Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (67575 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Vaxt(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Simple pack out of that house
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by kidman96(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by bumtos(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked You need deliverance. Is better you go to pastor that can save you before your problem getting worst.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by cr7lomo: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
E go b the last two ashanas Wey u 4k...better go contact them, Mk them free u

2 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Generalyemi(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
u DAT have knowledge,, won't u share... I wonder how men could be stupid on Sunday morning

5 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by remi144(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2016
winchi winchi attack.....goan tell your mummy or older relative in ya village to goan knack agogo begging d winchies to leave der son alone. or buy me a TECNO phantom 6 plus. it work like magic.

2 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by iwadobo: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Are you from Edo state? If yes, my brother , you should understand what it is . They mark your body after they might have pressed you severaly to your bed.

Please do something fast before they givr you incurable sickness .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Do you own a lion, cat, leopard, cheetah or jaguar pets?

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Here in Hausa Land we believe that it caused by an evil spirit called '' Matsagin dare ''. I don't know weather there is medical explanation for that or not. Happened to me couple of sometimes. It is not something serious to worry about, it will heal naturally
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Stop using logic for spiritual things
There is loads of logics for things we called spiritual,
FYI loads of things explained by logic had been called spiritual in Nigeria for ages ie rain falling o n one spot.and Dread hair
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by akaahs(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2016
I have experience it, they re thin nd very fend. The first time i notice it, i informed my mother d only thing she told me was that i should intensify my prayers, i did for some times now 'ven't experience them on my body. Pray more the devil is at work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Viking007(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
You sleep in a mosquito net?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by jbcul4ril(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
This are the men responsible so visit your pastor before they eventually donate you.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by AuroraB(f): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
windeal:
Is bamboo bed still existing or that old iron bed that has a foldable legs ... Bro as you make your bed so you lye on them .. Maybe your sleeping materials are roughly bad ..shop for vita foam grin
cheesy grin
It's definitely bamboo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Let me give you an advice that's regarded as weird but it works if you u can.

Wake up anytime after 12am, pass your urine or urinate in a cup, drink it and go back to sleep. Please whatever you see den come back to the page and share...no jokes

4 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by shadeyinka(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

Op, the marks them selves don't mean much without your dreams.

Are your dreams normal?

Do you have sex in your dreams?
Eat food?
Always falling from heights?
Being pursued?
Dancing with masquerades?
Fratanizing with strange familiar people?

Your dreams will confirm if it is a deliverance issue. If your dreams are normal, give thanks, sleep well.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by olajohnson5(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
My brother u need urgent spiritual help. See your Pastor as soon as possible.. It's a spiritual attack.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Akinz0126(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder why witchcraft can't be use for good in Nigeria and Africa except for evil Who knows why?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by juman(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:
Yes
One lovely day, a demon appeared to me and told me he was responsible for all the "strange" marks on people's bodies.
We became best friends ever since.

Tell me your full name, I'll appeal to him to stop scratching your body.

Funny. grin

Yeah, he should also send just his name and mothers name, and some additional little things like a big cow, a big ram, a big goat, seven white fowls, seven 50 litres of palm oil and sizeable amount of money.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by shadeyinka(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Wake up anytime after 12am, pass your urine or urinate in a cup, drink it and go back to sleep. Please whatever you see den come back to the page and share...no jokes

I hope the op will not fall for the cheapest joke in town in the name of despiracy.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Sanchez01: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2016
djlaqua91:
Stop sleeping on cheap and fake BED SHEETS! That should solve it
The way some of you think your opinion makes sense ehn... I guess I'd wait for you to explain how CHEAP is FAKE and how FAKE is CHEAP.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by cornel994(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Op u keep nails and wen u r asleep u tend to scratch ursef in diff places. It happend to me befr

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by martineverest(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2016
it has happpend to me b4 on several ocassions.

The most appalling part is dat i and my nephew woke up and found series of marks on our bodies,in same location
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by espn(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
How often does this happen?? Try to stay awake all night and see if it still gonna happen..You can put ur lights on..set you system camera or any other hidden camera and see what will happen when you are awake the next day..but I only think it's an insect or reptile..stay blessed!!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Sanchez01: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How would you advice him to drink his own urine??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by ArabMopol(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2016
your village witches and wizards are after you, you need a deliverance from white garment church
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by princemillla(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

Check out for any reptiles in your room especially Wall gacor (omo onile) most of these creatures are responsible for lines on human body.

Otherwise kindly pray and fast if possible for God's protection.

Kapish
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2016
iwadobo:
Are you from Edo state? If yes, my brother , you should understand what it is . They mark your body after they might have pressed you severaly to your bed.

Please do something fast before they givr you incurable sickness .
hhhmmmmm....this question got me thinking.....i av xperienced similar thing b4 and i from edo(esan tribe) too
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Its dirt. Always shower before going to bed.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by bluebay(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Why you nor pay the babe her money after you Bleep grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by iwadobo: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2016
espn:
How often does this happen?? Try to stay awake all night and see if it still gonna happen..You can put ur lights on..set you system camera or any other hidden camera and see what will happen when you are awake the next day..but I only think it's an insect or reptile..stay blessed!!

Insect or reptile ? Have you not experienced serious beating while asleep? If you are from Esan, u will understand!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Skain(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

I was about to say maybe it's Omo Onile (Wall Gecko) as people say.

Its definitely that thing cos I've experience such before. There is nothing spiritual to it so its nothing really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.