Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (69055 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
u said it was a cut n precise blade cut,bro r U a cultist or U av some 1 in cult or U av some1 dat is an herbalist or close to an herbalist,dat can be an incision
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by samdontdelay(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
My Dear, don't be afraid, but the simple truth is that, it's a spiritual attack. It has happened to me severally but I discovered, it happens when I lose my faith, when I start backsliding, when I stop praying.
But when ever I am on fire for Christ, they dare not inflict me with marks. Always pray before sleeping and stop facing up when sleeping. Moreso, if you are a woman it's most dangerous as you have to be extra ordinarily be careful as all they are after is your glory. Change your mode of prayers before sleeping. And sometimes, some people have sex while asleep, this too signify danger especially in marriage. For those that are pregnant, they will have miscarriage after sex in the dream.
All these are not normal.
We can pray together and you will come out of it if you have faith. You can chat me up privately +2348068155490. Night prayers is very important. Wake up to pray from at least 12:30pm because this is when they start operation.

The enemies can only oppress you when they have seen what you will become.

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by EzeeYFB(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
stexsy:
Bro, its a witchraft attack. Through those marks, sickness ll be deposited in ur body. Through those marks they can monitor ur activities in life. Visit any Liberty Gospel Church. Take it serious, bro
church advert alert

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by KORLAR(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i woke up one morning then i couldnt feel my arm, then suddenly i was able to feel it small then followed with a very terriblee pain....please whats that undecided

Happens to me but without the pains though. The explanation for this is you probably slept in a position that stops or reduces blood flow to your arm.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Omoyeni3601: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2016
It might be that ant walks over your body , ants leaves marks on the body
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Are you really proud of what you just typed above?
So, you think the person who created this topic is too daft to rule out those possibilities, before making his experience public?
I wonder why people who do not believe in the supernatural always think everyone is crazy and they're the only sane people.
Do you know that what you just posted above is very disrespectful to the OP? From the very little lines he typed, isn't it obvious that he isn't daft
Unless you are the op, you are taking this too personally. Go to church or something, and let the op speak for himself.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by akeenalee(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmm one make sure u get rid of wallgecko around ur room also spider as there spit and urine can do that.

SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
undecided
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by samdontdelay(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Yes, several persons experience this every day.
My Dear, don't be afraid, but the simple truth is that, it's a spiritual attack. It has happened to me severally but I discovered, it happens when I lose my faith, when I start backsliding, when I stop praying.
But when ever I am on fire for Christ, they dare not inflict me with marks. Always pray before sleeping and stop facing up when sleeping. Moreso, if you are a woman it's most dangerous as you have to be extra ordinarily be careful as all they are after is your glory. Change your mode of prayers before sleeping. And sometimes, some people have sex while asleep, this too signify danger especially in marriage. For those that are pregnant, they will have miscarriage after sex in the dream.
All these are not normal.
We can pray together and you will come out of it if you have faith. You can chat me up privately +2348068155490. Night prayers is very important. Wake up to pray from at least 12:30pm because this is when they start operation.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by addey44: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i woke up one morning then i couldnt feel my arm, then suddenly i was able to feel it small then followed with a very terriblee pain....please whats that undecided
You obviously unknowingly during your sleep put pressure over a long period of time on the nerve roots supplying your arm thereby leading to numbness of the arm. The blood supply to the arm was also temporarily compromised due to the prolonged pressure.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Gabrieloffiing20: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2016
your village people are after u....
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by onyenuemoses(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
there are so many things to consider...b4 concluding that one witch appeared and tore ur skin wit razor. Those marks or scraches can be made be rats and or ur nails. If u re sure its demons, abeg pray very well oooh
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by GentleYoung(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:

It has happened to me,its the sleeping position
Blood was not just flowing through.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by arabianights: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

U r not making sense.
U think its everything that should be joked with.
Obviously, it has never happened to you.

Maybe when it does, u will know when to joke.
WHAT IS MOST BOTHERSOME IS THE NUMBER OF LIKES HE RECEIVED FOR SUCH A SADISTIC COMMENT. THIS SHOULD SEND RED FLAGS ON ALL OF US TO REALLY BE CAREFUL AND PRAYERFUL,LOTS OF EVIL PEOPLE AROUND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Unless you are the op, you are taking this too personally. Go to church or something, and let the op speak for himself.

Sorry, sir.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm! Eleyin iz gidigan gbem-gbem.
Op hold on, jeka sheck problem tiyen ninu google...

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by ATERI(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

Please, drink more water. Then get tested by a toxicologist, if nothing changes!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by iphydecency(f): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2016
My own case is not different. Please what do we do?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Sanchez01: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

It's difficult for you to comprehend abi...the fact remains that it's not for you.

Life is beyond the physical
And I assume you're educated but ignorant to understand that the tiny 'spiritual' marks on his body is either caused by his nails or wall geckos undecided

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by histemple: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided

Pls

Is that not harmful enough?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2016
the moment when your enemy catch you, they will leave a sign for You grin grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
arabianights:
WHAT IS MOST BOTHERSOME IS THE NUMBER OF LIKES HE RECEIVED FOR SUCH A SADISTIC COMMENTS. THIS SHOULD SEND RED FLAGS ON ALL OF US TO REALLY BE CAREFUL AND PRAYERFUL,LOTS OF EVIL PEOPLE AROUND

I have always said it severally that many people on this forum are agents of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

cockroaches or rats suspected
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Let me give you an advice that's regarded as weird but it works if you u can.

Wake up anytime after 12am, pass your urine or urinate in a cup, drink it and go back to sleep. Please whatever you see den come back to the page and share...no jokes
don't take it for granted
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by adedayourt(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

U r not making sense.
U think its everything that should be joked with.
Obviously, it has never happened to you.

Maybe when it does, u will know when to joke.

It came as a joke but if u sensitive enough u wud av seen byond the jokes nd known he's informing you to get spiritual attention asap stead of spending time on nl listen to pple mke fun out of Wat u ought not to take with levity.

Speak to a spiritually matured person u kno bro nd stop wasting your time creating thread here
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Sorry, sir.
One love wink
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Adekanyeope: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
stop demontizing everything...

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by shine96: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

Pray and fast for God's protection
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by musa7m(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Ajixegun:
Nothing serious my man. Don't let anyone create fear in you by saying 'it is spiritual'.
if it is not spiritual....what is it?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by lambros(f): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Your village people are using your body for anatomy practice. They are training new witches for Christmas.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by amakaffy: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Oga nothing to fear abt okay ... It's the work of omo onile (don't knw the English ) . I do 've it too .... Ask ur elders at home.. Adeko dere oshi , you better de go village...
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by felixomor: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2016
adedayourt:

It came as a joke but if u sensitive enough u wud av seen byond the jokes nd known he's informing you to get spiritual attention asap stead of spending time on nl listen to pple mke fun out of Wat u ought not to take with levity.

Speak to a spiritually matured person u kno bro nd stop wasting your time creating thread here

Read properly since u r the sensitive one.

I am not the one who opened the thread. Sorry
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by santos123(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2016
ur village witches at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Idowu Iluyomade Resigns Pastoral Appointment With RCCG / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.