Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (40550 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Osezzua(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
This Guy u have to pray oooo and thank God. imagine say na during robbery operations u see her as one of the armed robbers, where u for dey now? i dey feel for u sha, do as ur mind tell u
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Just mind ur business....u might end up being d bad guy....dey won't break up.....the girl will make him start avoiding u.... I have witnessed it before
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Mememan: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
falconey:
even your girlfriend is cheating on you as we post so mind your fucking biz.
Birds of the same feathers...
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by TheVictorious(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
dovezeeta:
James 1:19 Be quick to hear, slow to speak

Please stop misinterpreting scriptures
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by KardinalZik(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why will the girl beg?
Didn't she know the implication before doing the act?
If she truly loves him, why cheat on him in the first place?

Abegi
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Semper247(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

If I talk it could be the end of a 4yrs old relationship!!!
I'm even scared the girl may set me up if I decide to talk.
guys Advice pls.

Ur words against hers if u tell ur frd...

Ur frd will likely believe her own conspiracy theory saying u don try woo her once...

U will be a bad frd afterall

Mind ur biz
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by sleekarry(m): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2016
MYOB. .. what if he told her to go and cheat [right][/right]

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:

If you are a Christian pls read 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Just finished reading this, I'm a christian..but how does this even answer the question ? undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Oskam: 5:16am On Nov 05, 2016
it's none of your business!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Davash222(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2016
truthsayer007:

Just finished reading this, I'm a christian..but how does this even answer the question ? undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2016
TheVictorious:

Please stop misinterpreting scriptures
what would Jesus do, I guess He rather ask her to repent and sin no more while someone like you(a pharisee) would report her . James 1:20 says for the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Matt18:21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" verse 22 saysNew International Version
Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. Ezekiel 36:26, And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. In the time of moses when your wife sins against you, u were allowed to divorce her because of your heart of stone not ready to forgive her. You are to leave her to God, for whatsoever a man sow he shall reap.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by louismane2: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

guys Advice pls.

Game of thrones... season 1
lord eddard stark the warden of the north, hand of the king, and best friend of the king baratheon.....after going through the records discovers the incestuos relationship between the queen cersie lannister and her brother jaime lannister.

step 1: eddard stark confronts cersie and asks her to leave kings landing

step 2: eddard lets men of the court like lord peter baelish knw of his intenions to oust cersie and jamie and expose them

step 3: eddard stark gets beheaded by the new king joeffrey after the death of king baratheon.....

step 4: cersie remains queen of the seven kingdoms whilst eddard will always be remembered as the man who tried to murder king joeffrey..

any lessons learnt sire?

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Na u give me the name? If ur guy is the the one that cheated on the girl will you tell the girl? Or can you swear that your guy has been so faithful? I pray i never meet a hypocrite like you!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Sotenna(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2016
[img][/img]
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.

It's very appalling that most guys think they can get anywhere meaningful by letting a brother rot away in ignorance. If your advice here to the OP is to mind his business and you are a guy you should be very ashamed of yourself.

OP you'll be doing a great service to your friend whether he is close to you or not if you tell him what you found out.My Reasons:

1. You might save him from diseases.

2. You can open a door for a better person into his life.

3. You'll be responsible for his pains if tomorrow he finds out too late about it when he can no longer do anything about it.

He may or may not appreciate your telling him, but you'll rest easy knowing you've done your part as a friend.

If someone sees my girl cheating I pray he/she tells me. I'll be eternally grateful.

Those whose advice to the OP was to mind his business, people will mind their business when they see you in ignorance. How about that?!

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by khemisty(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
u see them on top each other?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by wtfCode: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Passy089:

lipsrsealed

Yea...like that
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Qc1(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2016
beedam:

And how many times have you seen the guy cheating with another girl that you decided to tell the girl too?

You mentioned something that you and your friends are supposed to be watching each others back, biko, watch your own back first.

Please mind your business .

Also what do you mean by caught her cheating? Ko ye mi.

My phone was stolen at the airport and I lost your number. Please call me. Thanks.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by beedam(f): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Qc1:

My phone was stolen at the airport and I lost your number. Please call me. Thanks.

Sorry about that. My phone screen also went blank and I decided not to fix it so I don't have your number anymore too.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Qc1(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2016
beedam:

Sorry about that. My phone screen also went blank and I decided not to fix it so I don't have your number anymore too.

For what it's what's, email me. I still have the same email address, although I left my laptop in naija and I now have a new phone with new SIM but the old number. You don't expect me to post my number here for everyone to see, do you?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by beedam(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Qc1:

For what it's what's, email me. I still have the same email address, although I left my laptop in naija and I now have a new phone with new SIM but the old number. You don't expect me to post my number here for everyone to see, do you?

I got your mail via Nairaland already and I have responded to it. I can't remember your email too.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Qc1(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2016
beedam:

I got your mail via Nairaland already and I have responded to it. I can't remember your email too.

Must you be this way? Can't you at least give me a benefit of doubt?

Will it make any difference if I post a pic of myself on my knees begging you? Okay yes, I MISS YOU TOO!!!

PS

we both know that you've already aware and acknowledged that my Nairaland mail is invalid. angry
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by beedam(f): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Qc1:

Must you be this way? Can't you at least give me a benefit of doubt?

Will it make any difference if I post a pic of myself on my knees begging you? Okay yes, I MISS YOU TOO!!!

PS

we both know that you've already aware and acknowledged that my Nairaland mail is invalid. angry

Maybe a picture of you on your kneels will be fine. Wanna see it.

PS

I don't know your Nairaland email is invalid because I got your message this morning.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Qc1(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
beedam:

Maybe a picture of you on your kneels will be fine. Wanna see it.

PS

I don't know your Nairaland email is invalid because I got your message this morning.

Which message?

That's something I want to talk to you about. My phone have been compromised! I know why you're angry but it's not what you think. You know that I don't lie. I need to talk to you. If I have your number trust me, I would have called you. I tried your Facebook but no luck there neither since you've blocked me out.

cry
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by OILSOUP: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
louismane2:

Game of thrones... season 1
lord eddard stark the warden of the north, hand of the king, and best friend of the king baratheon.....after going through the records discovers the incestuos relationship between the queen cersie lannister and her brother jaime lannister.

step 1: eddard stark confronts cersie and asks her to leave kings landing

step 2: eddard lets men of the court like lord peter baelish knw of his intenions to oust cersie and jamie and expose them

step 3: eddard stark gets beheaded by the new king joeffrey after the death of king baratheon.....

step 4: cersie remains queen of the seven kingdoms whilst eddard will always be remembered as the man who tried to murder king joeffrey..

any lessons learnt sire?

BABY U GOT BACK, IS THAT REALLY U? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her?