Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32451 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mizzpat:

Will surely like it. Congratulations!
The sky will not be your limit but your stepping stone.
Amen! Thank you very much
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thayay:
Congrats bro. But I hope palmchat won't snatch you from the funny posts we're enjoying here oo. Else I'll port to palmchat lol
They' will definitely not snatch me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by cupidhero(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
"No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God"

Okwu ebi go.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mizzpat(f): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Amen! Thank you very much

You're welcome.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by emerged01(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Those nails no befit you oga tosyne2much. Congrats Mr 10
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by janejive(f): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
wow tosyne2much! am so happy for u. I hail you.

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tosyne i got the message on my blog thought it's scam. They even resent messages. so it's true
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
cupidhero:
"No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God"

Okwu ebi go.
Abi I lie ni? cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
janejive:
wow tosyne2much! am so happy for u. I hail you.
Na me hail you pass ooooo... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Tosyne i got the message on my blog thought it's scam. They even resent messages. so it's true
No dull am ooo bro.. It will help get you to limelight and earn you followers
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by avicky(f): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations bro. This is just your starting point. wink
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
emerged01:
Those nails no befit you oga tosyne2much. Congrats Mr 10
I no dey keep long nails baba.. Me wey dey always chew my nails sef
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Talk2Bella(f): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah... Are you using an android?

A laptop
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by cupidhero(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abi I lie ni? cheesy
Na true talk be that na. cool
You going places...congrats.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

A laptop
Oookay.. Since we both pursue the same goal, kindly check my p and hit me up on Whatsapp
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
No dull am ooo bro.. It will help get you to limelight and earn you followers

Alright I'll give a try. Thanks.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by maigemuu: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Kherry: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
congratulations papa slim like u were popularly called
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by SammyT95(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2016
if only explorers can be like u, create his blog and make his money he keeps making awesome post on nairaland and keeps making money for Mr seun
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by NaijaElba(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2016
which one of u is Tosyne2much? the guy on blue jersey or shirt
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
How would I pay my boo for doing that for me? SMH cool
Boos pay bigger price these days you know wink
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by placeofallure(f): 3:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Congratulations! You see I told you about your posts! A honour well deserved.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by oduz: 4:22am On Nov 05, 2016
Kudos

The Land is Ģreen cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
NaijaElba:
which one of u is Tosyne2much? the guy on blue jersey or shirt
The guy on blue
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by princeakins(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
The guy on blue

I quite know the guy on blue tho, we wr class mate back at sec sch..

congrat bruh cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2016
princeakins:

I quite know the guy on blue tho, we wr class mate back at sec sch..

congrat bruh cool
Oooooh that's very cool

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by masterpat(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy

I have never been first to comment on nairaland and the way you pull so much trafic on Nairaland is a beauty to admire considering the way we started then with our then refurbished java phones....

Congrats my BabaLanky
#dayOneGee
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Khrisfame(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oooooh that's very cool
I also got a mail 2. for gisttrace.com. i av be use public account. is nice sha.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by cutechi(f): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Congratulations, soar higher!
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2016
cutechi:
Congratulations, soar higher!
Thanks dear
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Give it your best shot,Tosyne2much. Congrats!
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by MissSlimbody(f): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.