Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up (10119 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / I'm Embarrassed By My M-shaped Boobs - Nigerian Girls Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
No single comment from a Lady.. oh well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Khrisfame(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jarizod:
No single comment from a Lady.. oh well
They are too shy to comment
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Khrisfame(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Richiy:
When guys will be flaunting their wealth so much that they don't even know how to live a normal life. You will keep attracting the wrong girls like flies.
Even when you meet the right one, she will run away because of the things she sees around you. Who will want to stay?
Mtcheeeww.
how are we sure u aren't one of them.. just saying oh.. no offence
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Precial419: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
we are who we portray to others. maybe just my thinking but if u looking for a girl to bang,the club is definitely a nice place and truth is good people are scarce not jux good girls. finding a girl easy work finding a woman hard work gud luck keep searching rich guys also get married
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Boldlyslim(f): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Still passing...# trafficbad#
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Richiy:
When guys will be flaunting their wealth so much that they don't even know how to live a normal life. You will keep attracting the wrong girls like flies.

Even when you meet the right one, she will run away because of the things she sees around you. Who will want to stay?

Mtcheeeww.

Don't mind them.. They always scare the good girls away.. And they are so forgetful that one Veronica said no to them, even with their display of wealth and series of all shades of women around them..smmhhh..
They should go to their village and marry an illiterate wife, who does not know her left from her right.. Smhhh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2016
aegis86:
Girls will never comment on this cuz they know it's true,they don't even have the dignity to deny it...Shame!!!...That's why it will be very difficult to see a woman become president in Nigeria cuz they are always looking for the easy way out,always looking to cling to the highest bidder instead of pursuing their dreams,being independent and becoming something reasonable in the society...If men don't take care of them,nobody will.

I'm a girl and i'm commenting
You are so right, i'm always ashamed of these kind of girls sometimes(not all girls) 'cause I have very good friends that don't behave like this. Some just typically have a boyfriend because they want to own an 'iphone', what does an iphone amount to life or rather still buy it yourself. They see these guys for only materialistic things, 'they now save their number as maga'. Even on valentine's day, I ask some of these girls what they are buying for their boyfriends and they give me this kind of hate face like what is this one saying- they have typically turned the day to 'gift for all girls day'. Always expecting something but not always trying to give back.

There are many more. Too angry to type most.

I understand why guys are losing respect for them.

Only God knows how they were brought up.

It's only some that behave like these things I mentioned, not all.

Act with dignity as a lady and the world will fall at your feet. It works well for me.

So I feel U bro.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 04, 2016
mikolo80:
why can't marrying a rich guy be a dream. Can you marry girl farming more than you that now start giving you conditions before she cook and clean for you. Leave d lazy girls for us. Go and marry your mistress of the universe. Nonsense lazy sugar mummy hunter
Right now, I don't know your gender, because I don't know how to reply you or place your IQ

Are you so dim-witted that you fail or choose to not comprehend what he wrote.
He's talking about girls having better dreams instead of chasing men for material things.

This Mumu dey talk about 'farming' and 'mistress of the universe'.

I usually don't quote people like you, but I couldn't let this pass me by.

Gosh you are so painfully foolish cry angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Idiot is talking about marrying a rich guy could be a dream.

Even in the dream, wetin you contribute there.

People like you, na to keep collecting naa ni.

Typical naija ode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by mikolo80: 3:52am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Right now, I don't know your gender, because I don't know how to reply you or place your IQ
what will you do with my gender you Stoopid buffoon
Are you so dim-witted that you fail or choose to not comprehend what he wrote.
He's talking about girls having better dreams instead of chasing men for material things.
who named you dream ranker
You slowpoke think every woman wants to die a lonely old bint like the two of you

This Mumu dey talk about 'farming' and 'mistress of the universe'.
you so smart,yet you couldn't decipher I meant earning not farming, mumu
I usually don't quote people like you, but I couldn't let this pass me by.
de full yourself
You that like talking trash
Why you no go poknose for Wetin no concine you
Na by force to be feminazi

Oya mention one reasonable dream, you can'
You think your mama for born you if she get beta dream ba
Abi you're saying that you're a worwor dream or what are you talking
Nonsense

Gosh you are so painfully foolish cry angry
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by demolaxl(m): 4:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Blessograo(f): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2016
You met a lady in the club and she's making moves at you, then you think she's the right one for you? Think again
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Blessograo(f): 5:09am On Nov 04, 2016
You met a lady in the club and she's making moves at you, then you think she's the right one for you? Think again. The right lady is probably at home sleep due to the day's stress from work or thinking about what the next day will look like and planning ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Richiy(f): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Khrisfame:
how are we sure u aren't one of them.. just saying oh.. no offence

Don't you know that leading a particular lifestyle can chase the right people around you? Na today you dey hear am?
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Richiy(f): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Amelian:

Don't mind them.. They always scare the good girls away.. And they are so forgetful that one Veronica said no to them, even with their display of wealth and series of all shades of women around them..smmhhh..
They should go to their village and marry an illiterate wife, who does not know her left from her right.. Smhhh

Leave them. They think anybody have time for wahala. If I know you are that type I will jejely withdraw. We sef know husband material too.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Oshikoyafrank(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

I'm a girl and i'm commenting
You are so right, i'm always ashamed of these kind of girls sometimes(not all girls) 'cause I have very good friends that don't behave like this. Some just typically have a boyfriend because they want to own an 'iphone', what does an iphone amount to life or rather still buy it yourself. They see these guys for only materialistic things, 'they now save their number as maga'. Even on valentine's day, I ask some of these girls what they are buying for their boyfriends and they give me this kind of hate face like what is this one saying- they have typically turned the day to 'gift for all girls day'. Always expecting something but not always trying to give back.

There are many more. Too angry to type most.

I understand why guys are losing respect for them.

Only God knows how they were brought up.

It's only some that behave like these things I mentioned, not all.

Act with dignity as a lady and the world will fall at your feet. It works well for me.

So I feel U bro.
hmmm..
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Oshikoyafrank(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Amelian:

Lol......heheheeee
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by wizrose(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2016
#9ja grlz lyk Mouth Action..........i dont no y!?
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok

I still insist

U r so painfully foolish cry

U know yourself, I don't need to quote you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
hmmm..

Yes

Any p sad
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Oshikoyafrank(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2016
wizrose:
#9ja grlz lyk Mouth Action..........i dont no y!?
Lol... na u know.. wen d women go attack you. ehh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
Lol... na u know.. wen d women go attack you. ehh

Are you afraid of women?
I notice that from the way you comment.

You can clarify yourself.
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by nextprince: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Amelian:

Keep kwayet! Na d one way dey claim book dey do am pass. Dem go say dey don catch maga. Many village babes no dey too send city big boys sef.
All dis city women wey deir eye dey tear 4 money go dey form say na dem wise because dem know 1001 ways wey dem go take spend d money in 2month.
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

Keep kwayet! Na d one way dey claim book dey do am pass. Dem go say dey don catch maga. Many village babes no dey too send city big boys sef.
All dis city women wey deir eye dey tear 4 money go dey form say na dem wise because dem know 1001 ways wey dem go take spend d money in 2month.

You see yourself?
Who is arguing with you... Smmmhhh

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Tom is stupid sha grin

Old days.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by nextprince: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Amelian:

You see yourself?
Who is arguing with you... Smmmhhh

E pain am die
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

E pain am die

So lame...

Ntooor!!!!

Go home and cry... Small boi
Big boiz and big babes are talking u dey saying you are pained..

Who cares whether u are pained or not... Smhhhh
Abeg bounce!
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2016
The funny thing now is that;

Both guys are not even making sense.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by nextprince: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Amelian:

So lame...

Ntooor!!!!

Go home and cry... Small boi
Big boiz and big babes are talking u dey saying you are pained..

Who cares whether u are pained or not... Smhhhh
Abeg bounce!

Choi na dis small thing dey pain like dis? Were d big girls dey? Abi big girl na by wearing windscreen and exposing sagged bweast? Chai
Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Urukpe: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Disneylady:
Not all girls sha....at least guys are getting married every Saturday, does that mean they marrying hoes or that there ain't responsible ladies out there? Maybe he hasn't met the right lady

Cuz people just have to marry, don't u read the others about guys that marries retired prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

Choi na dis small thing dey pain like dis? Were d big girls dey? Abi big girl na by wearing windscreen and exposing sagged bweast? Chai

Lol ,for your mind .
Anyways I pity your case...
I know u are jobless, and the frustration is killing you, that's why u have time displaying your stupiidity...
I have better things to do with my time..
Ain't gat no time using morning to exchange empty words.

Continue, jobless boi

Duty calls... Money gats to be made...
Seat down there ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Hate On South African Women? / Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.