Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Five Signs He/she Is Done With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs He/she Is Done With You (1483 Views)

13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / 10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by yungkizzymiami(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
1. He/she starts avoiding you: at first, I thought he was just busy as his usual excuse but it was becoming more frequent than usual. I called him one night and I found out he was done with me. After a long day for me at work, I called her to check on her. At first, she did not pick but later she picked up and said “don’t you understand I am done with you? Can’t you see the writing on the wall?” and a lot more. It was at that moment I realized I was a fool for believing the “busy” excuse.

2. He/she gets easily pissed off: I hugged him from the back like I used to expecting him to smile at me. His reaction was super different from the normal guy I was dating. He checked his cloth and claimed I stained him with my pancake powder. I gave him a weird look reminding he liked it when I hug him from the back but he was too pissed off to listen to me. The moment he starts hating all the romantic things he/she used to love, he’s done with you.

3. He/ she is not sorry for anything they do: I invited for a dinner so we could make up for past times and to apologize for what I had done even though my mind was clear. I had to do it for love and peace to come back into my relationship with him. We fixed a time but I think he’ll show up tomorrow (lol), he wasted my food and efforts that day because he did not show up. I confronted him about it and he claimed it was intentional. I expected him to apologize to me but he did not show he was remorse about his action and he did not say sorry.

4. He/ she starts moving about a new friend: I became very angry with him and my love for him was shaky. I decided to let his mistake go so I would continue with him in peace. We ran into each other in the school restaurant and he was out there eating with another girl smiling and laughing like they were dating. I thought he was cheating and I walked up to him so I would confirm. He introduced me to the other lady as his girlfriend not knowing his own definition of a ‘girl-friend’.

5. He/she disposes you from their life: he/ she starts talking about just him without involving you in his future. We used to talk about what our kids would look like and how we would open a large business that would fetch us money. Suddenly, it became “my wife and I” until it became “I” and I asked him why I was not in his plan anymore. He said he wants to make his money first before he gets someone to marry.
I am not saying all these signs are true for everyone but when you see this sign, shine your eyes

SOURCE: http://www.9jawaka.com/2016/11/five-signs-hes-done-with-you.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by buklarbest: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
You are on point
Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by Rexnegro(m): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2016
op for me You re right if You think You re not....there shouldn't be excuse for not loving properly, if it's not done properly then the person want out.
Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by forandy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
First hand experience smiley smiley smiley
Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by Yewandequeen(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
I concur
Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by jashar(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
cry cry cry

... *sniffs*

So touchingly sad....
Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by yungkizzymiami(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
lol
jashar:
cry cry cry

... *sniffs*

So touchingly sad....
Re: Five Signs He/she Is Done With You by yungkizzymiami(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
experience is d best teacher
forandy:
First hand experience smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Recent Discovery / Money Inside Vagina; Security Man Exposes Thieving Maid [shocking Photos] / This Young Girl Spotted Will Wow You - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.