Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32453 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Pavore9: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by McBrooklyn(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations, Bruh cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
shhsshd
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by adebayo201: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
l
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Talk2Bella(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Got an email 2 weeks back now I know it isn't a scam I will respond

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by preetyb(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am happy for you o

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by zed7: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats. Hope it translates to money sha?

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Thayay(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats bro. But I hope palmchat won't snatch you from the funny posts we're enjoying here oo. Else I'll port to palmchat lol

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by agboskipool(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
God done finally pick ur cal
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by 9jaBloke: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats Tosyne2much. God don bless ur hustle. Now to you FTC champions, space bookers, e-haters, tribal and political warlords etc. Start doing something productive with ur MB.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by FemiFaniKayode: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
What is Palmchat?? Is it Palm kernels chatting with themselves?

How much dem go pay you no be to get portal?

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
In fact make I start my own top 10 format
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by falconey(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
congratulations tosyne2much. so so happy for you my man.

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by winetapper: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by yunnyp(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy

congrats bro...

i wish you all the best in it.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Peterpanny: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chipappii:

Tosyne you fine o
hope you are not what am thinking.please o you better dont be o

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nelsizzy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hurray!!!

Congrats Tosyne2much

One of the last sensible NLders cry

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Canme4u(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nicely done man.

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by FreeWorld23: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Over to you batchers and enemy of progress who alws bash him grin

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by northvietnam(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mods keeping banning and feeling like tinubu while tosny dey soar reach Linda gate height....

before you talk sheeeeeet...,
am not a blogger

neither am I
a broke MOD ....

All em MODS r Brooook......

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Twaci(f): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats Tosyne2much cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Bossontop(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats bro...more grease

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Inspiring

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Got an email 2 weeks back now I know it isn't a scam I will respond

smiley

Congrats in advance
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Sirmuel1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Shugarlipz(f): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mordyb: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
My own is very Simple HOPE Seun GETS HIS CUT. If not he can just wake up one morning and ground your Ministry.

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Jadoskii(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's like it's tym for me to start my own....mine will be 5tins

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by ritababe(f): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
wristbangle:
Wooow! Congrats bro. Am so happy for you my brother.

time for you to buckle up

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by bamisepeters(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations!

This can only be achieved if you are not blogging just because of the money but passion, money will come at its own time.

3 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by NevetsIbot(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
i wan jealous small...... Uhmmmm... Congrats bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.