Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook (42993 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MediaLife: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian couple, Anita and Asuquo are getting maried this week, starting with a traditional wedding in Akwa Ibom today.

Taking to Facebook , Anita narrated how she used to make fun of Asuquo over his political views, aspiration and disposition. In fact, she never liked him and one time went into his inbox to tell him that he is a complete joke after she spotted his campaign posters. Read below:

He was my friend on Facebook but we never chatted, even though I saw some of his posts, I took no notice.
All these political people, nki dogho do interested.
I never liked him (nki bata bad anye)
I remember making fun of him with a friend once...
One day I saw a poster of him, he was contesting for a position; I felt it was a complete joke because I knew he wouldn't win at that time. So I Went to his inbox to tell him bluntly what I felt about him and his poster.
That was the first time we chatted. He asked for my number, I RELUCTANTLY gave him my "business number." I prayed he wouldn't call.
That night, oga sent a love text, I rolled my eyes in contempt (mme ani do ayem). In my mind he wasn't up to the standard I dated or had in mind to date, I mean, I was even quiting a relationship I called 'standard'.
I didnt know God was in a corner laughing.
God's ways clearly differs from man's ways!
Thereafter the baba called and I just knew I had entered one chance!
I finally met him on my sister's wedding day and he WILLINGLY paid for all my pictures, he stayed with me till the very end. I was amazed at his kindness... I had found a diamond in the rough.
Overtime, I have learnt not to judge a book by its cover.
I have learnt what it means to love and be loved unconditionally.
I have learnt about sacrifice, forgiveness and hope.
I have learnt what it means to be courageous and determined against all odds.
We've been termed an unlikely pair with little connecting interests but we've been through the hurdles of a relationship even though we were a thousand miles apart.
We have trusted and believed in God and each other.
God has blessed me and I am thankful.
One year and 3 months later we will be saying 'I do' and spending a lifetime together.
I'm saying "I do" to my friend, cheer Master and partner in everi everi!!!!
Dear friends share in our joy, be happy for us, pray for us.
It's today 22nd and 24th of November.
# Kimani2018 # Abasi_Ikpong_Abene_Owo

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-woman-gushes-about-getting.html

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by MediaLife: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by ChopBellefull(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Dey ll be forming hard to get, but dem no hard. Small tin dem don fall.. Highqueen oya com and see ur type

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
The lady is fine smiley

Modified

She didn't love the guy ooo She's in love with his money undecided

23 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by samysmoothfresh: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
The lady is pretty but then her face, hand, and leg get different colors cheesy

i've always wondered why the women wear the biggest smile in these prewedding photos

almost like they are the happiest of the two.

Anyways congrats to them

meanwhile, saff how market?

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by decatalyst(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Will all the "hard to get" female on Nairaland gather here and read life changing piece.

Time dey go ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by AryEmber(f): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmm! I hope the man won't be waiting at a corner to revenge oh! HML in advance.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by GOFRONT(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Okay.....The day of DNA test shall come...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Marcofranz(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
She saw the poster and said "this one is a big catch " decided to slide in his inbox . See format grin

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by speedyconnect3: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
He paid for all my pictures... he is kind... shocked

Money money money

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by speedyconnect3: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
She is fine.

Money is good.

It gets every thing from house to cars, good schools, food, including women and even love. Yes love.

I know some women will claim they want a caring man or a confident man.
Some say they want a guy with good dress sense.

They are all unwittingly saying they need a minted man.

Money gives confidence, enables good dress and sartorial sense and equally makes it easy for a man to be caring and romantic.

God give us more money.

Ka emesia.

See below..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by samysmoothfresh: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2018
speedyconnect3:
He paid for all my pictures... he is kind... shocked

Money money money

Marcofranz:
She saw the poster and said "this one is a big catch " decided to slide in his inbox . See format grin

IamaNigerianGuy:
You gave him your number but you hoped he wouldn't call
Abeg what is business number ?
No news today on NL

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Calabar girl cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The lady is pretty but then her face, hand, and leg get different colors cheesy

i've always wondered why the women wear the biggest smile in these prewedding photos

almost like they are the happiest of the two.

Anyways congrats to them

meanwhile, saff how market?
Hahagrin you ehn....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Biingoo: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2018
You saw his poster contesting for a political position then you decided to fly into his dm? fucking gold digger!

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
na dem stupid people that can suck dick on camera but wouldnt stand up in church as first timer
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
We know the real reason cut ua the crap grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by yesloaded: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin

Money thingy...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
You gave him your number but you hoped he wouldn't call
Abeg what is business number ?
No news today on NL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Duru009(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
she looks older abeg !

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by cyril700(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
she wasn't proud of him initially, she has pride and might cheat on him with a prospective 'standard guy '

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by meobizy(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
I remember chatting up Ekaette [real name] from Nairaland. I got her number from a random thread. After lapping up the attention and giving mono-responses repeatedly she blocked my line for good.

I remember collecting the number of a popular politics section member aiming for a hook up. When I discovered she was old, unmarried, a single mother and no different in size from a hippo I left the number sitting lonely in my list.
From time to time I went through her pictures, wondering how women allow themselves go physically.

I looked around this forum, searching for opposite sex members I could get numbers from and hopefully engage in something meaningful with. I stay disappointed in my search at the low quality females who congregate here.

I will update similar stories from other platforms in my diary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
She's tall shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by flyca: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
The lady sounds condesending and proud!
Let's she's changed as she wrote.

HML all the same.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by fatymore(f): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
The lady is taller than the guy

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by meobizy(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
She already mentioned that he was a last option.
I am prepared for the future cheating allegations.
The funny part is the guy may decide to do the cheating. One can never tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by LesbianBoy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hope you all can see that money truly gets women grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by EternalTruth: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
meobizy:
I remember chatting up Ekaette [real name] from Nairaland. I got her number from a random thread. After lapping up the attention and giving mono-responses repeatedly she blocked my line for good.

I remember collecting the number of popular politics section member aiming for a hook up. When I discovered she was old, unmarried, a single mother and no different in size from a hippo I left the number sitting lonely in my list.
From time to time I went through her pictures, wondering how women allow themselves go physically.

I looked around this forum, searching for opposite sex members I could get numbers from and hopefully engage in something meaningful with. I stay disappointed in my search at the low quality females who congregate here.

I will update similar stories from other platforms in my diary.
lolz
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
cute...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / When She Says She Needs SPACE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.