Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How To Pick The Right Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pick The Right Wife (970 Views)

HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife / Picking The Right Wife / 12 Things To Look For When Choosing The Right Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pick The Right Wife by Asegzy: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Most men of today are very confused on how to pick a wife partly because of the experiences they have had either directly or indirectly and also because for some reason their fathers have never really sat them down to talk about this important issue. I personally am quite confused.
first and foremost ,she must be God fearing ,bt I believe we've all been told this (well,this is the only constant thing I've been told by my parents) .But most girls are quite religious undecided, they can commit the greatest abominations right now and start speaking in tongues the next minute. grin
Listed below are top 11 rules in picking Mrs right,to maximize a happy life and minimize chances of divorce

1) She should be young.

The woman should 30 years of age MAXIMUM. 25 is even better and 20 is the best age.

A WOMAN'S BODY DOES NOT AGE WELL. You want the most amount of years with your wife having a tight, young, firm body. After 30 it goes downhill fast. At around the age of 31 a woman’s beauty really declines fast.

It’s a tradeoff, she gives you her good years and you put up with her in her bad years. Never take a woman already in her bad years.

Women do not age well. “Cougars”, older women that younger men find irresistible, are an invention of the movies. Single women over the age of 30 have wasted all their pretty years having a lot of random sex and now they want to find a sucker who will take care of them without having to give him any of her good years. Don’t be that sucker.

A young body is especially important for bearing children. Old women cannot have and don’t have healthy children. At 30 years of age a woman is already 15 YEARS past her child-bearing prime.

But I like talking to smart women. 20 year olds are stupid.
Her IQ won’t grow much with age. A DUMB 20YEAR OLD IS A DUMB 30 YEAR OLD.The difference is that the 30 year old dumb woman is a lot more bitter and has a whole lot less to offer.

2) She has to come from an intact family with original mother and father.

No step-mommies and step-daddies. Children from single mommy homes cannot be healthy. A mother simply cannot raise healthy children alone or with step-daddies. You want an emotionally healthy wife. Women who grew up with divorce have too much baggage, use sluttery as a way to get attention from daddy, and will not know how to act in a proper family setting.

3) She cannot believe in divorce or even imagine getting a divorce.

If she mentions the word ‘divorce’, what to do in case of divorce, praises a friend who got a divorce, or says divorce is an option then she is not a keeper. Throw her back in the water and go fishing some more.
To make a marriage work, both the man and wife must think of divorce as no option at all.

4) She must have the natural body type you prefer.

Every woman will gain a few pounds when they settle with a man. It’s unavoidable. What is unacceptable is a woman blowing up to whale proportions. If a woman was once very fat, lost the weight on crash diets and ultra-gym sessions, that weight will ALL come back plus more when she gets married.

If she has to constantly diet and go to the gym she is about to blow up like a balloon when the ring is on her finger and the vows are spoken.

.[b][/b]SHE SHOULD HAVE A PRETTY FACE. When her body goes the only thing that will be left is her face and you will have to see it every single day.

5) She must be image conscious.

A woman who gets pig-fat after marriage is a disgrace to herself and her family. She must be aware of her image and keep her body trim for you. Women will always gain a few pounds after marriage, but there is a difference between a few pounds and one hundred pounds. TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE WOMEN IN HER FAMILY, if they are all pig-fat it’s a good idea to walk away as fast as you can. You will have to see your wife daily, you don’t want to be thinking about skinning some bacon off of her back to cook breakfast.

6) She must be family oriented and not career oriented.

This is going to be the mother of your children and the keeper of your house. An Ass-kicker doesn’t need two incomes, he can provide, what he needs is a keeper of home and heart.

Two income households leave the raising of their children to expensive day cares and schools, and then mommy goes to work so they can afford to pay for day care and babysitters.

I don’t want children.

Don’t get married. The only reason to get married is to have a family.

But I want a career woman.

Doesn’t matter, even if she is a career woman when you meet she will not be when she is older. No woman wants to work but it takes some of them a long time to figure that out. They waste all their youth playing/working their career and then realize what a huge mistake they made and leave their jobs to take care of their (quite possibly retarded – that’s what happens when old ladies have babies) child. How many 45 year old married female lawyers or other professionals do you know?

The women who work in middle age do so because they have no choice and they whine about it every day of their life. They would give anything to leave their jobs and take care of their family instead.

No woman truly wants to work. Work is a man’s world and always will be. A woman’s work should be in the home taking care of the home and children.

7) She must be a “good” girl.

She cannot be a drinker or a smoker or have any tattoos. She cannot have a party girl past, a sordid past, and she cannot have gone out more than a couple times drinking. You cannot turn a LovePeddler into a housewife. The more sexual partners she has had the more likely the marriage will end in divorce.

Are you saying all party girls, smokers and drinkers are sluts?

Yes. shocked

THE FEWER SEXUAL PARTNERS YOUR WIFE HAS HAD THE BETTER. The ideal wife should be a virgin. Remember: The more sexual partners she has had the more likely you are to be divorced in about 6 years and lose most of your money, possessions, and your children.

If you think she needs help or that you are helping her and she is changing then you are being foolish and you are being played. It’s going to end badly for you when you get hitched to a woman like this.

Always pick a good girl. That means a virgin (or close), family oriented, pleasant, eager to help, a smiler, and patient.

cool She should change herself for you.

When a woman is in love she will change herself to please and conform toyou. Her new favorite food will become steak and eggs, she will enjoy watching football with you, and she will do things to please you she has never done or liked before.
Women are not men and should not be held to the standards of men. A man who changes his views on the whims of a woman is a sissy. A woman who changes her views on the whims of a man is a woman who is in love. She should not be degraded for that because that’s what ‘keepers’ do.

9) She must look up to you and respect you.

Women marry up and men marry down, since the dawn of marriage. If she looks down on you ,that marriage will have lots of problems. You’ve got to be a man that she can look up to, admire, love and respect – always.

10) She should not have any children from a previous affair.

In the animal kingdom when a Lion takes over a pride he kills the cubs of other Lions.

Raising someone else’s child is cuckoldry with your full knowledge and consent.

If you raise someone else’s child you will be taking care of another man’s seedling and there will always be another man in the picture.

Be selfish and keep your wife and children to yourself. They should be yours and only yours. Don’t settle for another man’s leavings and sloppy seconds.

Here is what women with children do: They have unprotected sex with a stud, get knocked up, and look for a sucker to raise the bastard.

or..

She has already been married, had children, and then divorced the father and left.

In each case the woman is unfit for marriage.

11) She should be a smiler.

She should smile when she sees you. Her eyes should light up. She should be excited each time she sees you and reward you with her beautiful smile.

A big, bright shining smile from a pretty girl is worth more than any university degree she has, worth more than any job she has, worth more than any other baloney modern women wrongly believe makes them attractive to men.

You want a happy woman. You don’t want a frowning, nagging, pessimistic bride.

Always pick a smiling, warm, happy-go-lucky woman to share your life with.

Note:
There are over 3 billion women in the world. The median age for women the entire world over is 29 years old. There are millions of women who are possible marriage material. “She” isn’t the one or your soul-mate or other baloney. There are millions just like her. And if she was your soul-mate you won't have problems being together. Let her go and move on. There are plenty more where she came from.A broken relationship ( no matter how long youve dated her)is better than a broken marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Op this is a nice article, no 4 especially plays a vital role in a union

if you engage a lady who has your choice of fiscal attribute it makes it easier to compromise in other aspects and love her unconditionally

1 Like

Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Angelmary20(f): 3:20am On Nov 16, 2016
When I see these 'how to....' and '10 things to look out for when....' list, I get pissed because they usually are stupid but I must say you got it right (or at least almost did). The fact however remains that nothing is set in stone and I have seen people with these qualities mess their marriages up while those that we thought won't meet up made it.
In the ideal case though, this is a list I'd have sworn was written off my head.
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 16, 2016
You could have all or most of those tributes but life has a funny way of changing people. What could start of as a good match could end up being a nightmare scenario. Not everyone enters a relationship hopping it will end circumstances can shake some core beliefs that you hold dear. People change characters and personalities like chameleons you might think you know someone when in actual fact all you know is what they want you to know.

1 Like

Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Naughtytboy: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
You could have all or most of those tributes but life has a funny way of changing people. What could start of as a good match could end up being a nightmare scenario. Not everyone enters a relationship hopping it will end circumstances can shake some core beliefs that you hold dear. People change characters and personalities like chameleons you might think you know someone when in actual fact all you know is what they want you to know.
mama be my friend na,, see as hot like,,,,,
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Naughtytboy:
mama be my friend na,, see as hot like,,,,,
Naughtboy behave
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Naughtytboy: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:

Naughtboy behave
, am serious,u from which tribe
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Naughtytboy:
, am serious,u from which tribe
Does it matter which tribe I am from? Are you one of those individuals who rates people based on tribes?
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Naughtytboy: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:

Does it matter which tribe I am from? Are you one of those individuals who rates people based on tribes?
smiles no no,, just a way of me knowing u better or we can talk in priv8
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by StandingOvation: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Women are always on the receiving end when it comes to issues of marriage. Okay ladies let me give you a secret about guys. Men have only two emotions: hungry and hörny. If you see him without an ērection, cook him fried rice and chicken and he will forget every advice the OP gave grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Faces Are There In This Three Of Life? Pics / Sexy: This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body ( Photo ) / A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.