Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (40582 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chy200(f): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Stop feeling like one important person in their relationship. Na u hook them? Na your brother? if the guy had cheated on her would you tell her? does he even have the time to check on your babe if she cheated on you? If your answers are No. Abeg mind your business, if Yes. then you need a time taking job to keep you busy and help you mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by modsRbastard: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

If I talk it could be the end of a 4yrs old relationship!!!
I'm even scared the girl may set me up if I decide to talk.
guys Advice pls.

Don't do it. But keep the evidence for future reference.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by olaskul(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
There's nothing like level of closeness once it has to do about girls, could remember my. School days I regrets telling my guy about his girlfriend waywardness. Trust me it's. Better you shut up.
Mcowubaba:
Depends on the level of closeness of you and your guy.
If he is like a brother to you- Tell him
If he is just a normal guy to you- Respect Yourself
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Next she will be blackmailing you.Meet them both in a very public place full of witnesses. Bring a fourth person. Sit down and make small talk then look the woman straight in the face and say to her, I saw you cheating on so and so with so and so then look at your friend and tell him that you are sorry to tell him this way and then leave .It's up to your friend to decide what he wants to do after this. Keeping quiet makes you an accessory.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

thanks bro
even if its ur brother dont... Let him find out himself becus if u tell him and they break up, if he is in pain he would want someone to blame or if u hve little misunderstanding he would blame u for ruining his relationship...

If u want him to find out, then watch out for her to do it again and when she is at it, call him with a hidden number and tell him d location of the girl and he should come or beta text him with a hidden numba
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
i wish i could get a hold of a girls secret such as this

Bleeping things for free cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by bodmas119(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
in Jennifer's voice pls mindeding ur own business.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by yeyeboi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Passy089 post=50750362]I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

guys Advice pls.[/quote

What did you see them doing?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by magni2016(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
must you do amebo as if you don't know most of this ladies specialize in that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by luciouscookie: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
If your boyfriend has never cheated on her before, please tell him. If not, then mind your damn business.
They are not yet married.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chronique(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Exactly.
checherio:
Tell him bro. you dont owe the girl nothing. Its left for him to believe or not or act or don't.

The guy is yo friend and from above I dont think the girl is.

u owe her nothing
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by starwar(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
tight situation,tight decision

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by dharmiedrums(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
as expected grin
Ifeoma1992:
Mind ur business sad
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chronique(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Madam,behave yourself and dnt start makng me like you...lool.
Raine80:
Next she will be blackmailing you.Meet them both in a very public place full of witnesses. Bring a fourth person. Sit down and make small talk then look the woman straight in the face and say to her, I saw you cheating on so and so with so and so then look at your friend and tell him that you are sorry to tell him this way and then leave .It's up to your friend to decide what he wants to do after this. Keeping quiet makes you an accessory.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by kaima2015: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

If you are a Christian pls read 1 Thessalonians 4:1.

I guess you meant 1 Thessalonians 4:11

""Mind your business""........if you want to live long (today s ODM devotional)
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by beedam(f): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

guys Advice pls.

And how many times have you seen the guy cheating with another girl that you decided to tell the girl too?

You mentioned something that you and your friends are supposed to be watching each others back, biko, watch your own back first.

Please mind your business .

Also what do you mean by caught her cheating? Ko ye mi.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:
You mean 1st Thessalonians 4:11?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Lovyifedayo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why bible verses for this case now
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Greenbullet(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
op,you are a bastard,for you to contemplate and not telling your friend it means you want to do him harm,people like you arent real bros,you are just fake leeches, YOU BETTER GO AND TELL YOUR FRIEND EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by discman2k2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

Pls brother, I've read 1Thesalonians 4:1, how does it advice him?
Ols expanciate.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by dadebayo1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.

Bros remain loyal to your friend and warn him about the danger ahead.. He is about to get married to a lady who can't stay faithful.. Four years and sister is still cheating? Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by tabithababy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
falconey:
even your girlfriend is cheating on you as we post so mind your fucking biz.
. shocked embarassed
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by collinometricx: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dn't tell him dsame he never told u he cauqht ur qirlfrnd cheatinq also
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by cronsberg: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
what are friends for huh? remember bros before hoess. i am suprised how people are encouraging the guy to be linient with the girl by keeping her evil secret from his own buddy. consider if she was the one that is friends with ur girlfriend, then she saw you cheating, will she keep that secret for you without telling your babe? she will parrot it out in a heart beat. op have you forgetten women again? they are basically an enemy to us men, so dont make the mistake of taking them as friends. do quick go tell your buddy, let him hate you for it if he wants, but you have definitely done him a selfless service and saved him future heart ache.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
chronique:
Madam,behave yourself and dnt start makng me like you...lool.
I am a very likeable person .....it is not crime wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

Yea he is my friend....we should be watching each others back

There is no right or wrong to this
This relationship is certainly going nowhere
If you dobt talk and he finds out you knew he may not be happy with U
Find a subtle way of breaking it to him
an anonymous text
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by mengho(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
your d kind of friend I never wish to have, you are even "thinking" & "waiting for nairalanders" to advice you whether to tell ur friend or not.

if na Me, I will not only tell my friend but i will even go dat extra mile offer video, audio & picturial evidence together with contact address of d fellow she is cheating with

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by discman2k2(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
[img][/img]
kaima2015:

I guess you meant 1 Thessalonians 4:11

""Mind your business""........if you want to live long (today s ODM devotional)

I actually thot as much, but the verse u refereed to is talking about doing your own business with your hands, the next verse (12) conveys d message clearly.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
who is dis 1 quoting a scripture for a wrong,bros go n work on ur salvation,attending church does nt make U a christian
dovezeeta:
James 1:19 Be quick to hear, slow to speak
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Batlan01: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by MrBasketball: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
beautiful232:
is not your business

mind your business

thank you!!!

I knew you people will say mind your business because it's the girlfriend that's caught in the act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.