Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart (1451 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by baba5824: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2016
We have been together for 5 years now, both family is aware and We have been making Plans to make us one by next year

On the 26th of October while travelling to Abuja on a business trip , i was arrested by a client who we had an unfinished business with ( infact its his job i was going to Abuja to finish up), I quickly called my guy to brief him and the station, He came almost immediately and tried all he could to get me on bail but to no way,After about 2days in SARS detention i was taking to court, but unfortunately or as luck will be on my side the court did not seat due to the burial they had which all the magistrate went for, so i had to spend the weekend in police custody all through the weekend, My friend had inform my fiancee since the day i was arrested and she wanted to come but my friend had advise her not to bother as he will sort things out.All through my stay in detention my friend was practically everywhere just to make me feel Ok, he comes to station almost twice or thrice daily.

I was taken to court on Monday and Was granted bail but could not meet with the bail condition that day so I was remanded in the prison custody till my bail condition is met, I spent 2 night in prison, by this time,my hair has been scrap off by inmates, I had fallen very sick and i was practically looking like a broom.

The girl i intend to marry was nowhere in all of this , people who i barely know were running everywhere for me yet she could be ok with the reason my friend gave to her not to come for 7 days I was in detention, even as I shared this info online I am yet to see her.

I honestly feel hurt, I know she is working but this same job she will be resigning from within the next 2weeks due to Nysc.

I dont know if i am over-reacting or i just expected too much from this, but i have been honestly Praying to God to keep my mind intact about her

Please i need your advice / opinion.

N/B: Prior to this I once had a dream where it was like i was arrested and when i came out she was crying , begging me that she is sorry, I shared the dream with her and told her to be careful, its not even upto a month after that dream this incidence happened.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by loadedvibes: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Pishure of you first
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2016
She is not very loyal undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by utenwuson: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Joseph d dreamer! u re over reacting! ur friend has promised her to get u out! just chill
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Tallysmallz(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
loool
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Redoil: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:
She is not very loyal undecided
can you leave ur place of work to visit somebody in the cell?
@op what was ur offence and dont you think she might be ashamed of you stepping on people toes
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Redoil:
@op what was ur offence and dont you think she might be ashamed of you stepping on people toes

For my man of 5yrs... Yes I would. How could I rest knowing my hubby was in Jail undecided common

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Black girls aren't faithful, so she respects her #10000 nysc job more than you?after been shaved and almost or raped in prison? Bro save up, leave the country and marry a White oyinbo.... I'm sure she is dark in complexion, if yes... Bro forget her angry angry
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Black girls aren't faithful, so she respects her #10000 nysc job more than you?after been shaved and almost or raped in prison? Bro save up, leave the country and marry a White oyinbo.... I'm sure she is dark in complexion, if yes... Bro forget her angry angry

Will you just shut up angry
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

will you too shut up?? cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by pretydiva(f): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
wat kinda silly advice is dis undecided
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2016
pretydiva:
wat kinda silly advice is dis undecided
its an insightful one... You black girls can't see into... You know, you all belong somewhere else..
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Bellfun(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmm...

This is serious! Let's be sincere,she should have found a mean to see her man! How can your mind be at rest knowing fully well that your friend/brother/sister/wife/husband is in detention? Naah!

You'd better go and pray about your marriage decision before you enter one chance!
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
will you too shut up?? cheesy

If you shut up then I'll be quite undecided
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Mercyroselyn: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2016
1: a woman who never in any means try to reach u through out the days U spent in the cell, I'm sorry she lacks care and you will regret ever marrying such woman even in sickness there will be little concern. 2: no matter how small the case might look to her, she has chances of calling to check on U but I'm sure she didn't. Let her go and find your true love else where. In relationship both party should Be ready to care, love and understand each other even when you know he/she is fine keep checking. The definition of love is lost in this generation and a lot of selfishness is involve in relationships today, I believe we should both care for each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by baba5824: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2016
utenwuson:
Joseph d dreamer! u re over reacting! ur friend has promised her to get u out! just chill

Yes my friend promise to get me out , within the first 48hrs & am still in detention is more than enough for her to know things is getting out of hand

I stayed 7days
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by baba5824: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2016
Redoil:

I was not expecting her to come Do a Jack Baur on me , She knows all my business dealings & this incidence was a clear case of misunderstanding between me and my complainer even the police said so to my complainer that we should seat and talk and decide what we want.

Lastly my bail condition was not met quickly cuz nobody person has access to my account to get funds, she has all my mobile banking details , things would have been easier for my friend who was running around her to get me out if she was there providing info he is not privy to about me
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by baba5824: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2016
baba5824:

I was not expecting her to come Do a Jack Baur on me , She knows all my business dealings & this incidence was a clear case of misunderstanding between me and my complainer even the police said so to my complainer that we should seat and talk and decide what we want.

Lastly my bail condition was not met quickly cuz nobody has access to my account to get funds, she has all my mobile banking details , things would have been easier for my friend who was running around her to get me out if she was there providing info he is not privy to about me
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by braimeddy: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2016
Your story is incomplete. Firstly are you still in detention? Secondly, how does you being remanded affect your relationship?. Your story get K-leg o. Please clarify us well for proper understanding.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by NevetsIbot(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

why should he? Uhn?
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by NevetsIbot(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Redoil:
abeg go nd sleep. Who should be ashamed of supporting a loved one who's in detention? Even if the person is guilty as charged.

People like yu will deny any member of the family that's a sickler.. Cos of shame.

Who dey look yu sev? Carry your senselessness away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Ginaz(f): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
man oh man, I'm speechless. Your gurl sure isn't a caring type.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
You have a problem. Your friend told your girlfriend not to come he will sort matters, maybe if that was for two days but for this long? No you have the right to be worried. I would still come even if the friend said he will sort matters.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by GoldenJAT(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
end it now!! there is no justification 4 some certain actions!
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by firstking01(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmnn, some women sha...even if your friend told her to chill, as your "fiance" she's supposed to atleast show up even if it's once...i just hope that your friend is no straffing your "fiance"....i might be wrong tho.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by UnknownT: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
If i were you, i would work on my "dream/revelation ministry" . You had a dream that later turned to a reality, thats cool. But she no try and she go still tell you sorry
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dunno what to say..
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by schumastic(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
first of all, your friend is wrong for asking your fiancee not to visit you. also your girl is wrong for sticking to your friend's advice.
after the whole drama unfolds, ask her what her reasons were for not coming.at the end, the decision is yours to make cus no one in this forum knows her better than you do..good-luck with it
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
The lady in question didn't try at all.

How could she care so less of her fiance in such a situation?.

Op, decide for yourself what you really want before you enter one chance.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by Redoil: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
abeg go nd sleep. Who should be ashamed of supporting a loved one who's in detention? Even if the person is guilty as charged.

People like yu will deny any member of the family that's a sickler.. Cos of shame.

Who dey look yu sev? Carry your senselessness away
e be like say i offend you b4 or pour sand for soup
Re: Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart by natsuDragneel: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
This hoes ain't loyal.... #singing grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Must Everything Be Big? / Can Any Lady Deny Ever Buying Bra From This People / Is It Abnormal To Have Feelings For One's Blood Cousins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.