Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Recent Discovery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Discovery (1483 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
JUST DROPS?!

Just recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I was hearing a noise of drops of water from the tap in a slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket,I just let it be.

But, alas! When I woke up the next morning,around 5am,the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in a slow successions could produce that. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!',I questioned rhetorically with exclamation.

But yesterday, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. So I went to sleep.
I guess you already know what I saw this morning. The bucket was not wet as I left it,but it is now dry!

Then I realized the importance of a DROP ! And how much difference it can make in all ramification of one's life compared to a DRY TAP.

Imagine letting the DROPS be for a year, I would be harvesting in drums at the end of the year!

So, how about that Drop of Savings?
How about a drop of reading useful books today and everyday?

How about that Drop of a verse of the scripture today and everyday?

How about that Drop of Prayer Today and Everyday?

How about that drop of a Soul won to Light of Life Today and Everyday?

How about a drop of worship Today and Everyday?

How about a drop of step towards your God given dream today and...?

How about a Drop of Giving into your Heavenly Account.

How about just a Drop?

Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, TOGETHER you would have made a Difference.

May God Bless us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Discovery by jesusdiedLOL(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
I dont understand how this relates to romance but maybe im dumb..Someone help me
Re: My Recent Discovery by Splinz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmm. Sister, do you know that I am inspired by this message? In fact, I want to drop something inside of you... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Recent Discovery by Melahou(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please repeat yourself

Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
lilyqueen:
JUST DROPS?!

Just recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I was hearing a noise of drops of water from the tap in a slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket,I just let it be.

But, alas! When I woke up the next morning,around 5am,the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in a slow successions could produce that. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!',I questioned rhetorically with exclamation.

But yesterday, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. So I went to sleep.
I guess you already know what I saw this morning. The bucket was not wet as I left it,but it is now dry!

Then I realized the importance of a DROP ! And how much difference it can make in all ramification of one's life compared to a DRY TAP.

Imagine letting the DROPS be for a year, I would be harvesting in drums at the end of the year!

So, how about that Drop of Savings?
How about a drop of reading useful books today and everyday?

How about that Drop of a verse of the scripture today and everyday?

How about that Drop of Prayer Today and Everyday?

How about that drop of a Soul won to Light of Life Today and Everyday?

How about a drop of worship Today and Everyday?

How about a drop of step towards your God given dream today and...?

How about a Drop of Giving into your Heavenly Account.

How about just a Drop?

Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, TOGETHER you would have made a Difference.

May God Bless us.
Nice one.I am inspired, Lady lilyqueen.
Morning star.
Remain blessed too. smiley
Re: My Recent Discovery by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
you are not making any sense undecided
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Splinz:
Hmm. Sister, do you know that I am inspired by this message? In fact, I want to drop something inside of you... smiley
IF NOT FOR THE SAKE OF NOT DERAILING THE GOOD INTENTIONS OF MY LADY, LILYQUEEN, BY RUINING HER POST WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS I FOR DROP SOMETHING ONTOP OF YOU IDIOT..
I have noted your name, Let me catch you in another thread and i'll destroy you completely.
You can abuse me all you want here, i won't respond till i catch you elsewhere. Nonesence.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Discovery by SirKriz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Splinz:

grin grin grin

Re: My Recent Discovery by krauss: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
wao. thanks for that. can I share this on another platform?

1 Like

Re: My Recent Discovery by Splinz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
EXCELLENTLY INSPIRATIONAL
Feeling motivated already!.
Re: My Recent Discovery by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Walks out of thread
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
karacta1:

IF NOT FOR THE SAKE OF NOT DERAILING THE GOOD INTENTIONS OF MY LADY, LILYQUEEN, BY RUINING HER POST WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS I FOR DROP SOMETHING ONTOP OF YOU IDIOT..
I have noted your name, Let me catch you in another thread and i'll destroy you completely.
You can abuse me all you want here, i won't respond till i catch you elsewhere. Nonesence.
It gladdened my heart to see this didn't become one of those threads you mar with fights.
I can be even far more brutal than you in fights but it's never worth the time and efforts.
As i told you earlier, try to overlook. There are great many of his type in nairaland.
If you continue this way, you will only end up fighting a new war with a different guy on every topic she creates and there are thousands of these guys here.
Not everybody can afford to be morally upright and just. You may win every fight but that won't change who they are.
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
karacta1:

aroo or yaba left? Where this one come from again?

Try get small sense na. Even if na borrow
Re: My Recent Discovery by Aregs(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Splinz:
You're the man of the match

#wehdone sir
Re: My Recent Discovery by Aregs(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Very inspirational post, you're saying the right thing at the wrong place sha beht u try
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
aroo or yaba left? Where this one come from again?

Try get small sense na. Even if na borrow
You are marked, don't worry
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
karacta1:

You are marked, don't worry
pele o mr marksman
Re: My Recent Discovery by kullozone(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ahhhhh! Madam, how the bucket take full in just few hours?
Lie lie... But your message good sha.
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2017
kullozone:
Ahhhhh! Madam, how the bucket take full in just few hours?
Lie lie... But your message good sha.
How can you say that?.
Don't you know it depends on the size of the bucket and the frequency of the drops?.
Re: My Recent Discovery by kullozone(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Sincere4u:

How can you say that?.
Don't you know it depends on the size of the bucket and the frequency of the drops?.

I'm sure you saw where she wrote "slow successions" Oga be real jare.
Re: My Recent Discovery by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2017
kullozone:

I'm sure you saw where she wrote "slow successions" Oga be real jare.
You are right but that's also the more reason you should've considered what might be the size of the bucket. Besides you will agree with me, slowness is a relative term. What i may consider to be slow might actually be fast in the real sense.
You made sense and thanks for applauding the message. Some guys don't see anything good in good moral write ups.
Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Discovery by DeLioncourt: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is this a poem?

(1) (Reply)

Money Inside Vagina; Security Man Exposes Thieving Maid [shocking Photos] / This Young Girl Spotted Will Wow You - Photo / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.