Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

See What Happen To This After She Caught Her Husband With Her Niece[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happen To This After She Caught Her Husband With Her Niece[pics] (987 Views)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Kourtney Kardashian Claps Back At IG Trolls Who Think She Ignored Her Niece(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen To This After She Caught Her Husband With Her Niece[pics] by itsop(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Photo:: I caught my husband on top of my niece in our bed, I divorced him, he married her - Woman tells her sad story

According to this post shared by The Kenyan
Post, Grace Maina narrated how she caught
her randy husband having sex with her niece
in their matrimonial bed.

She divorced him upon finding out that her
niece was 4-month-old
pregnant for her husband. A month after she
left him, they got married... read the post
below..

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/photo-i-caught-my-husband-on-top-of-my.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: See What Happen To This After She Caught Her Husband With Her Niece[pics] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Happy birthday to Kenyans ooo..

(1) (Reply)

My Unbelievable Time With Nurse Betty (A Short Romantic Story) / See The New Virginity Restoration Cream. Girls Nd Fakeness B Lyk 5&6 / The Wife Of Zimbabwean Musician Exposed Her Husband,post His Cheating Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.