(1) (Reply)

I Love You:more Than Just A Sentence / 20 Ways To Show Your Wife How Much You Love He / What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.